It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark On Muhammeds Naughty List

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
try being bombed and sanctioned for decades and see how you like it

funny this thing religion, divide the world, make population into complete luniz and when convinient, just add some wood to the fire and watch it burn. They all just go and slaughter themselves. Instant population reduction, woila!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I saw some heated protest in the News today from muslims countries about these Cartoons. You can tell they dont burn Danish flags very often since they were painting them on the street and stepping on them and burning some rather bad reproductions.

Its all rather funny if you ask me I have seen some rather anti-semitic cartoons in Muslim state run newspapers before.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I mean to be upset and protest is one thing. I share the anger of Muslims - humiliating religion is a dishonest lack of respect.

...but Danish Islamists Fake Cartoons - the picture with Mohammed having the "face of a pig" was NOT published by the newspaper, but was completely fabricated by a Danish Muslim.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
At the time when ppl are trying to understand indifferences, learning how to respect other cultures, learning to live together, spreading the peacfull message of all religeons, what happens the Islamic faith rides in on its white horse and destroys all that we live for, The Freedom of speach, the freedom to choose your own will and opinions,
How dare Islam try to take away my Freedom

Forgive them for they no not what they do... off with there heads!...

Barbarians

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Deep_blue: You recon Denmark will get an apology from all the leaders in the countries where they burned the danish flag?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, well.

It seems as if the reactions to these drawings has no endings.
Now, Norway had to call home humanitarian aidees fro Sudan, because of young muslims, about a hundred of them, throwing rocks against their cars.

On monday, they will reconsider the saftey, to be able to return to their tasks. Until then all work is cancelled.

Related link:
Aftonbladet (Swedish)

-Sure, continue blockades, boycotts and burning of foodstuffs.
Don't come running back when you are out of insulin (the boycott of Novo Nordic), or butter on your pieces of bread (Arla). Use your oil instead. I am sure it cures diabetes, liver-diseases and such, if you have faith.

-Aaaand, the danish and norwegian embassies (the swedish is also situated at the same place) has been attacked in Jakarta today... By regular islamic etiquette, they burnt the danish flag and threw rocks.

Related link:
Aftonbladet swedish)

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris_dk
Deep_blue: You recon Denmark will get an apology from all the leaders in the countries where they burned the danish flag?

Spreading Hatred between nations under the name of free speech is destructive, Why on earth you would like to trigger the rage of 1 Billion Muslims around the world.. Just avoid it... Just stop showing the pictures in other European countries.. and all the riots will be ended soon. What most European are doing is pouring benzene over fire.. the fire is getting bigger and bigger.... why on earth would you like to feed the fire rather than simply just stop it.
Freespeech shouldn’t be an excuse for any racism, anti-religion or sexism stuff. you already have rules like these in your countries.

If you are civilized and peacful , why on earth you would like to spread hatred on this large scale... and remember your actions are the cause ... the reactions are results and not the cause it self.
I understand that some of you are amazed how such cartoons make such a problem, the point is most of you are ignorant of how seriously offensive these pictures are for Muslims. It is something religious and related to faith and I don’t think you will understand it from your non-Islamic view.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have the right to mock anyone i like, i can call Mohamed what i like,
then who has the right to kill me for this?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So, from now on should any and all cartoons be first approved by Islamic leaders? That is insane!

Is is insane for these people to tell other what they can and cannot draw! Foolhardy, they are just hurting themselves, by turning Western opinion even more against them.

And, today the top newspaper in Spain joined the ranks of the pro-free speech forces!! Great to hear!

Spain's leading newspaper El Pais on Friday became part of a growing international row by publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad on its front page.

The Link.

-- Boat

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eazy_mas
supporting these cartoonist is like supporting the KKK

See in the United States we protect the free speech rights of the KKK. 99.99% of Americans loath the KKK but we will defend their right to speak, because when one person is censored, then nobody is safe.

message of hate in them.

No. Mostly they do not. In fact some of the cartoons are just normal pictures of muhammad.

Just try to tel the N-word to black in the street and see what will be his reaction.

What does that have to do with this topic? Hint: Nothing.

-- Boat

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

supporting these cartoonist is like supporting the KKK each have a message of hate in them.

Just try to tel the N-word to black in the street and see what will be his reaction.

Once again, someone confuses the idea of "religion" and "race". Try to engage the old brain next time, son.

Nice to see the muslims of Britain have decided to protest over the cartoons. Remember when the christians protested over the Jerry Springer Opera? Same thing, eh? Lets have a look at some of the muslim protesters banners that they're waving around this afternoon.

"Exterminate those who insult islam"
"Behead the cartoonists"
"Germany go to hell" (didn't really understand that one)
"Europe you will pay, Bin Laden's on his way"

Hmm...Disrespectful and insulting...Hang on! That sounds familar! Well done lads. Really encouraging support for your rally there.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

You free to do anything you like but you must take the consicence like a man.

