It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niece of a passed away aerospace engineer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My late uncle who was killed by a drunk driver was working for Grumman Aviation and was one of the few TS men that did the blue prints for the "Apollo" 11 mission. They gave him a wall plack that was made of 22k gold. When his mother (my grandmother) passed away, we never were able to find that plack. I often wonder what he took to the grave with him. What I would'nt give to have know some of the TS info he took with him. *sighs*

PS: He lived with us up untill the time he was killed. I really do miss him.

Sky

[edit on 11-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just thought I would let ya know some of my background. There is more but, I am unable to talk about it. It get a little WTS.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
cool skychild...thanks for sharing that with us!

its always good to know some of the members background!!

post some more stuff when you feel like it!
thanks again.

Regards.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
As sad as that is, I dont see how this or why this is in Science and Technology forums....

BTS is for stuff like this.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I believe we have a member here known as Off_the_street who worked on the gemini missions, he now works at Boeing. Anyway interesting to know about your late uncle.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That is pretty neat if that member did with the gemini project and is now with boeing. Wonder if there are any X-JPL's here too. I'll bet thre are alot of now employeed and X-BTS and ATS here on this board. That is one of the main reasons I joined after being a guest off and on for over a year. I liked what I saw in forum discussion.

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
I believe we have a member here known as Off_the_street who worked on the gemini missions, he now works at Boeing. Anyway interesting to know about your late uncle.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
cool skychild...thanks for sharing that with us!

its always good to know some of the members background!!

post some more stuff when you feel like it!
thanks again.

Regards.

I guess I can spell this one. Iv'e been here about a week now right?
My father's dad was a "Free Mason" and my father's mother (his wife) was an "Eastern Star" Lady. For those of you who might not be familiar with Free Masonic levels, I do believe if I am not mistaken, it takes quite something to make "Eastern Star" level. Correct me if I am wrong.
Just a tad bit more of my deep dark background.

new topics

top topics

join