It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioters in France Planning Attack on Central Paris

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

We are sitting ducks when they gave our Religious enemy a floodgate where even Europe wants to ban Jesus and everything he had to say, just for an invastion where a race of people hate our great freedoms. The Christian religious heritage made Europe what it is a built a standard for democracy. Instead its turning into a new world order the new Babylon of confustion. If it was not for the crusades we would Eurabia.

All true, everyword of it.

Only thing you forgot was Euro-caucasion birthrates plummeted (hey, kids are hard work), while the immigrants birthrates sky-rocketed...pretty soon your kind is out-numbered.

This "curfew" won't and can't last long....it only prolongs the battle to come on France's streets and neighborhoods. I hope there's still a "drop" of Crusader blood left in the French guys who love their country and its culture.

Max

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Good. I hope they burn Paris to the ground. That would get more Christians riled up against the Muslims and most likely lead to a huge conflict.

So, what are they waiting for? The French should bring on the military and exterminate the Muslims. Then, Muslim countries can bring out their guns and take out the French. Hopefully, that will lead to WWIII and we, the US, will finally dominate the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega Red
So, what are they waiting for? The French should bring on the military and exterminate the Muslims. Then, Muslim countries can bring out their guns and take out the French. Hopefully, that will lead to WWIII and we, the US, will finally dominate the world.

That would be a bad idea considering that they have access to nuclear weapons in the form of ballistic missiles and two submarines. If there were to be a world war between the Islamic world and the non-Islamic world, it would be pretty brutal when you consider the numbers involved. The face of the Earth would change forever. Too many people have fallen for the "peaceful Islam" message.

If you are a writer and trying to publish a book on the subject of Islam being bad, in any way shape or form, the publishing houses will not touch it with a 10 ft pole due to Muslim groups suing them. Yet it is okay to talk all you want about the crusades. Islamic Imperialism lasted 1300 years and the crusades lasted a little over 200 years. Yet, which is the bad stuff we hear about? Ask Salmon Rushdie.

Like Ace said.. it is pure hypocrisy.

Say what you want about us being paranoid, I prefer to think that my eyes have been opened for the first time.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Good. I hope they burn Paris to the ground. That would get more Christians riled up against the Muslims and most likely lead to a huge conflict.

I hope you're just being sarcastic there Omega Red.

It's easy to say have a war, chaos and destruction when you're behind the computer screen and in the comfort of your soft plush computer chair. Base your opinions and judgements on intelligent and critical thinking rather than assumptions and biasness next time.

Anyways, the riot in France is not because of Islam or has anything to do with it. It's because of someone being electrocuted accidentally while fleeing from the police and because of this it creates a chain of disturbance that propagates throughout the entire nation. Most of the rioters are people who are just taking oppportunity of the anarchy that's going on and they have no ultimate goal.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If I couldn't get a job because my name was Ahmed or Moussa and my skin was brown, even though I was born and raised in the French education system and had never known any other homeland except France, I'd probably be angry too.

The riots in France are the result of failed integration policies... not religious war. Those kids are rebelling and burning down cars not because they're Muslims acting on orders to kill nonbelievers, but because they're second- or third-generation French citizens whose parents came here from other countries - mostly Algeria, Tunisia and Western African countries - and those kids are in many cases still not accepted as true members of the nation by a good portion of the French.

There has been a very dangerous slip in the four years since 9/11. It used to be that terrorist acts were the work of extremists. Now, it looks like more and more people believe that all Muslims are walking timebombs... or clueless sheep at best... how did we get here?

What's next, rounding up Muslims to put them in work camps because we're afraid they'll take over the Western world?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
If I couldn't get a job because my name was Ahmed or Moussa and my skin was brown, even though I was born and raised in the French education system and had never known any other homeland except France, I'd probably be angry too.

The riots in France are the result of failed integration policies... not religious war. Those kids are rebelling and burning down cars not because they're Muslims acting on orders to kill nonbelievers, but because they're second- or third-generation French citizens whose parents came here from other countries - mostly Algeria, Tunisia and Western African countries - and those kids are in many cases still not accepted as true members of the nation by a good portion of the French.

And they realize that it is a hard life to be free. You must strive and be more than your parents were. You must overcome odds. When Islamic clerics are telling you that the West is corrupt and you fall for it, you forget about becoming part of the system and working hard like their parents did. Their brains are already starting to be poisoned. Why should they work hard for the infidel? What did the infidel ever do for them? That is how it all starts.

Instead of rioting, they should be protesting in a time honored western way. Holding up signs in a peaceful protest to let the world know what victims they have become. The more sympathy they have, the more pressure is created to get something done. Instead, they riot and become thugs.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
alrite let me get this straight

The rioters are rioting because they are super poor and are totally excluded from regular society?

They are so poor their heavy weaponry is Rocks and Molotovs?
Cant even afford a few guns?

Yet according to the report; the French Police "intercepted" Internet and Cellphone Text Messages indicating an attack on central paris??

So, your asking me to believe that; people so poor their best weapon is a rock they throw with their bear hands

Can Afford a computer with internet access? Can afford cell phones with text messaging?

