It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Firing Link To Able Danger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

"The Army Reserve officer who went public with details about a secret military unit called Able Danger is being fired from his post at the Defense Intelligence Agency, a move that also could end his military career.

Attorney Mark Zaid, representing Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, was informed last week that the agency rejected an Oct. 19 appeal of its decision to revoke his client's top-secret security clearance."

tampatrib.com...

If you want proof the CIA was in on 911 follow this story. Perhaps the CIA are the illuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Able Danger identified four of the Sept. 11 hijackers, including ringleader Mohamed Atta, as terrorists more than a year before the attacks.

Sure, fire them - since the "terrorists" stay in hotel accross street of CIA building (Loro Morel or how the hell it is named...), so I definitively would fire them

These damn suxxkas nearly blow of the 911 conspiracy to start the war on terror

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
These damn suxxkas nearly blow of the 911 conspiracy to start the war on terror

Are you saying that you think 9/11 was staged?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Are you missed the overhelming evidence that proves the 911 event was staged?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Overwhelming evidence ? Ive seen no evidence of any kind to show how or why 9/11 was staged.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Im seeing some evidence that you may of been brainwashed is about all.

But anyhow tell me how/why it was staged im in the mod for a giggle.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think the CIA was and is full of less than "qualified" beurocrats. Able Danger proved the ineptness of both the CIA and teh Pentagon. Now everyone is covering their arse including congress.

Just like the space shuttle disasters there were some who did their jobs and saw a problem, but higher-up's just blew them off.

History is full of such people going back to Billy Mitchell who predicted Pearl Harbor. The Federal gov is just to big and full if self=important idiots.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
bmdefiant - then try educate yourself and watch a 911 in Plane Site.avi

And for the brainwashed guy, well, I can't even feel sorry for ya.
Sorry

thermopolis - predicted Pearl Harbor? It was the Japs only one possible move to gain the Pacific control

Or what about:

New York Times in it's special 12/8/41 Pearl Harbor edition, on page 13, reported that the time and place of the attack had been known in advance!

Or:

Among other intercepts still held in the Archives of the NSA is the UNCODED message sent by the Japanese tanker Shirya stating, "proceeding to a position 30.00 N, 154.20 E. Expect to arrive at that point on 3 December." (near HI)

I think someone seriously need to start study a history:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
At the risk of receiving a warning......you are an A$$. I was there on 9/11 and I experienced it first hand. These people who run the '9/11' conspiracy sites pray on the lame and stupid.

I watched the planes crash, I wtached people jump to their deaths, I almost had the first building fall on me. I am tried of people taking about 9/11 when they have no clue what the hell happened that day and they rely on some morons website.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

At the risk of receiving a warning......you are an A$$.

Just keep the insults to yourself from now on, and don't try to bypass the censors. Otherwise you're liable to get more than a warning.

I was there on 9/11 and I experienced it first hand.

Oh yeah? Me too. What do you want, a cookie? You're entitled to your opinion of events, and certainly you're entitled to provide your version of the story, but saying that you were in NY on 9/11 doesn't grant you any special consideration in this medium. For all we know you're a twelve year old living in Ohio. Get me?

These people who run the '9/11' conspiracy sites pray on the lame and stupid.

I think you mean prey. Praying is something entirely different. Most conspiracy theorists I've met and talked with are anything but stupid. Oftentimes they're too eager to see a conspiracy everywhere, oftentimes they suffer from conspiracy-based myopia that keeps them from seeing the whole picture. Saying all conspiracy buffs are stupid is a good way to alienate yourself from the community here. Look around. Do you realize where you are?

You appear as an antelope surrounded by lions, saying something to the effect of "all lions are stupid and lame." Common sense, if only it were common, eh?

I watched the planes crash, I wtached people jump to their deaths,

So did everyone with a television.

I am tried of people taking about 9/11 when they have no clue what the hell happened that day and they rely on some morons website.

As opposed to people who rely on one moron's TV station, or one moron's personal opinion of events? C'mon...

I know SOMETHING happened that day. It's likely I'll never know exactly what transpired. The difference between you and I is that I don't presume to know the whole story just because I was there that day.

I lost a friend that day, and I almost lost my mother. That makes me MORE willing to consider alternatives to the official story, especially when the official story has so many holes and inconsistencies in it. The Pentagon was even more suspicious, to my view.

So just because you live in NY (though I no longer do) doesn't mean you believe the official story. In fact, the overwhelming majority of NYers believe there was a coverup surrounding the events of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Your friend was killed and you can't believe what actually happened?

You think the majority of New Yorkers beleive it was some cover up, did you walk around and ask them all or something?

What on Earth is wrong with you people? The WTC was destroyed by terrorists who are part of the many millions who want to destroy the Entire USA, After the USA they will want to destroy every other Western nation that is sitting on the side line waiting like Lambs for the slaughter house.

All these apologists are products of the west's liberal way of life, presuming innocence until proven guildy, waiting waiting waiting while your world slowly gets dismantled around your ears.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Overwhelming evidence ? Ive seen no evidence of any kind to show how or why 9/11 was staged.

