It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling a ll christians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
mikromarius sorry to put this in to a new subject but what u said in the case for christ thing bout jesus speaking to u in dreams sounds really cool!!!! my email adress is [email protected]. It would b gr8 to chat 2 u if u could email me your adress. Iv been a christian 2 years and I really wanna go deeper for God. and I thought it would b really cool if anyone here who knows christ could just write what their most ntimate time with him has been coz that would kinda mean we can encourage each other. I think the best time iv ever spent with God was at spring harvest. I sat under a tree for an hour praying coz I woz really worried bout what God wanted me to do for y life e.t.c but he said to me those verses in Mathew chapter six, u know the ones I mean, I cant b bothered to type them lol. but yeah after that I walked round butlins minehead for an hour worshiping, making up new lyrics and singing to God coz he filled me with such Joy!!!!!! and I cant sing so It woz quite funny! but yeah....

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Adrianay, a little off the subject. But when you log on check the upper right hand of the screen for a U2U (will appear in white text). You have a U2U you have not read.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Adrianay TEXT ME SOON!!!!!
Sorry about that message
it was someone else
they saw my type my password
i couldnt stop them sendin the message

c u @ cu

new topics

join