It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Teens Spread Hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
America's white supremacist movement has an angelic new face: twin teenage pop stars whose songs preach messages of racial hatred.Lamb and Lynx Gaede, blonde, blue-eyed 13-year-olds from Bakersfield, California, have been entertaining all-white crowds with their music since the age of nine.

abcnews.go.com

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Even though we are in the 21st century, experiencing globalization, there are still people out there living in the primitive era and thinking racism is the way. There's not enough done to teach the younger generation of past tragedies, so that they recognize the signs and avoid such tragedies repeating themselves.Instead we allow the glorification of such tragedies by those who hope they repeat.

[edit on 11/12/05 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The mother programed them since birth, i'm sure. I can only imagine the hate these two carry in their hearts.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This was posted in ATSNN before and the mods yanked it out and threw it in the PTS forum. Guess the discussion got out of hand with nazimania ad infinitum.

NEWS: Young singers spread racist hate
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This same news subject was beaten to death last month.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sorry everybody, but this topic was posted as news already here on ATS and as noted above it can be found here:

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in the exisitng thread as this one is closed.

new topics

top topics

join