It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

increase of Giant UFOs in New hampshire area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i live in vermont so i always check out latest ufo reports from the vermont and New Hampshire area since im close to there. usually there are 1 or 2 reports every 5 or 6 months in vermont and a few more in NH. i looked at the past 3 months and there has bee a large increase of UFOs mostly huge triangles bright spheres and a gigantic cigar. just the past 3 months or so over 20 reports in NH with 13 of them all in the same general area. i wonder why so many in place little military activity. there is a navy base in portsmouth the only other things nearby is a large lake and the white mountains. there have been a few reports of triangles flying accross VT toward NH. here are a few of the more interesteing reports
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...

anyone out there live in central NH and have seen anything unsuall. could there be somekind of hidden base in that area.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
On Thursday night around 1920 EST, a friend of mine in the north central MA/southern NH area saw his first UFO...I will have ask him if he can give me a description...

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Following up as promised...

My friend was driving north on route 13 in Lunenburg, MA, about 5 miles south of the NH state line. He said the object was a "ball of light" more orange-red in color than yellow or white, and it flew across the sky from east to west, accelerating dramatically before it disappeared. He said it kind of floated at the beginning, then picked up speed slowly, then finally accelerated very quickly before going out of range. Altitude could not be estimated well, but he guessed it was about 10K feet; high enough that features could not be distinguished, but low enough that the object still looked "big."

It's the opposite direction than you described, but this guy has lived in that area his whole life and this is the first time he's seen anything like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If there is an "Increase" that would suggest a more common regular appearence of Unidentified Flying Objects. People interested in the phenomenon and live in those areas should have their cameras at the ready. Get the word out and canvasing the area. Use Instant messaging or cell phones to communicate with spotters. Just an idea if people are interested in collecting visual data to support the recurring accounts.

It looks like most of the sightings are happening at night. It would be best if the people using those cameras learned a bit about the manual settings of their cameras to capture the best photos in dark environments. With the average occurance lasting 10 minutes or longer, this is plenty of time to set up.
Good luck.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by nullster]

top topics

join