It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cannabis Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
ya where to start oh ya the old movie "Reefer Madness" perfect example of american propergada at work unless for every joint i smoked in my life i went out and killed someone! and forgot about it this plant has saved my life and more money during the last 8 years then i can even think of how you ask? I have very bad asthma 1 & 1/2 lung and back probs and when my inhalers or my nebulizer ceases to work one little bowl in my vaporizers stops attacks cold dont down the herb

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
As far as I have seen, no one has downed "medicinal" purposes. Of course, the problem with those is, of course, those who don't actually need it for medicinal purposes, but claim to. They paint it with the same stigma as the recreational user.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
first of all, using the term "next hit" is a good example of coloring terms negatively to associate cannabis with harder drugs. Taking a "hit" refers to heroin use, not cannabis. as for losing plenty of friends to pot use, i think you may be shifting the blame for a personal flaw that has nothing to do with cannabis. I will never believe that 75% of the populace in any mall was stoned, and as for believing all other cannabis smokers believing each other to be allies; i am NOT an ally of anyone who abuses cannabis to the point of going to work stoned. the majority of smokers do not go to work stoned, and if you think they do (along with your 75% shopper stoners) then perhaps you are a little too free with your assessment of who is and isn't stoned. as for "99% of non users are against it", you really are far off the truth there. my entire family are non users and they know i use it responsibly for its medicinal purposes. I hate flinging insults, but you really must be very ignorant to suggest most of the things you said, especially about the effects lasting into the next day. the presence of THC can be detected weeks after use, but the actual effects generally last a few hours, and if you can find pot that does retain it's effect overnight and into the next day, you better check to see what it was laced with, an almost unheard of occurence. why would any pot dealer spend the extra money to lace pot with some other harder drug? the cost would be exorbitant, with no added income to offset the spending. most, if not all, of your opinions reek of the propaganda forced on the populace, and the percentages quoted are beyond ignorant, so please, research your statements and opinions before trying to pass them off as fact.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fattyp
I would like to bring up a point that some of you may have overlooked...

smoking ANYTHING is bad. Burning THC is a bad thing since it becomes charred... ideally, you would like to heat up the THC to produce the most desired medicinal effect (medicinal doses are also quite small). People back in the days would ingest the bud orally as opposed to smoking it.

[Mod Edit: to remove illicit drug tips on use, please note that this type of discussion is against the Terms and Conditions of Use]

It's amazing how much is spent on keeping marijuana illegal. According to this article "replacing prohibition with regulation would save $7.7 BILLION annually in government spending on enforcement." That's just money SAVED, not even money brought in from taxing it.

Even though the first figures apply to all drugs, here's an interesting siteDrug War Clock. Makes you think what are we spending a good percentage of this money on...especially with that war and the hurricane damages and that huge national debt.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
BS flag on the play. 15 yard penalty.

Don't we have a rule about these things.

Again, it shows that there is no way to discuss drugs without drug usage being touted.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join