It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Enemy: The Federal Reserve Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dear American,
Do you know who your absolute, above the Law, Ruler is? You guess it, the FED. I have been reserching this subject, and added a little to my own knowledge in the process. First of all....

THE FED IS A PRIVATE COMPANY.

Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof. Today however, the FED, which is a privately owned company, controls and profits by printing money through the Treasury, and regulating its value. See for yourself:/75uc3

Jesus-is-savior.com
The FED began with approximately 300 people or banks that became Owners (stockholders purchasing stock at $100 per share - the stock is not publicly traded) in the Federal Reserve Banking System.

and I agree.

The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well kept Secret:
The Rothschild Bank of London
The Warburg Bank of Hamburg
The Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
The Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

www.elimadebts.com...
Rockefellers’ National City Bank = 30,000 shares
Chase National = 6,000 shares (currently Chase Manhattan and owned by David Rockefeller)
The National Bank of Commerce = 21,000 shares (now known as Morgan Guaranty Trust)
Morgans’ First national Bank = 15,000 shares

Here:/dlknc is a complete breakdown of the ownership.

www.newworldpeace.com...
Presidents Lincoln, Jackson, and Kennedy tried to stop this family of bankers by printing U.S. dollars without charging the taxpayers interest

www.reformation.org...
Soon after President Kennedy's assassination...

www.worldnewsstand.net...
A free thinking American might ask, “Why is this ridiculous policy of giving the banks power to create money out of thin air to buy U.S. Treasury Bonds at full face value plus interest a political fact of life!”

Cheers, MM

[edited cut and pasted and unattributed material -nygdan]

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Now that is a thoughtful and well written post... My first WATS vote ever.... FEEL SPECIAL!!!!

I knew there was a way to get out of paying Federal Income Taxes...

You have voted Magickman for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I like the idea there at the end how even an unbacked debt-free currency is better than the notes we have now. I'm surprised most countries still take the dollar quite frankly...

Has anyone found a site that says what countries are still on the Gold Standard?

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Shaker]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Great thread MM! Well researched and written on the great debt scam perpetrated on mankind by very shrewd bankers, secret societies and political quislings to the detriment of us all. I have not read the book (by Eustace Mullins), but did read one called “The Creature from Jeckyll Island” by Edward R. Griffin that is of the same mold.

To these elite types, their greatest secrets are twofold: 1) Control EVERYTHING by means of banking, politics, industry (don’t forget the WAR machine-BIG money is made by all the insiders!), media (news, Hollywood, sports, etc….anything to keep the sheeple occupied) and education, and, 2) THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

Let us forget for a moment that the Protocols were an attempt to “blame it all on the Jews”. Instead, look at the chilling overall design and goals of this Illuminati system to enslave mankind:

Talking about political FORCE…
This evil is the one and only means to attain the end, the good. Therefore we must not stop at bribery, deceit and treachery when they should serve towards the attainment of our end. In politics one must know how to seize the property of others without hesitation if by it we secure submission and sovereignty.

Our triumph has been rendered easier by the fact that in our relations with men, whom we wanted, we have always worked upon the most sensitive chords of the human mind, upon the CASH ACCOUNT, upon the CUPIDITY, upon the insatiability for the MATERIAL NEEDS of man; and each one of these human weaknesses, taken alone, is sufficient to paralyze INITIATIVE, for it hands over the will of men to the disposition of him who has BOUGHT THEIR ACTIVITIES.

MM, I applaud your personal initiative to show the people their plight, for of us it is written that:

There is nothing more dangerous than personal initiative: if it has genius behind it, such initiative can do more than can be done by millions of people among whom we have sown discord.

And how do they pull off all of this madness, right under our very noses?

We shall create and multiply freemasonic lodges in all the countries of the world, absorb into them all who may become or who are prominent in public activity, for in these lodges we shall find our principal intelligence office and means of influence. ALL THESE LODGES WE SHALL BRING UNDER ONE CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION, KNOWN TO US ALONE AND TO ALL OTHERS ABSOLUTELY UNKNOWN, which will be composed of our learned elders. AMONG THE MEMBERS OF THESE LODGES WILL BE ALMOST ALL THE AGENTS OF INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL POLICE.

