It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Separating Russian Fighters...??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canada_EH
The pic of the ladder up the nose gear is really cool. I'm wondering if the Airforce would put something simalir on a F/B-23. I guess my question is how pratical do people think it is? Is the US Airforce and its designers good enough at stealthing a cockpit that we dont even have to think along those lines?

A good idea... But why...?? it's not a long range bomber is it...?? So no use in that way... besides, those "comforts" would take a lot of space from the plane, not a god idea in my opinion...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN

The pic of the ladder up the nose gear is really cool. I'm wondering if the Airforce would put something simalir on a F/B-23. I guess my question is how pratical do people think it is? Is the US Airforce and its designers good enough at stealthing a cockpit that we dont even have to think along those lines?

A good idea... But why...?? it's not a long range bomber is it...?? So no use in that way... besides, those "comforts" would take a lot of space from the plane, not a god idea in my opinion...

Im talking about the attack version of the F/B-23. its the plane that lost out to the 22. the plane has been floating around ATS and intelgurl resently said that the plane was being "developed". So I was thinking that the new long range attack platform could be that plane with an entrance up the gear. It limits the amount of openings on the plane which i think is a plus.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Something really special. High-tech handling of Anatolij Kvochurs Su-27P during CSIAF airshow in Bratislava [Slovakia] in 1992.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Excellent Matej
You can't go far wrong with an oil can and a dipstick

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Im talking about the attack version of the F/B-23. its the plane that lost out to the 22. the plane has been floating around ATS and intelgurl resently said that the plane was being "developed". So I was thinking that the new long range attack platform could be that plane with an entrance up the gear. It limits the amount of openings on the plane which i think is a plus.

Yeah, I know what you meant, but why...?? The F/B-23 wount be a B-52, it's gona be more like the B-1... there will not be any space for beds, and coffeemakers... In my opinion it's a F-22 with bombs in it... And the F-22 is not designed to have beds in it... if the F/B-23 would have beds in it, it must have been done during the early planning stages...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN

Yeah, I know what you meant, but why...?? The F/B-23 wount be a B-52, it's gona be more like the B-1... there will not be any space for beds, and coffeemakers... In my opinion it's a F-22 with bombs in it... And the F-22 is not designed to have beds in it... if the F/B-23 would have beds in it, it must have been done during the early planning stages...

Sorry im really not being clear all I'm saying is that I lik the idea of the entrance to the cockpit up through the gear. Not the comforts or beds etc just refering to the ablity to elminate the need for the cockpit to open and create another hatch to try and seal with RAM or what ever they have to use now adays to seal em. Im not refering to the comforts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join