It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why this board is really important...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed the odd...I am willing to discuss anything,..many times I will take the route of the outlandish, or impropbable. This is entertaining for me.

I enjoy a good read, other peoples ideas, and the far-fetched.

One thing for certain, I have read many things on the internet, some unbelievable, some very.

In the last three years I have read some things that have actually occurred in retrospect. Thing I blew off as hogwash. Things that became true. Things that cannot be found anymore to demonstrate that it was known prior.

This is the importance of this website. It is a conglomeration of all the ideas, others would easily dismiss. It exists. It is very entertaining, and sometimes not even that. It transmits all of these idea's to others, believed or not.

But sometime in the future, something will happen, and hopefully it will still exist in these discussion archives. But by being posted here, it will exist in the minds of many.

Someway to say,...I told you so.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
smirkley

Yeah, well said through that smirk.

Happens to me every day, but I no longer bother with the "I told you so" part.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well said smirky, well said

The best part is this site is an international community, so you get opinions from people throughout the world... Good to see this kind of stuff.
- Tassadar

join