It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be fighting in outer space?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Recently back from a UFO conference, a friend of mine claims evidence of a global "space war" being fought as we speak, to keep nine foot "raptor type" aliens with ill intentions, from landing on our planet.

He reported that some of these invaders have already infiltrated the arctic circle.

Has anyone heard anything at all like this before?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If they had "ill intents" they could have just lingered out there in the asteroid belt and bombarded us with meteors into submission. I'd have to go with "No, your friends a loony," on this one.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
No I don't think so. I think there would more more activity if that was the case ...oh and bush would look scarder than he already does in interviews and speeches..

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Okey I think....

...That it's more than possible that a global "space war" is taking place.

Now whether or not it has the SLIGHEST thing to do with Earth or not - well....that's another question altogether.

And I think not.

Besides...don't the Russians have these scalar weapons which can hypothetically destroy whole planets?

And let's not forget the Americans with their "Non Terrestrial Officers" eh?

My point is, on the off chance that such a war is taking place, where seemingly advanced alien species are protecting an insignificant planet, filled with nothing but idiots, from a huge army of reptiles, which could have probably millions of uninhabited planets in the cosmos like Earth, yet for some stupid reason they picked us well....I think we may just kick their butt

[edit on 13-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
Recently back from a UFO conference, a friend of mine claims evidence of a global "space war" being fought as we speak, to keep nine foot "raptor type" aliens with ill intentions, from landing on our planet.

He reported that some of these invaders have already infiltrated the arctic circle.

Has anyone heard anything at all like this before?

I have, but can provide no further info, this is top secret for all but a chosen few. I do know that reptiles have been here for a long time, I first learned of them from my Grandfather when I was but 7 years old. He told me of an incident that happened in the Kentucky coal mines when he worked for that Van Lear Mining Co. in the 40s and 50s. A group of miners had broken into a cavern when they were attacked by what Grandpa called "lizard people." They were said to be 7 feet tall, and looked like "alligators standing up" his words. There is much on the www about this reptile race of beings, they come from the constellation Draco, near the Orion cluster. It is my belief, mine only, that Draco has been trying to send re-enforcements to bolster the reptilians already here. I think some are with us, some are all about controlling us, to the point of slavery. I'll get back to you with some links, OK? Cheers, MM

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I thik i saw somewhre that WW2 was just a part of the 3rd galatic war from one race who supoted the germans and one race who suported the british and used earth as a battlefield i dont know where i saw it i will start look for it

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magickman
I have, but can provide no further info, this is top secret for all but a chosen few....

And then...

I'll get back to you with some links, OK?

So you cannot provide information, but you can? Nothing like a big, fat contradiction to make you sound credible!

[edit on 11/13/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, as I said, the whole premise is theory only. But...a lot of people have this very same theory...

Elite are the Draconis
/5owsa
THE COMING "OFFICIAL" ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ALIEN PRESENCE ON EARTH
/3pdqk
THE ANUNNAKI
/8td95
THEY LIVE
/8yko4
The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE
/4eolo
The Holographic Prison and the “Pact with the Devil
The Renegade Reptilian Race
/8w5ok
FULL BRIEFING DOCUMENT PREPARED FOR ALL TERRESTRIAL EARTH HUMANITY
/co7r3

yeah, it's all crap, alright...

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magickman
Well, as I said, the whole premise is theory only. But...a lot of people have this very same theory...

Actually, it's not a theory... A theory would have to be tested and have credible evidence to back it up. Since it doesn't, it's just a hypothesis... A really bad one, at that. Check out the second link in my signature if you don't believe me.

Seriously, just think about what I said in my first post in this thread. If aliens came to our Solar System with "ill intent" they could easily linger millions of miles away and lob chunks of rock down onto the Earth.

First they'd send an ultamatum saying "All your base are belong to us, or we smash you good." Humanity either concedes defeat then and there or we scoff at it. If we scoff at it they just nudge asteroids into orbits that coincide with the orbit of Earth. No, I don't mean planet destroying asteroids a la Armageddon, I mean little ones. Something that could destroy a city, or maybe a somewhat larger region. It would be as simple as shooting fish in a barrel. Chances are the world would then concede defeat in a matter of minutes after the first impact.

So why bother landing some forces on the Earth to try and take us in a ground battle? It would be a waste of time and effort.

Same goes for if we have a hypothetical spce armada. They would have to have mastered the ability to cross the stars. We haven't. From that alone I would have to say that their technology would be a few steps above ours and that our space armada wouldn't stand a chance. So then they'd swat those from space. If THAT wouldn't be enough alone to make humanity surrender then they could just procede to throw more rocks at us.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Check your U2Us... Below the buttons and main banner. You should have at least three of them from me now.

Cmdr

[edit on 11/13/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

Mod Note – You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 13/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
they could easily linger millions of miles away and lob chunks of rock down onto the Earth.

I agree that this is all bs, but I have to say you might be wrong there Cmdr. They may wish to utilize the infastructure we already have here on this planet. They may also wish to study what we know about this planet, because we sure know alot. They may also wish to use humans as slaves. Threatening us with asteroids would be therefore nothing more than a bluff, and I doubt any government would give in to it. Most humans think it's better to die fighting for freedom than living as slaves. The ET's in question should know this.

But like I said in the first place, I don't beleive this lizard crap at all. Seems to me Icke invented it.. and the stuff someone posted earlier, was just a "story" from his grandpa.

