It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ah On at long last!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Alright then finally ahve gotten on. Here i am out here a real seeker of the truth which lies a out there indeed. I am out here laos seeking that very same truth. So I am on here at last after several attemps to log on Finally geting on here now for this frist real time. Sure hope to be able to join and fit right in with whatever various real truths i can indeed contribute starting right now. Thank's Eleventh Doctor!.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS 11thDoc!
Enjoy the diversity of this site!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Plenty of truthes to be found here...

Welcome aboard nice to have you drop in

Beers in the fridge...oh ID age check required by iris and fingerprint recognition first, you will find that hidden next to the ice panel at the front of fridge.

If not plenty of soft drinks and juice and Im sure theres a member handing out canapes around here somewhere.

Cupboards stocked with UFO's DVD's along with the secret one at the bback of the Mod's last Christmas party, we are still debating over who dressed as the christmas fairy complete with hairy legs and a five o'clock shadow.

Enjoy have fun.... May your days be full of learning

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Greetings Eleventhdr

New Members are always welcome

One of us!,One of us!,One of us!,One of us!,

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Good luck on your journey to find the truth

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from gong on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ahhh 11th medical practitioner.

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Welcome, I see that you ahve the same problem as I... When I type fast have--->ahve..

new topics

top topics

join