It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's war and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Is it just coincidence that the Bush administration has a 10 year war plan that just happens to coinside with the Mayan prophocy of 2012?

Remember the raising of the terrorist alert level this spring just as comet Neat's near miss of earth?

FEMA has road signs throughout the US marking exit routes to the north.

Iraq's Sumeran antiquities looted from Bagdad which undoubtly contain information of the coming earth changes.

Hurricane Isabel showing signs of being manipulated.

As we get closer to that date...2012 will we see more terriorist or natural disaster alerts which are really designed to cover something they don't want us to know.

The Photon Belt will be in full alinement around 12/21/2012. This event is fortold in many prophocy's from all over the world including the egyptian text, forrunner of the book of Revelations.

Maybe this is all just Bush's plan to control events up until the end so we don't know what hits us.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Terror threat level raised during time of "near miss" by a comet? You link the two? *Looks at energy wave suspiciously*

FEMA has evacuation routes to the north, throughout the country? Neeeever seen'em. *sniffs E-W's coffee cup for evidence of early alcohol consumption*

The antiquities were all recovered. Most were taken home by curators to protect them.
The looting news of weeks ago was smoke and mirrors used by liberal media, and the same media hasn't bothered reporting their error.

Isabel, now history, is clearly paranoia. Anyway, most all hurricanes can be said to have the appearance of being manipulated.

The Photon belt and the 2012 thing need no response.
energy wave, I am certain I detect an odor of alcoholic beverage from your coffee cup. It is too early in the morning. Pour it out before ytou pickle your liver!

Merely playing devil's advocate so that you may clarify your position. But seriously, pour out the hootch, its too early!

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There are plenty of links poining to 2012.
Of course, that's what we used to say about 2000.
*I was guilty of the 2000 belief*
- Tass

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
There are plenty of links poining to 2012.
Of course, that's what we used to say about 2000.
*I was guilty of the 2000 belief*
- Tass

Yeah, I'm still eating from my emergency rice ration. I doubt I'll ever use all of my lamp oil stockpile!

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

By means of satellite instrumentation, astronomers in 1961 discovered what appeared to be an unusual nebula. We normally understand the nebula phenomenon as a vast cloud-like mass of gas or dust. This one, however, appeared to have anomalous properties and was named the Golden Nebula. The public's attention was not drawn to this unusual revelation until much later, presumably when it was realised that this nebula's location was coincident with the projected orbit of our solar system. Around the early 1980s a radio announcement in the U.S. was made (heard by the author) that our solar system was, in fact, going to collide with an 'electromagnetic cloud' in the not too distant future. This incredibly important statement of astronomical and historical significance was expressed in the usual casual and indifferent manner as though of little consequence--just as was, about that time, the announcement that the FDIC (bank-depositor's insurance) was penniless! Follow-up data was then suppressed and another government cover-up was contrived for the typical purpose of exploiting where possible natural events to camouflage contrived chaos.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Today is going to be a great day!

Alot of people in the gov't are talking... too many to control. Some anylist on CNN was talking (alloted only 30 secs or some #) But the jist of it was.. going public for the mass cover ups that went wrong.

www.washingtonpost.com...

abcnews.go.com...

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
is it a coincidence that one of FEMA's po boxes is box 2012?

FEMA Distribution Facility, P.O. Box 2012, Jessup, MD 20794-2012

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I do have to admit that they have been putting up alot of air raid sirens lately. But still is it all pointing towards 2012? I dont freaken know in fact I dont think anyone can understand the way the US government works. As for the PO box that is just so not funny.

Hilda

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by energy_wave

It appears that the powers that be continue to distract and mis-inform us. Most people figure if it doesn't interrupt their dinner or they don't see it on their television that it can't be true. Those of us who can feel Gaia under our feet are well aware that there is a shift taking place. We have already begun our transformation. Don't put much stock in our government to bail us out. This is BIG and it is real. Save water if you can and stock up on non perishable foods. Gaia and the future celestial events are coming back to remind us of our true atlantean origins. The dark government know they are running out of time and the galactic federation is watching closely. Unplug from your electronic devises, they will not serve you.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The first post was posted in 2003 and yet we still talk about it, concern about it wonder about.... in my eyes there must be some truth in 2012 whatever will happen, like already said, if ppl don't hear it in the news they feel safe.. i don't feel safe protected from my gov. a long time ago already and [SNIP] i will get ready if nothing happen so be it then i will keep paying my bills watch my little kid crow and will enjoy every day ...but if does something happen my butt got prepaird and i will keep watching the things around me be aware and open not just my eyes i will open my mind as well, because i DO want to believe will get more information...watch the sky....and will tell ppl what i've heard,read doesn't matter if they think i am crazy, my words will hit some ppl that will feel the same and maybe we can make a difference when the time comes!

Just dont be a fool and hide behind your fears face them

MOD EDIT: Edited for censor circumvention.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Although there are many speculations about what may happen on December 21, 2012 In my opinion there is one answer that might let you guys breathe a little easier

In my opinion when they say "the world is going to end" I believe that it will most likely be the end of our world's perception

whether thta perception is a better perception or a worse We cannot tell until it happens

I hope that it is probably something that will open our eyes to a new outlook on life or the universe

I couild be wrong but this is the answer that I'm HOPING for

The question is: Can we as Human handle what ever that change in perception might be?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh my gosh! you guys are serious. Think about it. manipulating a hurricane? If the govt had the ability to manipulate a hurricane, I would be so impressed with the superior technological advancement that I would put all my trust in them. anyone that figured out how to control a hurricane is much smarter than me.

The only things scarier than a massive govt coverup of a global disaster in 2012 would be if the paranoid minds on this thread were the survivors that would seed the post-apocalypse human race.

top topics

join