It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark On Muhammeds Naughty List

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
More and more obviously, the partakers of these flag-incinerating feasts, aren't too bright.
It truly reminds me more of a Monty Python sketch, than reality.

Witchhunter: I have a danish flag, what shall we doooo with ith?!
Peasant1: BUUUUURN THE DANE!!!
Peasant2: YES! BUUURN!... ... the danish flag!
Foreigner: Hold on, isn't that a Swiss flag?
Peasant 1&2: (in unison) Is it? What is Swiss?
Witchhunter: Don't listen to the nonbelieverrrr!!! Look at it! It is RED, and, and WHITE! There is the proof!!
Peasant 1&2: (in unison) Yesssss!!!! Buuuuurn the dane!!!

As I intended to say in this post, some people of Azerbadjan has torched the Swiss flag, by mistake. Absurdily enough, at the same time that the swiss Foreign Minister was at a formal visit...

I wonder how long these people take to piece together a 1000 pieces jigsaw-puzzle!?

Related link:
Yerkir

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Mob mentality. What can I say? It's like that where ever there are angry mobs. There are no cool heads that can sit and think before they act.

But that is human nature. I've figured out a formula for the intelligence of angry mobs:-

aIQ = Average IQ of individuals in the mob
n = Number of individuals
x = How angry a mob is

mIQ = Angry mob's collective IQ

So it goes like this:

(aIQ)
------- = (mIQ)
n(x)

As you can see, the angrier and the larger the mob, the stupider it is. This applies to everyone regardless of race, religion, nationality and favourite colour (ok, I'm not sure about that last bit)

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Mob mentality. What can I say? It's like that where ever there are angry mobs. There are no cool heads that can sit and think before they act.

But that is human nature. I've figured out a formula for the intelligence of angry mobs:-

aIQ = Average IQ of individuals in the mob
n = Number of individuals
x = How angry a mob is

mIQ = Angry mob's collective IQ

So it goes like this:

(aIQ)
------- = (mIQ)
n(x)

As you can see, the angrier and the larger the mob, the stupider it is. This applies to everyone regardless of race, religion, nationality and favourite colour (ok, I'm not sure about that last bit)

Very good hypothesis! Although I must surely arrest You, or at least add an unknown factor, for you to consider. I am most surely going to be flamed from here to eternity and into oblivion, for my upcoming bold statement:

As an introduction, I must admit, that I have no proof, nor any sources to refer to. My empiric result heirs from information gathered on two separate occasions, from two professional individuals, not knowing each other, even living in two separate countries, years apart! Yet, I remember it as if it was yesterday, since I found the answers intriguing!

Both persons work with people. One a scholar/teacher-something, and the other one, a physiotherapist. They have told me, that when it comes to training people, i.e. checking headtraumas and doing general cognitive training, jigsaw-puzzles are never an option, when it comes to muslims (Uh-oh, I hear he flamers coming...)
This is supposedly because they have never been taught how to solve issues, or to 'see the full picture'. Hence they discard the possibility of being able to 'do something yourself'/'look for options'.
I believe this has directly to do with how brainwashing works. I am NOT stating that all muslims are dumb, only that religious fundamentalism, that of which Islam very, very, often leads to be, is a source to 'mental distress'. I would even go so far to believe, that if this continues for thousands of years, there will be a cognitive devolution.
To state that the colour is red, when it is actually green, is very convincing with the prospect of being beaten if stating something else.
Of course this issue is cultural, not inheriting. -Or is it?
I am not convinced that several hundreds of years with conviction will affect the DNA. It would be fun though, to put Darwin on the task of finding out the relation between human creativity and a submissioned mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulvetann

Witchhunter: I have a danish flag, what shall we doooo with ith?!
Peasant1: BUUUUURN THE DANE!!!
Peasant2: YES! BUUURN!... ... the danish flag!
Foreigner: Hold on, isn't that a Swiss flag?
Peasant 1&2: (in unison) Is it? What is Swiss?
Witchhunter: Don't listen to the nonbelieverrrr!!! Look at it! It is RED, and, and WHITE! There is the proof!!
Peasant 1&2: (in unison) Yesssss!!!! Buuuuurn the dane!!!

BWA HAHAHAAHA!

ahem, i mean, NONBELEIVER! OH SLANDERERERIER of most holyee Relithion!

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
(aIQ)
------- = (mIQ)
n(x)

Brilliant!

Hmm, I do notice that if there is a mob and it is not angry, then x=0, and this results in an inability to measure the intelligence of the collective. I suppose that makes sense, since a mob that isn't angry at all doesn't fit the definition of a mob, iow, is 'undefined'.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
12 "muslim men" tried to get hold of a daughter of one of the cartoonists at her school. They didn´t find her because she was not in school on that day. All 12 cartoonists and their families have police protection now and have gone "underground" in fear of their lives.

DR.dk: Rohde: Datter til bladtegner opsogt af 12 maend (in danish...)

