It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cheap mp3 players?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
does ne body kno where i could get a cheap mp3 player? like $100 and below? and if so could u give me a link to the website ??? tht would VERY helpful!

thx

[edit on 11/11/2005 by KatieD]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You coult try ebay, but beware of the very very cheap ones. I bought two off there the 5GB Motorola 500, which is really a Rio in a motorola casing, and a 1GB Iriver, both sound excellent but the Iriver is just the better of the two and I am assured by my freind that the sound qualitty peees all over his own ipod. You might also try buying a pair of shure e2 earphones. With the combination of the motorola and the shure's I don't even bother listening to my main music system that much these days!

To get them cheap just watch several different items simultaneously and don't put a bid in, then swoop on the cheapest one in its last minute of auction, always works for me

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
thx !!! helpful much! but i dont kno if i can use ebay cuz my parents HATE IT!! i dont kno why tho...

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
PM me if you are stuck, I bought a nice one on ebay.
I love it too.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
yeah i think i'm going to try Ebay ...and what does "PM" mean ..? as in like wht you said "PM me"???i dont get it...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
...and what does "PM" mean ..? as in like wht you said "PM me"???

He wants you to send him a U2U...PM = Private Message, some boards use this terminology for mail between members on the board.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS! lol (blonde moment)

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
ok i got a mp3 player. i got a psp from my parents...lol....but thanks for the help anyways!!!

TTYL,
KatieD

top topics

join