It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The English are the Best. Period.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Oni, its only a laugh, you don't think we really believe all that rubbish do you?

Er, Well, I do, but I'm sure nobody else does

[edit on 14-11-2005 by waynos]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
But if it wasn't for us Brits you'd all be living in teepee's and hunting Buffalo and saying How!

Hardly you seem to forget the Christopher Columbus discovered America and let us not forget the
French that had settlements here.

Some even claim the vikings where here and had settlements that you stole from their ancestors in what is now Canada.

That is what the Brits are best at stealing other peoples countries. Hell at one time they ruled a huge portion of the world.

Had it not have been for British intervention in the Middle east years ago we might not even be at war now with Iraq.

You have to keep in mind the reason the Muslim Brotherhood also called at times the Egyption Brotherhood (now known as al queda) was started. It was because of British Imperialist rule.

Founded in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna, the Egyptian Brotherhood quickly became a large charitable and educational organisation as well as a major political opposition group, campaigning against political and social injustice and British imperial rule, and promoting a conception of Islam that attempted to restore broken links between tradition and modernity.
Muslim Brotherhood

Kindly note there is no mention of the US

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ah, bbut who did you win independance from? Never forget that Britain made you the country you were before you went rotten in the '60's!

That is what the Brits are best at stealing other peoples countries. Hell at one time they ruled a huge portion of the world.

At least we were out in the open about it. These days America does in in a sneaky and underhand fashion.

Such behaviour was beneath the British Empire

Ever notice how the Yanks seem to get a lot more hassle from the locals in Iraq than the Brits do? Now why would that be

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Ever notice how the Yanks seem to get a lot more hassle from the locals in Iraq than the Brits do? Now why would that be

They got just as much. We just didn't have televised war and embedded media back then.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I didn't mean in the 20's, I mean now. Sure they don't want any of us there but they do seem to vent their spleens on the Yanks more for some reason. The Brits even wore berets for a long time while the US forces have needed hard hats and full body armour from the off. Anyway, tha t was a serious question and as such has no place in this thread, I hereby withdraw it.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hmmm English and sport ..... need I say more :bnghd:

You know you're in trouble, when Tim Henman getting to the quarters at Wimbledon is the highlight of the sporting year

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Sport? Yanks think you play football with your hands and that girlie rounders is mens game. How dumb can you get? Old and corny, but very true.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
okay okay silly me!!

*wink*

oni x x

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Never forget that Britain made you the country you were before you went rotten in the '60's!

Britain had nothing to do with what we are today. We are what we are because we did it on our own.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Britain had nothing to do with what we are today. We are what we are because we did it on our own.

Yes I agree, you ruined it all on your own, and after the great start we gave you too.:shk:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Britain:

vs.

USA:

SCOREBOARD!!!

Peace

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
See, as soon as you mention Boy George all the Brits go running for the hills!

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon..................

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Whats really funny is that Springsteen is supposed to be a positive example for America!

Jeez, I don't even need a retort I could just put the picture up again.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Britain:

vs.

USA:

SCOREBOARD!!!

Britain:

Vs.

USA:

*tumble weed*

[edit on 14-11-2005 by shorty]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes I agree, you ruined it all on your own, and after the great start we gave you too.:shk:

Hey it is not as bad here as you might think and no you did not give us a great start we whooped your butts and sent you packing

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Irish people look like this.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thats a grand pot o' gold you have there, to be sure....

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oi are ye looking at me lucky charms?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join