One need only look at the key players around the two World Wars to see the influence of secret societies on the world stage…Woodrow Wilson and his right hand man, Edward House (who worked with Paul Warburg and other key players to get the USA a central bank, led us into WWI and tried to get us into the League of Nations), FDR, whose policies gave our country the “New Deal” social programs and led to our involvement in WWII. No big wonder that we have all of that symbology on the back of our $1 bill!

And just when you thought it couldn’t get more sinister, just look at the three names you mentioned who “fought the central bankers.” Assassination attempts were made on all three, two of which were successful! These people are dead serious about maintaining their status quo (sorry, couldn’t resist the pun!).

Another key element in all this is the “Trojan Horse” methodology of destroying the nations and tearing them asunder from within. That is, to give them a good dose of LIBERALISM and let it work its destructive influence on the society at large. One only needs to look at the lack of family values being systematically inculcated and the fruit that it produces to see the sad effects for mankind.

And yet, I don’t see enough organization of the people in the USA to overthrow this bloody system. The people are too busy arguing over which party to vote for, whether or not to have abortions legal, etc, etc, etc. AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE REMAIN DIVIDED, COMFORTABLY NUMB AND STUPEFIED, THE SYSTEM WILL CONTINUE AS IT HAS FOR AGES.

Mystery Babylon WILL FALL, but only at the appointed time when the beast shall rise…

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Good work Magickman.

Do you have any info on:

* The owners of the Bank of Internationsal Settlements (incorporated 1930 in Switzerland; funded the Brits, Americans, Germans, and Japanese in WWII);

* Similar bank info for Canada and Britain, as in a parellel system of ownership to the FED?

sp.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by soficrow]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just looking for clarification here....

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the U.S. Congress. It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."

The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized much like private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.

linkage

And it seems Congress can amend the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 anytime.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by CogitoErgoSum1]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The creature from jeckyl island is great and I would reccomend it to anyone who is interested in learning about what the Federal Reserve Bank is and how it came about. I think thta there is even a free audio version of the book you can download out there online somewhere.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Good work Magickman.

Do you have any info on:

* The owners of the Bank of Internationsal Settlements (incorporated 1930 in Switzerland; funded the Brits, Americans, Germans, and Japanese in WWII);

ahhhhh........You beat me to it.

But heres a link for people to have a little read,

Well done MagickMan

You should find a few good links about Banking in this thread

~Peace
~

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

On March 23, 2006, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System will cease publication of the M3 monetary aggregate. The Board will also cease publishing the following components: large-denomination time deposits, repurchase agreements (RPs), and Eurodollars. The Board will continue to publish institutional money market mutual funds as a memorandum item in this release.

Measures of large-denomination time deposits will continue to be published by the Board in the Flow of Funds Accounts (Z.1 release) on a quarterly basis and in the H.8 release on a weekly basis (for commercial banks).

Link

Why bother publishing those pesky inflation numbers? They just upset people.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

On March 23, 2006, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System will cease publication of the M3 monetary aggregate. The Board will also cease publishing the following components: large-denomination time deposits, repurchase agreements (RPs), and Eurodollars. The Board will continue to publish institutional money market mutual funds as a memorandum item in this release.

Measures of large-denomination time deposits will continue to be published by the Board in the Flow of Funds Accounts (Z.1 release) on a quarterly basis and in the H.8 release on a weekly basis (for commercial banks).

Link

I believe you have my stapler...

Why bother publishing those pesky inflation numbers? They just upset people.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It is true that the Fed.. Reserve is controlled by a handfull of citizens and is not part of the U.S. Govt.'s property. Those few in the first post of this thread, are the true people in the world who are pulling the strings just like a puppet master. They are the true people running the world and using presidents from friendly nations well as our own to do their bidding. You can bet the farm that these are the true influience in many of the world's problems or wars. The more wars we are in the more money they make make and that is what it is all about.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yes, good post. I've always thought it likely that JFK was killed specifically because he was getting ready to take to give the power to loan money to the government away from the Federal Reserve and give it back to the US Treasury.

