It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't need photographs to believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
4 books will lift the veil and show the phenomenon as real. 1) read any one of Keyhoe's books from the 1950's 60's. You'll see reports and testimony from the beginings of the UFO wave here in the US. Keyhoe's books are important to feel what it was like confronting the phenomenon in the '50's. 2) read "The disclosure project" There is testinomy from very credible witnesses who saw these things first hand. 3) Read Richard Nolan's book ...this is a must. He maps the phenomenon from the 40's to the early 70's. I have never seen a saucer or an alien. But I have read hundreds of credible reports from solid witnesses.
The government over the years has confiscated all the good photos. A picture is never proof, a credible witness testinomy is better.
Example:

If I knock on your front door, pull out a black gun and shoot you, then run and get into a red car and drive away what is the only way I'm going to go to jail?

If a credible next door neighbor says in court...Yes...that's him. He had a black gun and I saw him shoot my next door neighbor then speed away in a red car.

THAT kind of testimony will send me to prison.

Read the old Keyhoe books. Credible witnesses (many at the same time) saw multiple saucers from the ground. They reported the saucers manuevering like no airplane or helicopter. At the same time, these objects were tracked on radar at TWO different stations. At the same time jets were scrambled to intercept these saucers. Visual contact was made by all pilots involved in the chase.

OK...what do we have??

1)daylight sighting by multiple persons of credible temperment and background.

2) radar tracking of these objects by two seperate stations.

3) visual contact made by experienced pilots.

Did this kind of event only happen once?? Nope...all over the world multiple times.

Forget the roswell, aliens, photos...videos. So what. You don't need them.

Witness testinomy is all we need. Please, if you have any doubts, if you read those books mentioned above, you'll see the evidence is overwhelming.

Take Care,

Mark

Ram

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I see it - espesially the disclosure project.

I just don't buy it - that these wittnesses are lying.. I don't believe they are standing up on the speakers chair and telling lies publich in the national press conference room..
I just don't buy it. It's everything we need... And what is even worse is that people who doubt them... And think it's all a hoax.. *Should keep in mind..That these hoaxers once where the very people who sort of ruled your world... Close to the leaders of this world.. They had very important job's.
It's a depressing thing that skeptic's believe leaders - and the brigade generals.. And the pilots...In everyday life..
But when they start speaking of aliens and spacecrafts... Skeptic's go strait to the crackpot theory...
It's really sad.. And chocking to experience that amazing ignorance...

Heck! the only reason we need photos and videos are because of the skeptic's....

Actually because they are so skeptic that they just.............blind

Well - to say it simpel - I know how i was back then - when i myself was a skeptical person.
Pretty scary huh?

Ignorance was a bliss...i tell you..

Good thread..

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't need photos to believe. Actually I don't think photos prove anything. Good fakes can be made easily.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

But when they start speaking of aliens and spacecrafts... Skeptic's go strait to the crackpot theory...

I wouldn't want a 'crackpot' or a group of 'crackpots' to have america's highest security clearances, a daily handling on nuclear weapons and carrying launch codes and keys to those weapons!

Were/are these people crackpots if they reported seing something 'not from this earth'?

Case in Point: UFOs visited our Minuteman ICBMS during the summer of 1966 and I was there.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by evilution]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have read Donald Keyhoe's book "The Flying Saucers are Real" and the Disclosure project book. Both are very intriguing. I also think witnesses should be taken seriously. As far as credible witnesses go, I thin Capt. Robert Salas is a strong witness, who was in charge of Malmstrom Air Force Base during the incident in 1967.

www.cufon.org...

He is a key witness for the Disclosure Project, though he did not see the UFO himself, he is willing to testify that one was sighted during the unexpected shutdown of over 10 nuclear missiles. We relied on him to be in control of our most powerful weapons. I think we should listen to him.

I would agree that photographs only hold so much credibility, and I myself have not seen a UFO, but think at that time something was going on.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I read your article and I would like to read those when I get a chance. One of the best books I have ever read about UFOs was "Behold A Pale Horse". It was written by an ex gov't official whose whereabouts now are not known of. He has disappeared. If you get a chance, order this book people!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum
I read your article and I would like to read those when I get a chance. One of the best books I have ever read about UFOs was "Behold A Pale Horse". It was written by an ex gov't official whose whereabouts now are not known of. He has disappeared. If you get a chance, order this book people!

There is actually a movie Documentary that was made with the same title & author. Here is the movie's description:

Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in Top Secret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the Secret Government, and UFOs.In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events which he had seen plans for back in the early 70s. Since Bill has been "talking" he has correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from Top Secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over 17 years of thorough research. This is one of Bills lecture about the new world order, UFO's and even moonbases.

top topics

join