It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1024 x 768...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Last night and this morning www.abovetopsecret.com loads out of window, like it is set for a widescreen format. The forum post screens load normally, but the main site is not formatting correctly for us 'small screen guys'. A newbie might see no content and leave thinking the site is fubar.

Also, the thread title line that contains the '1 new U2U' notice is white on a dove grey background and is almost impossible for us old guys to read due to lack of contrast.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Same here.
But it's been doing it for the past month for me.
Just a mild inconvience as I promptly move to the new post, myats tabs.
I always thought it was on my side because my computer IS fubar.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'd say it's on your end. I see everything load fine, and always have.

As for the u2u message, try fiddling with the contrast on your computer.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The geriatric computer ATS screenwidth issue has been silently and efficiently fixed by the powers that be at ATS. We thank you.

As for the contrast issue Amory, maybe its only an issue for older eyes (note: please highlight the preceding half line, if you can't see white on grey, to read content).

Take my world and paint it black...

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My ATS opening page has been fixed also.
O thank you script kitty!!
May your litter be clean!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
[public service announcement]

May have just been an issue with an oversized image...Usually that's the only thing that will stretch the window out...

As with most standardized websites, ATS is meant to be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024x768...Unfortunately, we can only make our best attempt to monitor any oversized images that are distorting the windows...

This may or may not have been the issue, but regardless, if anyone happens to come across an oversized image in their perusing of ATS, please contact a moderator within that forum to have the image size corrected

[/public service announcement]

new topics

top topics

join