It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Carlyle Group and Omega Agency connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
First of al I just want to say that Im new to this forum and maybe Im totally wrong about this, but I cant help feeling like there is somekind of connection between the Carlyle Group and the Omega agency. Both former President Bush has been connected to. If someone have any info on this helping me support my theory I would be happy if you can post it here. /sorry if a similar thread is already made, in that case you can just post a link.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by sweeeedberg100]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweeeedberg100
First of al I just want to say that Im new to this forum and maybe Im totally wrong about this, but I cant help feeling like there is somekind of connection between the Carlyle Group and the Omega agency. Both former President Bush has been connected to. If someone have any info on this helping me support my theory I would be happy if you can post it here. /sorry if a similar thread is already made, in that case you can just post a link.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by sweeeedberg100]

Just a couple related thoughts....
I'm in Dayton Ohio. The Carlyle Group had a pretty big public presence here until recently. I have always thought it was an opinion research firm. Dayton has been the home of Project Blue Book in the past, and is simply filled with Aerospace companies. Lots of secret # going on here. This is the first time I've seen Carlyle referred to with regard to alien contact though. I have no idea if any of this is related or not. Dayton does seem to have some of the most Rube Goldberg politics though for a city of this size. Our city government is completely inept. And yet a lot of money still seems to flow here. I call us The Biggest Small Town in America. Anyway...your post just put me in mind of that, and I thought I'd mention it.

Thomas

new topics

join