It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Jackson on Terrell Owens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So Jessie Jackson is calling Terrell Owens penalty "too severe"?

Let me ask you this Jessie. What if T.O. was a white receiver and he said Brett Farve would be better for the team than McNabb? My guess is you would want to ban him for life and would be calling him a racist. Remember the Limbaugh and McNabb controversy? Jessie Jackson was one of the 1st ones calling for the removal of Limbaugh. Wasn't the punishment too severe for Limbaugh also?

aolsvc.news.aol.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Brett Farve would be better for the team than McNabb? also?

These word never came out of TO's mouth. He agreed with it, and said, "I agree with that," when the question was asked if he agreed with this statement.

I frankly dont think sny team should pay him. He is not a team player, and he is not bigger than the game.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Uh, Brett Farve is better, stats wise. SO agreeing with that is no big deal. It's like agreeing that the Lions are thrid in the NFC North, cause they are.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If it wasn't for Drew Rosenthal, his loud mouth agent, TO wouldn't be in the situation he is in now. My advice to Terrell is HIRE A NEW AGENT. Maybe he can get the "Big Dog" Chriss Russo from New York City to be his agent.

top topics

join