It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi the Superterrorist - Who Can Prove He Really Exists?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
I do not know where you want to go, wcip.

For now? To bed. I'll catch you on the morrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
WCIP, Riwka and others, really there is no use in this discussion, there is no way we can prove or disprove anything. Like I said before the issue is way too convoluted now to ever find the real truth.

We can only form opinions based on what we're told and we have been told numerous times that he is dead and that he isn't dead.

We all can agree that Al-Zarqawi is/was a bad man, an extremist and a terrorist. Agreeing on whether he is dead or alive is much more difficult because both sides of this issue has more than enough articles, statements, websites and information to support both stances.

some other articles you might of interest:
IRAQ: AL ZARQAWI'S FAMILY SAID TO BE PREPARING EPITAPH

www.adnki.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">JORDAN: AL-ZARQAWI FAMILY'S NEW-FOUND WEALTH RAISES QUESTIONS

Who is Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No offense wcip, but...

I get the feeling al Zarqawi could come to wcip's house, tell him everything himself, then blow himself up with a suicide belt and wcip would go to his grave thinking he'd seen a ghost and the CIA must have planted bombs in his apartment.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Wrong, I did NOT say so. I have read /heard /watched news and reports on this - but I did not bookmark any site.

So again, unless you will provide a link to the Israeli media that has made this statement regarding the family listening to the tape, we have reached an impasse. We'll just have to take your word for it. You cannot even show me ONE person who has listened to this mysterious tape, or where this tape was posted, let alone his family actually having listened to it!

Once again, the news of a tape or a web posting of al-Zarqawi that no one ever gets to see or hear claiming this and claiming that is splashed all over the media, and everyone swallows it up like a dose of sugar-coated Prozac. It's so damned easy, I seriously am considering making up my own personalities to dodge tax or something.

IMHO your intention has been:
1) a person named al-Zarqawi does not exist-------> Failed
and afterwards:
2) there is no terrorist named al-Zarqawi. --------> Also failed,

Why do you keep trying to throw it back on me? Like some burden of proof is on me trying to disprove your theory?

IMHO, the intention has been:
1) Prove that a man named al-Zarqawi existed-----> Achieved.
2) Prove that a man named al-Zarqawi was an extremist/terrorist---- Achieved.
3) Prove that al-Zarqawi is still alive-----> Failed.
4) Prove that al-Zarqawi is masterminding global terror-----> Failed.
Compromise stage:
5) Prove that al-Zarqawi masterminded one, single recent terrorist attack----> Failed.
6) Show that evidence presented is not fabricated-----> Failed.
7) Show that evidence has even been presented for reasonable scrutiny-----> Failed.

Well, it seems that until we get more than...

* Internet postings that no one has ever seen.
* Websites that no one has ever seen.
* Tapes that no one has ever heard.
* And Jordanians repeating what the news has told them.

...for now I think the Al-Zarqawi Global Terror Mastermind Conspiracy Theory is going to have to remain just that: a conspiracy theory. I hereby submit that all future Zarqawi Mastermind threads be moved to the Skunkworks forum.

Demy Ignorance!

[edit on 2005-11-21 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i guess posting Osama's words on Islamic websites are also considered unreliable evidence that Osama is a true figure and that Osama dont exist and is a CIA creation, true?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
i guess posting Osama's words on Islamic websites are also considered unreliable evidence that Osama is a true figure and that Osama dont exist and is a CIA creation, true?

Who's Osama? I remember someone by that name who used to be talked about quiet a bit, was he the drummer the Beatles replaced with Ringo?

No wait, he's the guy Bush said he isn't concerned about anymore and the one which has been officially buried and pronounced dead by his followers.

al-Zaraqwi is the guy that wears full faced balaclavas when presenting a video that says it's him.

I wonder if someone started posting on ATS as 'al-Zaraqwi' would the media start refering to ATS as an 'islamic jihadist website' that is a source of proof?

Would make for an interesting experiment to set up a fake site and see who takes the bait and references it as 'proof', thou it would probably get you put in the clink if you exposed the fact that they fell for a 'social experiment' in exposing the lack of intelligence and media investigation.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
He definitely exists.

If he doesn't exist, why is his family taking out ads in newspapers mentioning that they do not agree with what he is doing?

Oops, this must be another ploy by the CIA to trick the weak minded into thinking he has a family. Put aluminum foil on your head so that the voices don't get too loud.

Bush must have ordered this after he received orders from the other Skulls and the Illuminati and maybe even the ghost of Adam Weishaupt himself wanted Zarqawi to be the patsy after he revealed the secret handshake to Osama Bin Laden, another CIA man gone renegade, like Col Kurtz did in Heart of Darkness.

Bin Laden wanted the handshake to convince the drug lords that he had the Illuminati's blessing to be the new middle man supplier to the CIA to get his fix and take the pain away because he is on dialysis everyday and that sort of thing gets to you eventually.

This is exactly why John Titor came back for the IBM computer because no other machine can dig into a man's brainwaves and remote view his location so that he doesn't give the Chinese the secret to weather modification or the US will be crippled again by another hurricane where people will murder each other in the sreets and FEMA will start up its goal or population reduction secretly putting them in stadiums which are actually concentration camps where the CIA tortures them to see what they really know.

That is how it is all sounding to me anymore. Personally I think Charlie Brown's teacher makes more sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So what exactly happened to the failed suicide bomber who was caught? Did they question her as to our superterrorist's wherabouts or not?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There you are again, WCIP!!! A big, big welcome back!

Yesterday, the Pentagon released more documents captured in Operation Iraqi Freedom.

You can see them here:

Foreign Military Studies Office
Joint Reserve Intelligence Center

Operation Iraqi Freedom Documents
(Adobe Acrobat format)

One of them - handwritten in arabic language (as most of the documents are available only in Arabic) shows a picture on page 6:

...looks like Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, hm?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There you are again, WCIP!!! A big, big welcome back!

Thanks Riwka, good to 'see' you again. I'm still only able to pop in on the odd occasion for now, I'm afraid. Wish I could be around more.

Thanks for the files, and I'll check them out when I get a little more time, (although I think I might already have some issues with your source
). But I was actually hoping someone could provide some info on the fate of Mrs Bungling Suicide Bomber in Jordan, the one who was allegedly bosom buddies with Dr. Doom...err...I mean Al-Zarqawi. I was hoping she could tell the authorities where he buys his undies and we could track him down from there.

Maybe K-Mart...400 Oak Street...

[edit on 2006-3-17 by wecomeinpeace]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join