It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meir...On France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Article

I heard all about Billy in its entirety for the first time last night. I never even posted on any of the Meir threads. It seems to me this guy has it down pat.

I was impressed by the alledged man who functions as his voice.

If this is true, i think this man is to be beleived.

I hope i'm not making a "repeat" thread here.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Article

I heard all about Billy in its entirety for the first time last night. I never even posted on any of the Meir threads. It seems to me this guy has it down pat.

I too learned much about him that i have never encountered before, due to the fact i havent done much research. The person representing him seemed very intelligent, and had an answer for every question.

Many of the predictions seem to be true or in the process. Im pretty skeptical about subjects as this. I dont go and try to link the smallest instances of relations to prophecies in order to deem them true as many people do. But, alot of what he has said surprises me with its accuracy. Very interesting subject, hopefully new developments will surface soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I wish none of it were true, but after listening last night, i am a little scared.

Seems so far-fetched that something so way out there could come true.

I've never beleived in aliens. I dont know if i do now, but this was very convincing, wasn't it?

Its definately one to keep our eyes on, and keep quiet about or my kids will think i flipped.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Of course France as we know it will fall to these Muslims. It's not a question of if, only when. It doesn't take a clairvoyant to figure that out.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
While this is good reading, I saw this in the Newsletter of 2005 from the site.

197. The Yellow peoples, the Chinese and the Japanese, tehy are the youngest inhabitants of the Earth, as their appearance on these planets was only a little more than one cosmi age, and indeed seemingly exactly 25,978 years ago.

198. They came here from the planet Nissan in the neighborhood of Lasan in the Lyra system.

(emphasis added)

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Shaker]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok, its not the gospel but he does bring up lots of things that are happening now.

I know, its hard to believe in this.

I find it hard myself.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok, its not the gospel but he does bring up lots of things that are happening now.

I know, its hard to believe in this.

I find it hard myself.

I wasn't knocking you or anything, just stating a rather humorous observation...

I do agree this is a good find, and that yes there are things with a 1950's date and his name that are happening now.

cjf

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Perhaps, but nothing to 'come' of any substance.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ever noticed the Star in Subaru's logo? perhaps that's planet nissan then?
or maybe planet Subaru...

I've became skeptical about Meiers' claims but if this is indeed true, and few of his prophecies are true I might reconsidder.

I think the claims made by Titor would probably fit very well too with these events although I know nothing about what Titor claimed would happen lol...

I say both Meiers and Titor are crafy con-men...but time will tell...

new topics

top topics

join