It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well i have lived at my current house for 2.5 years and i have had a few interesting experiences. At first there was nothing for quite a while but over the past few months both my brother and i have experienced stuff. Is it common for ghosts to just become active all of a sudden?

I was sleeping one night half-awake and i felt something sort of stroking or sliding up my leg. I kicked my leg as to throw it off not really thinking about it but it was when it happened again that i thought snake yikes. I jumped out of bed and turned the light on, looked around but saw nothing. I had the weirdest feeling when i turned the light on though.

The next morning i told my brother and he said something had grabbed and pulled his foot that same night. The following night i felt it sitting next to me kind of leaning on my back and my brother saw a very bright flash in his mirror. For the next day or two some more stuff happened, i saw a very dark blob like thing floating by some cabinets(size of a snooker ball). It was at night in the dark, i could see it due to the power adapters light that is right next to the cabinet. Maybe it was feeding on the energy from it or something, i haven't seen it again.

I also see little balls of white light, very tiny, they fly across the room and about 3 minutes ago, what caused me to write this, another one flew into my pc monitor. It left like a white blotch (LCD screen) for a few seconds.

For a while i would wake up to my bed moving back and forth like someone pushed it. I first thought it was due to me having a fright in a dream or something and then waking up. But 3 days ago i was relaxing in bed just thinking about all the stuff i needed to do when it happened again.

It wasn't an earthquake the ghost actually pushed my bed, it is a weird feeling because i lie on my side and it is a single bed. It makes you feel a little vulnerable, i don't really want to fall off as that would suck. It's not a hard push but my bed rocks back and forth a couple of times.

This ghost seems to be playful and not a threat so i don't really feel weird anymore but what would be the point of all this? Do you think it might be bored or maybe a young kid?

I know there are some bad ones in my bros room because i have slept there twice and both times during the day. It was when i was playing around with astral projection, i never tried it again as something tried to pull me out 3 times. ( i have talked about this before elsewhere)

Has anyone had any similar experiences? I hope i can tell these ghosts to annoy my neighbor, he keeps on parking in our usual spot or half in both so we can't get neither. Just because we wouldn't look after his two dogs for a week (he's new), my dad is really getting pissed. I wouldn't ask him to look after my dogs, feed them, pick their crap up and what not for a week. (pm me if you have good ways of getting even)

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, if it is a ghost, you have 3 choices:

1) Call a priest or a medium and have it exorcised.

2) Move.

or

3) Go with it. Have fun with it, and not let it bother you. Accept it as part of the house, and understand what it is.

I'd go with 3, but I'm a freak like that. Good luck with your issue.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm fine with everything and will only move because of my moronic neighbor. I should try take some digital pictures sometime and see if i can catch anything interesting. I doubt i would be that lucky but it is worth a shot.

Tuk

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Maybe u should try to communicate with it? There has been some success with communicating with poltergeists..
IE. "Knock twice to tell us that you are here" or something like that..
Maybe you could also ask him to annoy your neighbor

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Has anyone had any similar experiences?)
Yes I Have but....

I hope i can tell these ghosts to annoy my neighbor, he keeps on parking in our usual spot or half in both so we can't get neither. (pm me if you have good ways of getting even)

Don't run around asking spirits to be your "sweepers" that will just back fire on you, big time, don't play with them, if you are uncomfortable tell them to leave. That world is NOT a toy.
Wren

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Good luck. It ain't gonna happen. That's all I will say.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyChild_5
Good luck. It ain't gonna happen. That's all I will say.

You're friggin cool.
Care to elaborate?

new topics

top topics

join