It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK,Now its getting scary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
AS some of you know i have seen alot of ufo's in the past few days and about 15minintes ago i just saw another one i know its unbaliveable and i was acctualy very werey about posting this as some of you will not belive me and i dont blame you as i dont belive myself around now

I was walking down to my local shop its a 2min walk away from my house i went in bought my things and was walking back as i was walking back (going south) i looking to my right and say a metalic kind of tringal circle thing in the sky at first i thought it was a low flying private plane taking a shrap left turn but as i loked at it it did not move for 10 seconds i looked away and then looked back and it was gone totlay dissaperd from the sky it was bright very light cloud cover and a bit frosty now iam terrifoed of everything even sleeping as i had a horrifc ordel last night

Ram

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well it's about time you get that video digital camera...

You write it might be hard to believe you.. Then - go get that camera.. Then your fear will be used for something a bit more productive...

These camera's have buttons and a manual.. And can be plugged into the PC..

you know what im saying..?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
believe it or not they monitor our internet. They may have taken an interest in you because you have come to this forum and are talking about them. There are those who will "torment" you if you say falsehoods about them because you are interferring with them from their point of view. It would be well advise not to be "assertive" as the writing profession calls it and to be careful about what you say. You may actually turn them into friends. Abduction looks very likely at this point.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Let me tell you this since i was 5 i have known about alien abduction and have been paranoid about it and havnt got a good night sllep since then and i think alien abduction is the scarest thing that could happen to me

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well, in that case I won't insult your intelligence by telling you things that you probably already know. I wasn't abducted until I was 38. I had a very normal life up until that point. You could be telling me things instead of me informing you. Have you tried a product called velostat. Its about 125 a roll for 150 feet here in the US. Its put out by a company called 3M. You can read about it on a website called stopabductions.com. I have a room with it covered on the ceiling and the walls. It is extremely quiet in the room. However, I've learned that if you piss them off they will simply come inside the house.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yes, I also have an intense fear of alien abductions. I wonder if perhaps its a supressed memory from my past.

However, I've learned that if you piss them off they will simply come inside the house.

how exactly does one piss off an alien race?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How does this velostat stop aliens from abducting you how do you know it isnt just a scam to get paranoid people like us to buy it

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well I just posted a reply but got knocked off line and my post didn't show up. So, I'll try again. I never said that velostat can stop abductions. I have no proof that it does. Nor do I have any reason to believe that it does. The guy on the website, stopabductions.com believes that it does. But he has never been there and done that and is relying on what is being told to him by others. I will say that I did not experience "poltergeist" activity before I put up the velostat. I had one experience where I could feel someone in the room. It was very cold and my hair was standing on end so to speak. I don't freak out anymore like I used to. I just go back to sleep and ignore it. I heard a voice say, "the long arms are here". I did have some terrible dreams that night that kept waking me up when I'd fall off to sleep.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The velostat does help with the sleep problem though.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ok heres the deal how to get a good night sleep. Sleep during the day, because during the day they won't abduct you, only at night they will.
I have not slept at night for the past 3 years, and have never had an abduction again.

Damn now I have to be aware. OK , welcome to my life, I only sleep for 1 hour periods every 5 hours.

If you are looking at protecting your house from them, don't do anything. Because if they don't sense any problem, like you know they are there, they won't do anything. Its when you notice and try to do somethign about it then they take action.

If you want to sleep good, you can do these 3 easy steps:
Put string in front of your windows, and door.(The place where you sleep)
Hang on the strings bells, or other devices that will wake you up when something comes in contact.
Try to get some sleep.

It works because they can only take you through the windows, or door, if they try to cut the string it will still make noise.

Hope this helps anyone out there that has not gotten a good night sleep.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I prefer the old fashioned method of wrappping my head in aluminum foil and popping an endless supply of pep pills to stay awake. Sometimes its fun to toy with them aliens by meditating. I try to fill my mind with thoughts of Alien genocide or having my way with their fine fine women. That really chaps their grey hide.

sorry, couldn't help myself. Just trying to add a little levity to a creepy conversation.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
i had a horrifc ordel last night

What happened last night?

Just as a matter of interest, you don't have to give away you location or anything but, are you near the following things:

1. A valley with steep sides.
2. An old castle/building.
3. A low dome shaped hill.
4. The Curragh.
5. The Wicklow Mts.

About abductions, being fatalistic might help. If they are going to abduct you there may be very little you can do. Some people on this site report very positive experiences and the general fear seems to be just from the unknown.

So try and get a little sleep, being tired won't help you any.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
Well I just posted a reply but got knocked off line and my post didn't show up. So, I'll try again. I never said that velostat can stop abductions. I have no proof that it does. Nor do I have any reason to believe that it does. The guy on the website, stopabductions.com believes that it does. But he has never been there and done that and is relying on what is being told to him by others. I will say that I did not experience "poltergeist" activity before I put up the velostat. I had one experience where I could feel someone in the room. It was very cold and my hair was standing on end so to speak. I don't freak out anymore like I used to. I just go back to sleep and ignore it. I heard a voice say, "the long arms are here". I did have some terrible dreams that night that kept waking me up when I'd fall off to sleep.