Ever seen a Silver Certificate? Odd are you won't either. It was our last "real" money, backed by the US Treasury, not the Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Greetings new and improved Ambient Sound (heard Eno's newest? Not very ambient is it? I'll have to stick with Roach & Rich!),

I happen to have a couple of US Silver Certificates. I found them in an old wallet. The Treasury seal is a blue colour (instead of green), and I think they are series 1935A or something like that. BTW, has anyone seen US GOLD certificates? I seem to remember that the seal on them was red.

Thanks for the info...I didn't know that they were from the Treasury instead of the Fed. Maybe I should demand my silver!

.:.panem et circenses.:.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Good work Magickman.

Do you have any info on:

* Similar bank info for Canada and Britain, as in a parellel system of ownership to the FED?

MM No, sorry, I don't. Many think that the gist of the Templar gold went to Switzerland, and that Templars started, and still run the Swiss banking system. It has been said that one banking concern funded all of the wars since that time. Big statement, can't be proved, but worth a thought.

Originally posted by D_Emissary56

And yet, I don’t see enough organization of the people in the USA to overthrow this bloody system. The people are too busy arguing over which party to vote for, whether or not to have abortions legal, etc, etc, etc. AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE REMAIN DIVIDED, COMFORTABLY NUMB AND STUPEFIED, THE SYSTEM WILL CONTINUE AS IT HAS FOR AGES.

MM Me too. I see a lot of talk talk talk in these forums, but that is just...talk. I belong to a local militia, charged with upholding the Constitution and weeding out crooked public officials, but there is not much of a plan to take back what we need to take back when the time comes. Most people haven't the slightest idea what their money is based on, or how much their government spends them into the poor house. Hell, most people do not know much at all, really, I call them "sheeple" a term I got from a friend in another forum. Both political parties are quite similar, as each would like to run a dictatorship if they had the chance. Thanks for all the kudos, just doing my job. Magickman

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magickman

Good work Magickman.

Do you have any info on:

MM No, sorry, I don't. ...It has been said that one banking concern funded all of the wars since that time. Big statement, can't be proved, but worth a thought.

The BIS did fund the Brits, Americans, Germans, and Japanese in WWII - it was proved just after the war and the BIS was supposed to be shut down.

...The BIS principals had all the nations government sign a clause stipulating that the banks gold/funds could NOT be approproated even if the parties went to war with one another.

It was a huge scandal at the time, but what with the Nuremburg trials and all, everyone's attention was distracted and the BIS never was shut down.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
even though Germany lost the war, you can bet your neck that a few *influential* families won big time

• in WW1
  • then by first creating a financial crisis, which led to 1929
  • used Hitlerism and Rooseveltism (new deal - gold confiscation, etc) won even bigger and made sure they owned the states (including underlings ie. us) so they could use armed forces if necessary
  • at that point they owned close to everything, like today, and they themsleves became their own most dangeous enemies

that's when things went very wrong real fast

• Hitler went renegade
  • the USSR gained influence
  • Japan started to hate the West - surprise, surprise
  • tensions resulted in war #2
  • the USSR was needed to win the war quickly and reliably, with nasty side effects!
  • the spread of communism was certainly threatening
  • the cold war was maybe seen as a blessing, by these cynical maniacs, BUT
  • the Cold War perpetuated warlike mindset and economy, without the casualties, and soon people learned to 'love the bomb' - disastrous as it proved out
  • with the collapse of Communism, we got a new lease on life, and instead of being grateful and humble in the face of time, the elites had run out of ideas and therefore continued steaming down the established tracks
  • so, they never really cut back on military expenditures or abandoned the superpower concept or trashed significant portions of the nuclear arsenal and instead regarded the world as an eldorado for their 'NGO's and secret agencies
  • but that wasn't enough since the world never fought back in any real manner so they got bored, like any child's mind playing abstract games, and resurrected operation 'Northwoods' - nine eleven

if i don't make sense, don't worry, history doesn't make sense

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Long Lance]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The international monetary fund are the real band guys, they own the federal reserve and the bank of Canada among others. Go to their website its got all kind of economic models based on human society, it is quite bizarre when you realize the assets they are talking about mean human resources from countries they control.

new topics

top topics

join