It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Heat is On" Global Warming Special -- Sunday on FOX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This Sunday (11/13) FOX News Channel will be airing a special investigation program into global warming:

Sunday, November 13 at 8 and 11 p.m. ET!

In the quest to shed light, not just heat, on one of the most important issues of our time, FOX News Channel, traveled more than 23,000 miles around the globe gathering evidence from top scientists and business leaders about the extent of human impact on rising temperatures on our planet. Drastic climate changes during the last 100 years have experts worried about the effects of greenhouse gasses. The recent expedition by the Discovery astronauts noted the “eggshell” fragility of the earth’s atmosphere. What can be done?

Viewers will learn what they can do by examples set by real people and leaders trying to do something about rapid climate change. Some solutions are simple— ranging from changing light bulbs in your house to making easy changes in how one drives. Some solutions are much harder. But big business is beginning to make serious inroads in addressing greenhouse gasses…Rick Folbaum interviews the chairman of Shell Oil Hydrogen, Jeremy Bentham about what his company is doing to bring hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicles to market within 5-7 years. We take you to the tracks with the Indy 500 as they make a commitment to change all their racecars to ethanol fuel by 2007. You’ll hear comments from President George W. Bush and former President Bill Clinton on the challenges and realities of addressing this issue.

Full Story: FOX News

Looks like this will be good, I certainly plan to watch it.

[edit on 11/11/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow, I'm shocked. I thought I'd never see this happen.
I'll have to applaud that they are giving tips to people on how to conserve energy. I don't get fox so please let us know how the show goes.

Steven Milloy isn't involved in this right?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
* bump *

This is going to be on in a few minutes for those interested.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Not on Fox in my area, cable has it on FNC... whatever that is. At 8 and 11est.

new topics

top topics

join