Proposterous!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otts

The riots in France are the result of failed integration policies...

Well then, perhaps France - and Europe in general - should stop allowing imigration?

I mean, if they can't handle the imports, why let them in?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
People have been paranoid towards muslims eversince 911

the recent London and NewDelhi bombings were made by innocent looking passerby's

No wonder people are worried.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshatreya_putrudu
People have been paranoid towards muslims eversince 911

Long before that man...

Europeans have been dealing with them far longer then the US.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What's happening in France right now is an attempt by the USA to install Sarko (Nicolas Sarkozy) as the next president. Dominique de Villepin is a massive threat to America's future influence in European decision making. Of course Sarko is playing the racial/religious card and presenting himself as Le Pen-Light. Ironically his campaign is financed by Saudi Arabia. Cities governed by de Villepin’s Gaullist RPR party are the only ones affected with the violence.

Merkel's dodgy win (in Germany) was less dramatic but just like Sarkozy she's championing “a strong transatlantic partnership with the USA”. In other words USA's "business-interest" enforcer (mass murder machine/plunderer) NATO.

Don't fall into the hate trap. Fascist Fundamentalist Muslims are no different than Fascist Fundamentalist Christians. Both are scum.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blablablaxyz

Don't fall into the hate trap. Fascist Fundamentalist Muslims are no different than Fascist Fundamentalist Christians. Both are scum.

So Christians are Scum?

Your logic is flawed and it seems your the one who fell into a "hate trap". Your brainwashed into thinking Christians and Muslims do equal harm to societies.

Look around.....wherever you have large numbers of Muslims, they will act violently towards other religious minorities. Thats a fact.

This does not happen in Christian societies....and if it does we go after the murderers ourselves.

Maximu§

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So maximus women weren't burned at the stake for being witches?

Jews weren't exterminated by the million by the christians during the Inquisitions?

Arabs weren't slaughtered over land that never belonged to the christians in 3 wars?

People weren't killed for teaching round earth and not center for hundreds of years by christians?

The American Indians just got smallpox on accident, not from the good wholesome christians deliberatly(sp?) giving them blankets with smallpox to get rid of them for being savages?

Christians didn't kill thousands of blacks for being black even though they used their bible to support it?

The Christians didn't round up the Jews and feed them to lions when they took over Rome?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoofU
So maximus women weren't burned at the stake for being witches?

Jews weren't exterminated by the million by the christians during the Inquisitions?

Arabs weren't slaughtered over land that never belonged to the christians in 3 wars?

People weren't killed for teaching round earth and not center for hundreds of years by christians?

The American Indians just got smallpox on accident, not from the good wholesome christians deliberatly(sp?) giving them blankets with smallpox to get rid of them for being savages?

Christians didn't kill thousands of blacks for being black even though they used their bible to support it?

The Christians didn't round up the Jews and feed them to lions when they took over Rome?

Lets stick to current history, Im sure we could all dig up plenty of dirt from every religion, but Im talking here and now.

Max

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok Here and now...

Vatican says being gay can't be cured, but being a child molestor can be cured by moving you to a different church.

The Church banned the use of condoms in Africa, so the parts they had influence had a steep incline of AIDS.

Several hospitals/research labs are blown up, set fire to, or have people killed because they perform surgery or study that the local churchs deem "Playing God".

The church, supported by Bush, got to teach that holding hands and kissing can get you pregnant in Public Schools in several states until the ACLU caught them and sued.

At Justice Sunday 1 and 2 they several times call for the extermination of Gays.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What land never belonged to the Christians?
Are you referring to the Crusades?

Those lands were Christian and the Arabs slaughtered them over land that never belonged to the muslims. The Christians fought the crusades to get those lands back.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Those lands were Christian and the Arabs slaughtered them over land that never belonged to the muslims. The Christians fought the crusades to get those lands back.

the land belongs to earth; not to any people
we just Pretend its ours hehe

anyways lets get back on Topic
France Riots
Intercepts of Planned attacks

Someone just please adress my question

How can poor people who cannot afford guns; *using stones and molotovs*
How can they afford computers and internet; and cellphones w/text messaging

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS to Me
Since im obviously ignorant as hell lol

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Uh looking through history books, not the bible, it shows the Middle East was controlled by the Muslims, the Arabic people. It's like saying the Christians were in the right to slaughter the African Tribes in Africa because the land was Christian land and the Blacks took it even though history shows Africa was black, not christian. Or invading CHina and killing them because they took christian land which never belonged to christians.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Someone just please adress my question

How can poor people who cannot afford guns; *using stones and molotovs*
How can they afford computers and internet; and cellphones w/text messaging

Lets not forget the satellite dishes on every balcony.
I think they're ovbiously better off than most people in places like Algeria or Morocco.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

What LANDS?

You mean JERUSALEM?

It was all about the Holy City, mate.

And it IS Holy for 3 Different Religions, remember?

Do you also Remember what Christian Crusaders did to JEWS which they met along the way?

They did not give them Wine and Bread, thats for Sure...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join