It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone even miss Backstreet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
No, I'm not a Backstreet Boy(thank god, I think?), but I've been there biggest fan of them on here(forever, back when I was a viewer 8 years ago) and I sorta put ATS on ALL their main message boards, and even found NWO references in Nick Carter's solo album(for the USA/EUROASIAN albums, and posted them on the net again on ATS, BSBBLVD, and N-L-Y(not-like-you.com, a Nick/BSB fan site and message boards.), was that wrong in some way?

BTW, did any of you even listen to "Never Gone" on Mediaplay.com or am I gonna have to post the BSB.com site?lol
Did you guys miss me either? Also, what do you think of this site, btw, MTV is still doing this in the states:
www.westandtogether.net

[edit on 11/12/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
lol i thought it was you,

as soon as i saw the song lyrics in the NWO forum i was like hmmmmm i remember this member lol

good to see you return a few members have been wondering where you went,

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I missed you too! Things are a ton better now, thanks for helping me. Let me review what happened after I forgot my password last time.
1. Brought ATS to BSB fans
2. Promoted BSB on Metallica and Gorillaz forums(they're still mad at me, but I couldn't give a "you know the word".
3. Told BSB(Kevin) by E-mail about this great website(not-like-you.com), Kevin of BSB, mentioned it on Z100 in LA, Ca(the website, so I know he read it or was told about it.)
4. Told BSB through a friend on NLY, by an IM, which she printed and gave to thier security people b4 a show(no real info about me was given, so don't be worried.).
5. I became good aquritance(sp?)s with my fave fanfic author, she runs bsbcrossroads, in the fanfic section on Yahoo.
6. I plan to start my own website mixing BSB, Conspiracy Speculation, Law, and Politics, all in the name of Freedom, morality, and fun. So I'm kinda happy, worried, but Happy, you Asla?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My website is:my website

Enjoy! It's not all up yet, but it will be soon.

top topics

join