It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

engineered virus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
A friend of mine heavy into conspiracy theories recently informed me that the Avian Flu is just another deliberately engineered virus like AIDS, Hep C, etc. He claims that "those at the top" are ready to thin out world population again. Who are these guys anyway, aliens? He said the flu epidemic of 1915 was deliberately started for the same reason.

I'm not saying I don't believe this, then again, believing is almost too frightening!

Anyone know sites with evidence to this or similar claims?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
if you refer to the A. Flu then have you heard anything about SARS
? i know its gone but still....

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Viruses that kill more than 10 million are created in labs in US, Russia, UK, China.

1918 virus was not a natural virus. They were messing with lethal organisms since way back 1750.

H5N1 is predicted by some experts that it will kill nearly half of world population.

In the mean time, the vaccine makers are earning billions from scaring the Chinese:

Just think how much money they will make if one vaccine costs $10.00 :

news.bbc.co.uk...

----

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Re 15:1: "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them is filled up the wrath of God." We notice a very precise thought here: that before these angels are given vials of wrath to pour out, they have in their possession seven last plagues, and these last plagues are filled with the wrath of God. And immediately following this statement is a vision concerning the Lord’s people standing on a sea of glass mingled with fire, and they are singing that most wonderful song of Moses and the Lamb. (## Re 15:2-4) We are blessed with an understanding of this vision: that it represents the Lord’s people singing the wonderful song of Truth and we stand above the fiery troubles of earth as we watch the signs of the times with rapt attention, looking forward to the fruition of God’s plan for the blessing of all the families of the earth. It is following all this that the seven angels are given vials of wrath to pour out one by one. (Rev. 15:7; 16:1 to 21)

Is someone following the script too closely? Now who would be interested in such an event?

[edit on 15-11-2005 by IComeWithASword]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Viruses that kill more than 10 million are created in labs in US, Russia, UK, China.

1918 virus was not a natural virus. They were messing with lethal organisms since way back 1750.

H5N1 is predicted by some experts that it will kill nearly half of world population.

In the mean time, the vaccine makers are earning billions from scaring the Chinese:

Just think how much money they will make if one vaccine costs $10.00 :

news.bbc.co.uk...

----

Do you have any links to the early human engineered viruses like you said in the 1750 and up? That would be extremely interesting

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wasn't bird flu created to kill euro birds, and make everyone import american rubbish?

I know I've read that somewhere.

As for who's at the top, I think you're looking for some orgs along the lines of the Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I have no doubt the intention of this virus is to thin out the population. So I don't doubt it was man made to do so given the current state of our world and the people running it ... definitely an hidden agenda of the elite, to take over and make more money. Then we will have our Gattaca-like world.

Dead birds don't fly, but humans becoming infected with a flu that is now more lethal than the spanish flu are a very dangerous Weapon of Mass Distraction ... errr Destruction too

the similarities between the Spanish flu virus of 1918 and the H5N1 strain slowly spreading through Asia provide unusually concrete evidence of how dangerous the newer virus is. At least four of its eight genes now contain mutations seen in the deadly strain that circled the globe during and after World War I.

www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 16-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
1918 virus recreated.

They resurrected it once again, and went to China to infect their population.

In 1918 they did not have the DNA technology to make it very lethal.

Now they do.

This H5N1 bird flu is nothing other than the original 1918 virus that has delibretaly been genetically mutated into a lethal killer.

www.world-science.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The H5N1 Virus was not fabricated in a lab by the U.S. Government. Nor, was it fabricated in a lab by other countries.

No one stands to gain from the death of thousands, millions, or billions of people. If H5N1 ever takes the jump from bird to human to human to human you should rest assured that it was not created in a lab.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rickey Gerard PerezNo one stands to gain from the death of thousands, millions, or billions of people.

Hi Rickey. When did you arrive on earth?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
1984. More than 21 years ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster

A friend of mine heavy into conspiracy theories recently informed me that the Avian Flu is just another deliberately engineered virus like AIDS, Hep C, etc.

This will fall into the NWO theories and yes is been lots of talks and conspiracies about engineered viruses out there.

I feel personally that all these new and enhance viruses are more link to the environment than anything else.

We are the longest living species in earth and regardless of religion we have been able to use our minds to fight any treat to our existence.

So far we have been successful into controlling our destinies, but for how long?

Eventually as any other species before us we will be replace eventually by a better and improved one.

This just my personal opinion.

But I kind of think about engineer viruses too, after all I am a conspiracy believer.

new topics

top topics

join