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
After reading this entire thread i'm still sitting here thinking
What has the world come to?
I'm going to use that mob IQ equasion.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Al Qaeda joins the 'cartoon-jihad':

Qaeda's Zawahri calls for strikes against West

“It is our duty to take part in a mass economic boycott of Denmark, Norway, France, Germany, and all countries that take part in this crusader attack against Islam,” he said, referring to the cartoons first published in a Danish newspaper last year.

In that article, Al-Zawahri described the

cartoons as part of a U.S.-led “crusader” campaign

and also urged similar strikes as those against New York, London and Madrid in recent years.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Try to repeat after me...... it's a cartoon.

Nothing to cry about.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Nothing to cry about?

Mr. Muhammad al-Asadi,

editor of the English-language newspaper
Yemen Observer
probably will disagree.

The poor Yemen newspaper editor faces 'death calls'

Furthermore, prosecutors reportedly requested that
the Yemen Observer be closed permanently
and have its property and assets confiscated.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why oh why is THIS not international news?
A conspiracy of silence?

Originally posted by Hellmutt
12 "muslim men" tried to get hold of a daughter of one of the cartoonists at her school. They didn´t find her because she was not in school on that day. All 12 cartoonists and their families have police protection now and have gone "underground" in fear of their lives.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Why oh why is THIS not international news?
A conspiracy of silence?

Originally posted by Hellmutt

It was actually a big (imo, an unforgivable) error by a politician, that made this heading in the newspapers!
The politician had been to a meeting with the JP-paper, and it's cartoonists.
In this meeting, the involved expressed concerns about their safety.
What this politician made out of this, was that 12 (wrong number) muslim men (wrong sex) had been to a girls school to kidnap her (totally wrong)!

What really happened, was that there was a incident, aka. teenager-girl-brawl, with some girls from another school.

It really mindboggles me, that this politician went to the news, and blew it all out of proportions. Because this meeting was infact a meeting in confidentiality. I.e. Something to shut up, and keep for yourself, privatly-meeting!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Do you have a link supporting that claim, Ulvetann?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Do you have a link supporting that claim, Ulvetann?

Sure do: Politiken

Here, the politician Jens Rohde, is sorry for his misunderstanding regarding the threats from 12 muslims. According to the cartoonist (the father of the 'threatened' girl in question), the politician was a liar himself.

Jens Rohde is very sorry. Very, very sorry. Afterall, the information he leaked to the press, was not only confidential, but a blatant lie!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Jens Rohde is very sorry. Very, very sorry. Afterall, the information he leaked to the press, was not only confidential, but a blatant lie!

I'd be pretty sorry, too! That would also explain why that never went international.

Anyone know of a Danish to English web translator like Babelfish? In other words, free?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

I'd be pretty sorry, too! That would also explain why that never went international.

Anyone know of a Danish to English web translator like Babelfish? In other words, free?

Related link:
Politiken

Rohde regret remarks about cartoonists daughter.

Rightwing political chairman »is sorry«, of which he has misunderstood a threat to the daughter of a Muhammed-cartoonist. His remark about the threat against the daughter, from 12 muslim men, has been called a »lie« from the cartoonist himself.

By Lea Wind-Friis,
Freely translated by Ulvetann

Jens Rohde regrets. Deeply.

The occasion is, that he did not only communicate facts from a confidential meeting, they were wrong too. "I regret deeply, of which i've misunderstood the facts, I got at this meeting. And i regret even more, of which i've misunderstood the intention of the meeting. I have, at no time, intended to turn the meeting into something, to take political advantage of, or harm the cartoonist(s). On the contraire", says Jens Rohde to Ritzau.

The misunderstanding grew, when Jens Rohde to 'TV-avisen' newsreport on TV telling, that muslim men had seeked out a daughter of one of the cartoonists at school, at break.

The 12 men were schoolgirls
Neither the cartoonist, of which daughter in question, nor the 'Danish Cartoonists' chairman Claus Seidel, can recognize this info. Jens Rohde has explained, that he thursday shared to a meeting with Claus Seidel, and that he was told about the 12 cartoonists situation, among other things, he mentioned this school-episode.

According to the cartoonist himself, there were no mentioning of muslim men, but muslim girls. They're 10-11 years old, and there were most six - eight of them. And what has been depicted as an almost planned action incited by the Muhammed-cartoons, were instead a brawl from years back, between the pupils of two schools. Long before any cartoon was even thought of, discloses the cartoonist to 'JyllandsPosten'.

Rohde accused to take advantage
Danish Journalistunions chairman, Mogens Blicher Bjerregaard, has accused Jens Rohde to take political advantage, on behalf of the cartoonists, in this Muhammed-case.

"One of the factual errors, is amongst other things the picture of 12 muslim men. This is all distorted and out of ratio", says Mogens Blicher Bjerregaard to Ritzau.

