It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
anyone work or know someone who works in the weapons carrer field and does sucurity? I work with the location and loading of aim-120 and aim-7 missles as well and gbu-12's anyone have info let me know

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
vault or that batcave. i think every airforce base with active missles has on. or even every squadron has one. anyone else work in one and if so can you u2u me and talk to me about your job and what you do as i am new to mine

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Excuse me, but why would you ask something like that?

See, if you already have that particular job, why would you need to ask
somebody else questions about the job?

What, can't talk shop with the guys at work?

What exactly are you up to?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Im seeing more and more poeple coming here with broken english asking these types of questions, for security clearances, maps of underground tunnels, locations of agencies etc. Im frankly getting tired of it. These people are obviously trying to get information that they're not suppossed to have. Can a MOD please delete this thread.

Train

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
no i am not trying to get something i do not need! Plus everyone in this website is trying to get stuff they do not need to know. Why am i any different? I was simply asking so that i could meet new people who do the same things i do. Plus how do any of you know if its classified or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Forget deleting the thread, report this to Homeland Security!!!

The mods should have the IP address this was posted from.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boyohboy
vault or that batcave. i think every airforce base with active missles has on. or even every squadron has one. anyone else work in one and if so can you u2u me and talk to me about your job and what you do as i am new to mine

Why on earth didn't you put this text in your original thread, to me it seems that you are trying to get some points...

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ATS is not a site to advance your job skills.

Thread closed.

top topics

join