It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the educational system be improved if they used subliminal messages...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Filled with the information with school books. The only reason I can think of is that it is still a contraversial subject. Sorry about the bad grammer. I just had 2 cans of no fear and I don't feel like increasing my accuracy.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
wouldnt it be a bit hard to reverse when they find out the info they gave in the messages wasnt right?

hell i got a foodscience book that uses info from 1970 and well lets just put it this way, now i know why americans are so fat.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The educational system would be a lot better if the government got out of the education business.

Since everyone is forced to support the government-monopoly school system, it makes it difficult for anyone other than the wealthy to be able to attend freedom-of-choice schools, whether they're religious, montessori, home-schooling, or what-have-you.

Since the government has, in effect, an economic monopoly on education, there's absolutely no incentive for the union teachers and bureaucrats to improve their product, so you get whatever the particular bureaucracy chooses to give you -- nothing more.

Not only that, but the fact that the government-monopoly system is a one-size-fits-all method means that children are not allowed to study in a way which would best suit their learning strong points.

The official government-monopoly education policy is that you -- whether you're a student or a parent of one -- are too stupid to determine what and how you or your child shall learn; therefore, some Washington DC bureaucrat will make those decisions for you.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I find it very difficult to improve on Off the Street's reasoning except to say that our children on the average get more influence to their thinking by sitting in front of television and video games, getting watered and fed...also receiving lots of subliminal messages.
What would possess you to think that anything in the public educational subliminal message arena would be any improvement over the subliminals they get from other programming ie ..television and video games????
I went to public schools too..and have spent alot of my life trying to get over it. Same thing with television programming. I'm on to alot of it now days.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

join