It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Planned World War 3 - A Play in Numerous Acts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Two World Wars have already been achieved, and the Third and final World War envisions an attack on Iraq, Iran and/or Syria as being the trigger to set the entire Middle East into fiery conflagration. Once America is firmly entrenched into the Middle East with the majority of her first-line units, North Korea is to attack South Korea. Then, with America's forces stretched well beyond the limit, China is to invade Taiwan. This will usher in the start of World War Three...

source

This is a pretty detaild plan of WW3 and how its going to happen down to a tee in my head its flawless thats why its scaring the crap outta me right now any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
god damn ive been reserching WW3 and look at this this is very scary and flawless aswel

ad2004.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I finally meet someone who is putting this in the perspective of a play that is already stared and every act is one step closer to bring the world together. Or is it? The play and the players are real ( I believe). Each event that has been pre-planned goes through the first to the last act. In theory, we are already in the last act's and very close to the last bow's. The war on Iraq had to happen. I have always said: "Or order to usher in the NWO, a catastrophic event would have to happen that would exclude no nation". And I preculded that before 9/11. As a matter of fact that theory intered my mind at least 5 years before it happened. Well, indeed it happened. On 9/11 act #1 began. And we have continued to watch the stage since. There are those that will deny this is true possibility. And that everything that has happened, has happened for the good of our country. I'm not so sure about that gang. Now we just have to sit and wait for the final bow. When will that happen. That is something I have no answer to either. But, it seems that things are starting to execlerate at major proportions lately. Which leads me to believe that it is possible that the introduction to the NWO (which is really already here BTW) is not to far off. And to those that feel it is for the good of the world to have on leader and one government, more power to you. Part of me hopes you are right. We have to stand tall as a nation. Not that it is really going to help, but good can overcome evil if the crowds rally together. I personally have no clue as to time lines. And I will never claim too. I just believe it is closer then we all think.
May your God protect and keep you from the storm that is to approach. My creator (Ralien) will watch over me.

Dang it: Edited for spelling goof....I need to learn to proof (remember to previw) before it hit "Edit Post. I get on a roll and I loose my spelling. LMAO

Someone please bless the world.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
look around that site i posted first there is lot about the NWO and how they are intoducing and it shows how many times world leaders have referd to someting as "the new world order"

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
look around that site i posted first there is lot about the NWO and how they are intoducing and it shows how many times world leaders have referd to someting as "the new world order"

I most certainly will do that.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There is no way North Korea will attack South Korea. In the 1960's and that sort of time then maybe (had Russia wanted, or had the North acted outside Russian policy).

But today it would be suicide. Quite frankly the South spends way more on defence than the North. Also they seem to be quite an ally when it comes to preventing the U.S from attacking North Korea. Furthermore though North Korea may have the atom bomb, I think the United States will always have nukes to spare especially for a country like South Korea.

The North is building nuclear weapons so it won't be attacked by the U.S but also to get financial aid. Its blackmail and security combined pure and simple (after all who expects them to get rid of the technology?).

In fact I would say that relations with the North and the South can only improve, especially as it needs foreign capital and international support.

top topics

join