It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

String of Pearls Ufo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Maybe it is just too soon, but if so many people saw this thing, even news reporters, then why is there no photos or videos? There must be at least one picture or something if it was visible for a few minutes or so. I would really like to see a photo at least.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
Maybe it is just too soon, but if so many people saw this thing, even news reporters, then why is there no photos or videos? There must be at least one picture or something if it was visible for a few minutes or so. I would really like to see a photo at least.

Me too, all the Atlanta area has camcorders and high-rises..
What were they all doing?

BTW:Your gray looks real, perhaps ill?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Originally posted by Sickaluph

Me too, all the Atlanta area has camcorders and high-rises..
What were they all doing?

BTW:Your gray looks real, perhaps ill?

Yes that Grey does look real. I just took it down because it actually still freaks me out every time I see it. lol. I think someone on here told me that it was a painting from a book or something, but I don't know, it looks pretty real to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It is in the eyes that look so real.Does not look like any painting I have ever seen..I cannot make one line threads, so do you mind if I keep it in my alien files?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
It is in the eyes that look so real.Does not look like any painting I have ever seen..I cannot make one line threads, so do you mind if I keep it in my alien files?

Go for it. I don't have the URL of the image anymore though, sorry. I just deleted it from my profile.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It has just dis-appeared from your avatar..
Where would I look for it?LOL

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If the Weatherman thinks he witnessed a controlled Vehicle , I would consider the Weatherman as a "Good" Observer.

I find it completely fascinating that its being talked about so nonchalontly on the WSBTV.com Weather Blog!

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
If the Weatherman thinks he witnessed a controlled Vehicle , I would consider the Weatherman as a "Good" Observer.

I find it completely fascinating that its being talked about so nonchalontly on the WSBTV.com Weather Blog!

Been here all my life and I will express the reason in a couple of words..
~~the mentality~

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I for one am ashamed to be from a city that does not cares about UFOS??
in the skies..
Does this make for a good target?

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Could be that the government effectively confiscated all photographic evidence before it could be leaked out. This wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Could be that the government effectively confiscated all photographic evidence before it could be leaked out. This wouldn't be the first time.

That may be true, but it is NOT on any news, not even our daily one..
In a way I hope you are right and that not over 2 million people simply do not care?
I have connections to the police dept, and guess what, there were no 911 calls that he knew of..If anyone knows different, please correct me.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
We have more sightings tonight, this time from NBC news weatherman, Paul Ossman, he jokingly offered to give his home phone number to viewers who have seen it....and the saga goes on~~~~~he said ONLY that the leonid meteor showers were going on, no theories.
Any updates appreciated.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I checked nuforc.org for any more reports on the event, and this is all that came up.

www.nuforc.org...

It seems that this UFO event was effectively squelched.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I checked nuforc.org for any more reports on the event, and this is all that came up.

www.nuforc.org...

It seems that this UFO event was effectively squelched.

I am not surprised..Ted Turner and Elton John have midtown penthouses and they saw NOTHING??

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just can't believe that this television weatherman saw this object for several minutes, and during that time did not call for a camera to come out and film it. Just thinking about the high quality cameras that a television news station uses, and the ability of this object to be seen in numerous areas all over Atlanta, makes me sick at the excellent footage that could have been taken but that we will likely never get to see.

I don't care what anyone says, in a city the size of Atlanta there was at least ONE camera that caught this thing! Whether it was a surveillance camera at the local Quickie Mart or someone with a camcorder, I bet there is footage of this object out there. Hopefully the MIB don't get their hands on it before we get to take a gander!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I just can't believe that this television weatherman saw this object for several minutes, and during that time did not call for a camera to come out and film it. Just thinking about the high quality cameras that a television news station uses, and the ability of this object to be seen in numerous areas all over Atlanta, makes me sick at the excellent footage that could have been taken but that we will likely never get to see.

I do not know WHY he did not have a camera film it, BUT I know he was scared!!
Atlanta does not have many sightings, so I know there is footage out there.
Perhaps he did film it and was visited by black ops, as they had hundreds of phone calls..This shows how IN FEAR tv newscasters and all media are shut-up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join