This is like the KKK ideaology.

Anyways this have a greater thing than the picture,

There is something happening and the media whats it hide it in front of the public eyes.

They know the reaction of muslim if these cartoon are published and there taking an advantage over the situation.

I SMELL A RAT!!

[edit on 3-2-2006 by eazy_mas]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow, all this fuzz about a couple of silly cartoons. Who the hell do these idiots think they are?

Denmark and other European countries have free speech, period. People should also be allowed to say what they want about Israel, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Mohammed, politicians, car salesmen, janitors, cops and what not.
Islamic countries can do whatever the hell they want to do, in their own damn countries.

This is how I see free speech:

free speech
The right to express any opinion in public without censorship or restraint by the government.

opinion
A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

This is like the KKK ideaology.

Yeah and banning speech you dont agree with is like the Nazi or Soviet Ideaology.

Whether you like it or not Free speech protects speech that many people dont agree with.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Quoted from external source:
"Whoever defames our prophet should be executed," said Ismail Hassan, 37, a tailor who marched through the pouring rain along with hundreds of others in the West Bank city of Ramallah.

"Bin Laden our beloved, Denmark must be blown up," protesters in Ramallah chanted.

www.foxnews.com...

Is it a wonder that Islamaphobia is gripping the rest of the world? All this fuss over cartoons. How many lives is a cartoon worth? Apparently
5,400,000 as is the estimated population of Denmark. Over 5 million
lives for cartoons of the Prophet? Even if the cartoons are not flattering
they do not justify such outrage. Freedom of speech is one of our most basic rights. When a group if people for whatever reason, tries to censor speech, there is no real freedom. When you are told what you can and cannot say, how long is it before you are told what to think, how to act, how to dress, how to?....................wait a minute, kinda smacks of Islam doesn't it? Oh well, nevermind!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Can I make a "me too" post agreeing with Rivka.
I thought the pictures were laughable UNTIL I saw the fake ones that Muslims have also seen. This is NOT nice and certianly I would be angry if my religion was debased in such a manner.

Originally posted by Riwka
I mean to be upset and protest is one thing. I share the anger of Muslims - humiliating religion is a dishonest lack of respect.

...but Danish Islamists Fake Cartoons - the picture with Mohammed having the "face of a pig" was NOT published by the newspaper, but was completely fabricated by a Danish Muslim.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Removing Electricity to power Gitmo Air conditioning

Progress in counting Iraq Success

(My Favorite.. represting our God as a money loving jew lover?)

Newspaper comic strips can help explain hostility toward the U.S. in some Arab/Muslim countries, says the journal Political Communication. "If Americans want to understand the hostile feelings many people in the Arab/Muslim world have about the United States, its leaders and their policies, they should take a hard look at the striking cartoons we have compiled from the region," journal editor David L. Paletz told the Duke University news service.

The cartoons "posit the moral equivalence of the September 11 attacks and the U.S. attacks in Afghanistan" and ridicule the U.S. for failing to locate Osama bin Laden, said the journal article. Several cartoons depict U.S. media coverage of the war in Afghanistan as an "entertainment consumer commodity blinding viewers to the world around them." One cartoon showed a TV cameraman aiming at a poster of bin Laden while ignoring a Pakistani family behind him releasing doves of peace.

www.findarticles.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What is the actual news source on fake cartoons being used? All I see are blobs citing other blogs.

and,I might've missed it but, where are these cartoons, the 12 that are at the start of the problem? I haven't seen them yet. Anyone have them, know where they are?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
Islam is CONSTANT and nothing can change it. It is preserved as it is from 1400 years .

Hardly. Its changed like every other religion. The sunni branch split into shias, the shias sucked in the sufis, that brought up the ismaili, that mixed with paganism and brought about the allawis, another mix and you get the dervishes and bekthashi, etc etc.

It is a constant variable in the NWO equation that makes the equation impossible to solve unless you get rid of that variable.

If the NWO has been around since 700AD and its still not in control or the best it can do is use religious strife to make some cash, then its not something anyone really needs to worry about.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nygdan, in the medai, radio and news, that I have seen, the muslims are angry about one pic showing Mohammed with a pigs head. This picture is not in the original 12, its from the other booklet created and distributed by the Danish Imam. Thats why the issue has taken so long to arise, these new pics have been distributed around islamic circles but not western ones.

Originally posted by Nygdan
What is the actual news source on fake cartoons being used? All I see are blobs citing other blogs.

and,I might've missed it but, where are these cartoons, the 12 that are at the start of the problem? I haven't seen them yet. Anyone have them, know where they are?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Nygdan]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join