It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going away for a long time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Bye everyone, I'm going to New York for quite some time and I won't be on ATS for quite a while. While I'm gone I wish everyone a good luck.

Don't worry, someday I'll be back on these forums once I return to Canada. Once I'm back, I'll post pictures and all sorts of stories in this very thread.

Most likely once you read this I will be gone.
Please post any comments you like, they will be greatly appreciated once I return.

GoldEagle

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hey, we have Internet in New York!

Anyway, have a good time and hope to see you again whenever you can make it back on!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Good luck and i hope that you stay safe and have a good time in whatever you do,

See you when you return,

Asala

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
New York? Who the heck would want to go to that city of lunatics??

Kidding of course... enjoy your stay here!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Alright! Another one joins the club! Maybe I'll see ya around...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
New York was awesome, glad you guys posted in this thread. It was greatly appreciated. While I was in New York I did go online once, but there was so much for me to see and do. I didn't have time to go on ATS. I do have a load of pictures of various landmarks and other stuff. Once I get may scanner set up, I will post them.

It's much different than Toronto, I felt much safer in Downtown Manhattan then I do in a Toronto Suburb. Times Square was awsome.

ATS changed only slightly, same posts are being vigrously discussed. It's like the way I left it.

Thank you everyone!!!!!1

GoldEagle

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
good to see you back!

Need anything feel free to u2u me

See you about

new topics

top topics

join