I think We just got sucker punched good on 9/11 by some terrorists.

There was finger pointing and running around like the gov. does all the time.

I don't think they cooked up all that just for things like HomeLand Security.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A scandal did happen on 9/11..but not the conspiracy that some think.A scandal that the West was caught so unaware and that the billions spent on intelligence gathering lacked the vital source of human intelligence that might have gave a warning.
I can believe in a coverup over 9/11 but in terms of government officials covering their asses and jobs over a Modern Day Pearl Harbor and not wanting the length of their shortsightedness being public.

[edit on 12-11-2005 by bmdefiant]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Even thou ATS has plenty of threads about 9/11, for those who believe NOTHING but what the Governments says, learn for yourself:

150+ 9/11 Smoking Guns
Found in the Mainstream Media

killtown.911review.org...

Don't worry thou, when you read all of these and realise your one who has been duped - you can always open to page 4 of the 'how to be a government mouth piece' manual and use the 'Liberal media lies' approach to launch the 'ignorance' program in your brain.

Or, if it makes you feel better, just say the entire American Government, Defence amd Intelligence agencies were simply 'caught unawares' because God knows multi-trillions of dollars and the highest in technology isn't enough to catch on to and even stop 'stupid terrorists'.

It's FACT now that JFK wasn't shot by a lone gunman. Don't let it take 50 years until inside involvment in 9/11 is finally realised as fact, because it's no longer going to affect the business it was based on to begin with. Wake up and notice the clues today to save yourself realising when your old, that your life was based on unfounded hate for people because you believed the governments story without questioning and understanding it.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by trodas

thermopolis - predicted Pearl Harbor? It was the Japs only one possible move to gain the Pacific control

Or what about:

New York Times in it's special 12/8/41 Pearl Harbor edition, on page 13, reported that the time and place of the attack had been known in advance!

Or:

Among other intercepts still held in the Archives of the NSA is the UNCODED message sent by the Japanese tanker Shirya stating, "proceeding to a position 30.00 N, 154.20 E. Expect to arrive at that point on 3 December." (near HI)

I think someone seriously need to start study a history:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I think you need to find out who Billy Mitchell was and when he predicted the attack on Pearl Harbor.............."hint" it was many years before the attack.

Able Danger didn't predict the attck on 911 but the info they had should have by picking up some of the participants.

Able Danger was shut down by the same idiot that put the "wall" up between intel agencies and was a plant on the 911 commission. Her name was Gorelick.........

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Your friend was killed and you can't believe what actually happened?

Because I don't KNOW what actually happened. I'm going to believe you, or the government, when you have no PROOF, just a bunch of condemnations for the people who disagree with you?

You think the majority of New Yorkers beleive it was some cover up, did you walk around and ask them all or something?

No, I KNOW the majority of NYers believe it was a coverup.

www.zogby.com...

www.911truth.org...

Every SINGLE person I know in NY believes there was a cover-up, everyone from drug dealers to bartenders, bond traders and bike messengers. EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends from back in the day believed that something was covered up, something was being hidden, but you think I'm the crazy one? The thing stinks, and maybe one day you'll wake up to realize you're one of the only people left in NY still not smelling it.

What on Earth is wrong with you people?

I wonder the same thing.

The WTC was destroyed by terrorists who are part of the many millions who want to destroy the Entire USA, After the USA they will want to destroy every other Western nation that is sitting on the side line waiting like Lambs for the slaughter house.

Ooh, that was real scary. I'm, like, ready to wet myself. Look pal, we've never had a terrorist in my neighborhood, except the televised, governmental ones. The terrorists you believe in are NOT a threat to us. The terrorists you DON"T believe in are very much a threat.

If you expect me to believe that a bunch of cave dwellers and prayer-addicts in a wasteland half way around the world are a threat to me and my family in small town nowhere America, you're seriously mistaken.

You want me to believe the party line, despite the glaring inaccuracies? You want me to discount the nonsense spewed by government puppets while they kept changing their story after the fact? It's all down the memory hole now though, so it doesn't make a goddamn bit of difference.

Even IF there are millions of boogey man terrorists waiting to destroy this country's government, I don't care. I couldn't care less in fact. Let this fading republic sink into the tarpits of history. So what? Life goes on. My life DEFINITELY goes on.

You think I give a damn what country I live in? You think I care where I was born? You think I live every day thinking "what can I do to save America, this wonderful, pure, decent nation of honest, compassionate, selfless folks?"

You're dreaming.

Most of America doesn't seem as cynical as I am about patriotism. I miss the good old days hundreds of years ago when a patriot was someone to be reviled and scorned. A patriot was someone who had nothing to love but his country, which intelligent people know aint worth lovin'.

Love the IDEAL, not the soil, not the government, not the puppets and their soothing words. I love the IDEAL of America. All the more reason to let this country die, if its time has come. The IDEAL of America can never die. If this country falls, another will take up the quest for freedom. No Biggie.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by WyrdeOne]

join