Jens Rohde has also stated, that he did not know, that the facts he got at the meeting, were confidential. "I interpreted a desire from the cartoonists, that could only there be one politician, that would not omit, but make clear towards the inhabitants, what situation the cartoonist families face.
– because they know that they can't do so themselves. I get various facts and stories, and wanted only to make clear, that vi have some cartoonists, that gets their whole life turned upside down, because they exercise their vocation, and becomes exposed to threats. I tried in no way to sell a story", says Jens Rohde.

PET (Police Intelligence) recommend calm round cartoonists
However, according to Claus Seidel, the political chairman ought to have known, that the meeting was confidential. "It wasn't said, however it was implicit. The whole intention about the meeting was, that the police intelligence for six month's had requested us, to not express ourselves regarding the cicumstances. he should have had enough political 'gefühl'
to understand this. Therefore I am highly disappointed to, that he lashes out and refer to a confidential meeting", says the cartoonists chairman.

The rightwing political chairman claims, that he only wanted to help the cartoonists (and their families), that for six months, has been under police protection.

(Edited some gram. errors, but far from all)

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here is a claim from a former colonel of the FSB (KGB) who now is a political refugee in England: Flemming Rose (the editor of the culture department of Jyllands-Posten) is an agent of the Russian FSB and FSB played a major part in this cartoon-story. Flemming Rose is according to this claim married to the daughter of the general of the FSB!

Axis News: Eurasian Secret Services Daily Review

The Russian secret services provoked the "caricature scandal"

The Russian secret services provoked the "caricature scandal", Chechen Press said, quoting a former colonel of FSB of Russia Alexander Litvinenko who nowadays lives in England as the political refugee. According to him the editor of the culture department of Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten, Flemming Rose, who was the initiator of the publication of blasphemous caricatures of Muhammad has secretly left Denmark and gone to Russia where he worked previously as a correspondent for Jyllands-Posten and where he has relatives. Litvinenko said that Flemming Rose is closely connected to the Russian special services. The Danish journalist is married to the daughter of the general of KGB (FSB), that, in Litvinenko's opinion, unequivocally bears witness that Rose has earned the full trust of Russian special services and that Rose has for a long time been s the secret agent of KGB - FSB.

[snip]

It is safe to say that Flemming Rose, who repeatedly visited the Chechen Republic even though is was a "prohibited area" for all western journalists, would not have be able to do so if the FSB of Russia was not fully convinced of his loyalty to the Kremlin.

The same article/report/link/review also claims that there are CIA prisons in Ukraine. A hot story I believe...

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hello, did you all get that part?

"the editor of the culture department of Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten, Flemming Rose," "is married to the daughter of the general of KGB (FSB)" !!!

Can someone confirm if this is a fact?

I mean, WOW!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Sweden´s foreign minister Laila Freivalds resigned today. She lied about her involvement in shutting down a swedish website which was planning to publish some caricatures of Muhammed. The site (a web site of a far-right party) was shut down February 9th. The Swedes were apparently afraid of possible negative reactions after seeing the Muslim anger directed against Denmark.

CBS News: Cartoon Furor In Sweden, England

March 21, 2006

In Stockholm Tuesday, Swedish Foreign Minister Laila Freivalds resigned following accusations that she lied to the media about the shutting down of a far-right Web site that solicited cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.

Freivalds, 63, had been criticized in the media and by opposition politicians for the shutting down of the Web site of a far-right party that was planning to publish caricatures of Muhammad. The site was closed Feb. 9 after a Foreign Ministry official contacted the Web hosting company, which critics said was an intrusion on the freedom of speech.

The ministry said the official had not the ordered company to shut down the site, but merely advised it that the caricatures could pose a danger to Swedes, given the Muslim anger directed at the time toward neighboring Denmark, where the original prophet cartoons were published. Freivalds had told Swedish media she did not order the ministry official to contact the company, but a later report from the ministry said she was involved in the decision, sparking calls for her resignation.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

When the web site was shut down:
"Freedom of speech" vs. "non-freedom of speech" = 0-1

After Laila Freivalds resigned:
"Freedom of speech" vs. "non-freedom of speech" = 1-1

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bluitgen is working on a new version of the Koran. This could cause more trouble with the fanatical extremists.

BBC: Cartoon row author rewrites Koran

30 March 2006

The author whose book on the life of the Prophet Muhammad sparked the Danish cartoons furore is now working on a new version of the Koran.

Bluitgen told the Kristeligt Dagbladet newspaper that he was working on a "readable version" of the Koran, which he described as "heavy going" for ordinary people. He stressed that there would be no illustrations in his new work, which he expects to finish early next year. "I cannot imagine that this will be quite as controversial", Bluitgen told the newspaper. "A few fanatical extremists may be angry, but that is up to them", he said. An expert on Islam from Copenhagen University told the newspaper that in theological terms there is nothing to prevent a non-Muslim from interpreting the Koran.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join