Let me start by saying this. The guy that makes the tinfoil hats is about as LOONY as they come. I know because I talked to the guy via the phone over the summer after listening to him on the alan combs show. He's making these hats and has no first hand knowledge about alien abductions what so ever. He cant even tell you were a grey comes from. Hell he cant even tell you what SETI stands for. So in my eyes to take what he says as literal is just plain stupid. To the orginal poster: Perhaps if you stopped letting the thought of aliens & ufo's fill your every waking hour you wouldnt have this problem. Perhaps its some sort of pyschosis that is causing this experience. IE: Your mind is fabricating these images

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Perhaps if you stopped letting the thought of aliens & ufo's fill your every waking hour you wouldnt have this problem. Perhaps its some sort of pyschosis that you are experience. IE: Your mind is fabricating these images

That is some sage advice.

WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE: Your obsession coupled with the fact that you haven't had a good night of sleep since you were five seems to be the cause. You need to relax and try to avoid thinking about aliens/ufo's. Anyway, you may want to get hooked up with some sleep aid/pills from your physician?

Of course I apologize if you are truly being stalked by aliens/ufo's..

I sincerely hope you can get some relief.
- Attero

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita

Perhaps if you stopped letting the thought of aliens & ufo's fill your every waking hour you wouldnt have this problem. Perhaps its some sort of pyschosis that you are experience. IE: Your mind is fabricating these images

This is some sage advice. That coupled with the fact that you haven't had a good night of sleep since you were five. You need to relax and try to avoid thinking about aliens/ufo's. Though I know that is probably impossible, maybe get hooked up with some sleep aid/pills from your physician?

I sincerely hope you can get some relief.
- Attero

You quoted the wrong person..

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I know the problem with not being able to sleep at night.

I'm kinda fearful of seeing a bug-eyed grey on the side of my bed, but in all honesty, I have no windows they can drag my out from, they are simply too small to fit me through, I lock all doors and keep most windows shut anyway, I sleep with a baseball bat and a high powered air rifle close to me at all costs.

Still I can only sleep for about 6 hours or so before I wake up again.

my fear comes and goes, sometimes I'm not afraid at all of the grey but I often get bouts of fear that is coupled with illness, I recently had Irritable Bowel Syndrom, due to stress, but I could not pinpoint what STRESS.

I know that they fear weapons and they are very reluctant to take you if you give any chance that you fight back, if they come for you and you are waken up, try to avoid being hit by the white light and blue beams and you should be able to fight back if necesary, if you really feel the need, purchase any type of weapon you are comfortable with and keep it close, in an arms reach.

I'm pretty sure i'm still being taken at times but at the very least i'm unaware of it happening.

stopabductions.com seems like a scam artist to me! seen that pic of an alien? that is proven to be a hoax, sad world we live in, people trying to profit off of the abduction phenomena.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You guys all seem to mention you live in houses. Am I less likely to be abducted because I live in an apartment complex within a populated area? It makes sense to me. Although I seem to have so much knowledge about Aliens etc. as a whole, I doubt they would risk exposing themselves to all the people who live around me. Am I right?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Here's an idea, no camera? Get a piece of paper and a pencil.

Start drawing and dating everything your seeing and let us see it.

It's hard to get a visual on a metalic kind of tringal circle thing.

It's always good to be able to get a better idea of what your trying to describe.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

What happened last night? Just as a matter of interest, you don't have to give away you location or anything but, are you near the following things: 1. A valley with steep sides.
2. An old castle/building.
3. A low dome shaped hill.
4. The Curragh.
5. The Wicklow Mts

i fell assleep at around 11:30 and woke up and 2:30 am and couldnt fall back asleep so i turned on my tv and watched it till i fell aslseep whitch was around 3:15 i remeber my dream it was meesed up see there is a blind over my window but in my dream only half the blind was there and i remeber seeing my reflection in the window (in my dream it was night) and i said to my self "o ya the old refection trick you see your face then baam" see in my head i ment to say an ailen but i woke up but i coulnt move i was scrard as hell then i just fell uncoincess i didnt fall aslepp cause i was terrified i wasnt even thinking of sleeping but then i woke up at 6:30am

BTW i live near portlick castle thats it nothing else

[edit on 14-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

If you want to sleep good, you can do these 3 easy steps:
Put string in front of your windows, and door.(The place where you sleep)
Hang on the strings bells, or other devices that will wake you up when something comes in contact.
Try to get some sleep.

Sorry, I read what everyone writes and try to give it all the respect it deserves... but then I read this and wonder why, if an alien race can traverse the immense distances of interstellar space and overcome the technological hurdles that are many, many years into the future for our race, can't they handle a cowbell on a string without causing a ruckus?

I have a better idea....

If you REALLY need to get some sleep, go somewhere where other people are/will be awake and nearby while you are sleeping. An interior room in a hotel, for example. Alternatively, have someone come over and keep an eye on you while you sleep. Give them a clipboard and a schedule and ask them to check on you every 15 minutes.

Interestingly, if you do happen to be the subject of an abduction (and not your guardian), they may find that they inexplicably missed entries on their schedule due to missing time.

Of course, as everyone else has suggested, please obtain the means to videotape and/or photograph anything odd you witness.

Most of all, don't panic
There's no reason to fear the unknown. If aliens are, in fact, interested in you, perhaps you are among a group of "chosen" for reasons the rest of us do now know. I personally have no reason to believe that I've ever been abducted, nor have I witnessed more than the rare glimpse of an unexplained aerial phenomena, so maybe it's easy for me to offer words of assurance... but if this is truly happening to you, there's a reason and you should focus on finding out that reason and how you fit into the grand plan, rather than fear it and try and run from it.

top topics

join