It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/9 the truth What happened? (Did Arab Muslim Jordan Orchestrate the Bombing?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
11/9 the truth What happened?

Did Arab Muslim Jordan Orchestrate the Bombing?

11/9/2005 Terrorists hit Jordan.

That was a rhetorical question, of course.

But seriously, let's face it, this very Arab Muslim Jordan (governments. & wide population attitudes), the two faced type of behavior, trying to have it both ways, playing a "western" somehow to the west in supposedly "fighting terror", and at the same time boasting the same evil anti-west hatred, that is always accompanied by those vicious & ridiculous (at the same time) "conspiracy-theories" .

I challenge you to make a poll of "moderate" Jordanians what they think of 9/11/2001.

How would Arab-Muslim-Jordan-player like it if someone came up with the certain believable notion that Jordan wanted to "show how they fight terrorism" by staging this whole thing.
What's the matter?
Jordan Arab Muslims do not kill their own people?
Check the "Black September" again, and you'll see!

(yes, most of Jordanian Arabs are 'Palestinian' Arabs - hence 'Black September' where Jordan just MASSACRED so many of their brothers in a mere few nights, in response to that Intifada.
BTW There was no UN emergency meeting of course, because as you know the UN never cared about victims, not even about Arab Muslim victims, they -- hijacked by the oil-power Islamo Arab tyrants' empire -- were/are rather busy with bashing the Israel victim, now you have the real answer why Islamo Arab Genocide in the Sudan is not on the table).

Does it really not make sense?

Convince me, or how do they say it?
Where's the evidence against that?
What, Zarqawi's declaration?
So was Osama's on 9/11.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by altonato]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Jordan behind 911?

You're kidding right?

Jordan was targeted in large part because of their friendly relationship with the US and willingness to coexist peacefully with Israel. Of all the states in the area, they are perhaps the least likely to lend support to Islamist fanatics. You could probably find a strong streak of anti-US sentiment among the Jordanian public, then again you could probably find that anywhere in the Arab world, especially since the invasion of Iraq. But the Jordanian government is quite pro-American and has been for some time.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You can find plenty of Anti-US Sentiment, and it dosne't just come from the Arab world.

Plenty of other people don't really like the US, or what they have done.

Many in Australia, Uk, Canada and even the US itself have some 'anti-us sentiment'. But then thats what you get when you're either with us or against us.

I'm damn against you, but it dosen't make me a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You can find plenty of Anti-US Sentiment, and it dosne't just come from the Arab world.

True enough, but you'll find more of it in the Arab world than anyplace else, especially since the invasion of Iraq. Kinda OT anyway, the topic is supposed to be alleged Jordanian state support for 9-11, as far as I can tell.

I am really interested in hearing some evidence for this theory, as far as I can tell the thread starter just doesn't like Jordan for some reason. Which is interesting, as Jordan doesn't seem to be a country that usually arouses that kind of dislike. It's like hearing a vicious anti-Belgian tirade, completely random and out of the blue.

I am slowly getting used to the "Iran will destroy the Earth" threads, even the"OMG Syria loooked at me funny" threads, but I didn't expect to see an anti-Jordan thread anytime soon.

EDIT: Actually after re-reading, the 9-11 angle was due to a misread of the OP on my part, the author posits that the Jordanians executed the recent hotel bombings themselves, still seems unlikely to me.

[edit on 11/13/05 by xmotex]

new topics

top topics

join