[edit on 13/11/05 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We know a lot about this planet?? We know so much that we are destroying it at a fantastic clip.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
They may wish to utilize the infastructure we already have here on this planet. They may also wish to study what we know about this planet, because we sure know alot. They may also wish to use humans as slaves. Threatening us with asteroids would be therefore nothing more than a bluff, and I doubt any government would give in to it. Most humans think it's better to die fighting for freedom than living as slaves. The ET's in question should know this.

Ah, but maybe you missed what I said about the size of the asteroid. It would only need be large enough to destroy a city or a small region. Would they miss a few hundred thousand or about a million people? If there are 6.4 billion people on Earth, then a million would be 0.00015625% of the population. So probably not!

Simple plan to get that back, make everyone who can continuously breed. Chances are there will be other locations with the same or similar infrastructures, so that won't be missed either.

Yes, most people would want to fight for freedom, but what are the chances of fending off a race as powerful as that? Pretty darn slim!

But like I said in the first place, I don't beleive this lizard crap at all. Seems to me Icke invented it.. and the stuff someone posted earlier, was just a "story" from his grandpa.

Haha, I'd definitely have to agree with you there!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

If there are 6.4 billion people on Earth, then a million would be 0.00015625% of the population.

Wow, I never thought of it like that. Really puts 6.4 billion into perspective! Wayyyy too many people on this planet.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

If there are 6.4 billion people on Earth, then a million would be 0.00015625% of the population.

Wow, I never thought of it like that. Really puts 6.4 billion into perspective! Wayyyy too many people on this planet.

Though some of the people are talking wise things others should do the math first

0.00.... of 6.4 billion is 10 thousands not one million.
try to calculate again.

Sun Tzu
26. Now the general who wins a battle makes many
calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought.
The general who loses a battle makes but few
calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations
lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat:
how much more no calculation at all! It is by attention
to this point that I can foresee who is likely to win or lose.

[edit on 11-13-2005 by MankoW]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There might be some evidence someone on earth is shooting at UFOs in space. There is NASA footage (a live shuttle feed I think) of something perhaps a missile being shot from earth at a UFO, The UFO managed to get out of the way though.

I try to find the video its rather well known in UFO circles. NASA claims its space ice
a rather weak explanation IMHO when you see how the ice moves and even seems to Anticipate the launch like it knew it was being targeted before the projectile even came close.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
Though some of the people are talking wise things others should do the math first

0.00.... of 6.4 billion is 10 thousands not one million.
try to calculate again.

Ah, you're correct. Sorry, my mistake!

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
There might be some evidence someone on earth is shooting at UFOs in space. There is NASA footage (a live shuttle feed I think) of something perhaps a missile being shot from earth at a UFO, The UFO managed to get out of the way though.

Oh yeah, I've seen that. Didn't the missile or whatever come out of Australia or something? I remember that it was soon after this footage was taken NASA stopped doing their live Shuttle feeds too.

[edit on 11/14/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Ah, but maybe you missed what I said about the size of the asteroid. It would only need be large enough to destroy a city or a small region. Would they miss a few hundred thousand or about a million people? If there are 6.4 billion people on Earth, then a million would be 0.00015625% of the population. So probably not!

Yes, most people would want to fight for freedom, but what are the chances of fending off a race as powerful as that? Pretty darn slim!

I agree with you on this point, but then again you have to consider a couple of other possibilities. Firstly, wouldn't covert control be a better form of exploiting 6.4 billion people?

In history Ireland was occupied by the British for many hundreds of years and never gave up and never gave them any peace. This is overt control and it doesn't work. See how much easier it is to exploit countries here on earth by just controlling the key component - money - and make them all pay off massive national debts to the banks (Which are based in the heart of the old British Empire, London City). This is covert control. So much easier and the people you are controlling mind themselves and do all the work.

A far more intelligent way to control a planet, don't you think? Is there a war brewing in space? Who knows? Maybe back in the '50's when they first stuck their snouts in there was very little we could do. We are technologically worlds ahead nowadays. It would also seem that the cavalary has arrived in the form of more friendly races.

But as the cmdrkeenkid says, if you can't back it up with hard proof it is all just hypotheses.....

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
I agree with you on this point, but then again you have to consider a couple of other possibilities. Firstly, wouldn't covert control be a better form of exploiting 6.4 billion people?

You do bring up a really great point there with that. I suppose something of that would be possible, but then the aliens themselves would have to come to Earth and set up their own infrastructure to get that in a working order. Sounds like something that would take a lot of time and flexibility to work out. Plus, if you're trying to stay secret what happens if one of the aliens is caught?

Now the way I suggested, they would be an ever present force without even having to touch a foot, paw, tentacle, or whatever on our planet as long as they control space. Say there was a revolt, or some sort of insurrection against the alien race in Chicago. BAM! The whole city gets leveled by an asteroid. That would teach people to revolt elsewhere, now wouldn't it?

Say that there was a more secret revolution going on. People would then be willing to spy on their neighbors for information. Say you think your neighbor three houses down is in some sort of rebel group. You pass this information up the chain of command and then BAM! One night while your neighbor was asleep in their bed a meteorite destroys their house (and them for that matter.)

The aliens would keep their control AND have humanity to do all the work for them.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Oh yeah, I've seen that. Didn't the missile or whatever come out of Australia or something? I remember that it was soon after this footage was taken NASA stopped doing their live Shuttle feeds too.

[edit on 11/14/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

Yeah thats the one. Strange how NASA stopped doing live feeds not to long after that video came out. I havent found the video yet but have found a site that talks about it in detail.

www.mufor.org...

I dont know if the speeds are right on this site but the angles and lines of movement in the diagram seem to be spot on to the video I saw.

Perhaps it was some secret "Star Wars" type weapon being tested perhaps it was alien. I just cant buy the ice partilce thing.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join