It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory - "Seeing Things at the Corner of Your Eyes"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And they disect the dogs eyes ... And they know that that is what causes this color sensation ???? Because they have tooken some humans out and put it back in ??? They have found that some people who are color blind when they die they disect them to find they do not have cones or they are altered in some way ...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Let me try and break it down .... ... ok ..

This may be DIFFICULT for me to put in words you can understand ...

I AM TYPING IN BLACK ... OBVIOUSLY ...
if black was actually the color BLUE when I look at it....

but I HAVE ALWAYS learned it as blue that you see to be black ... then we would both call this color black ... ... Although we were both seeing two seperate colors we have always learned that this color is BLACK ... although ... my eyes change the color to actually being BLUE .... I guess we could use describing words for colors ... possibly ... Such as Dark or Light ... but ... that is about as far as it goes ...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Now i lived in a downtown appartment in a scary neighbourhood.the amount of spirits and energies there turned me into a wreck now i know there will be alot of skepticism on what im about to say but i dont care ive experienced too much to let such things get to me anyway.i O.D'd on crystal meth.now the way i did it was because i held it in too long and the smoke re crystalized in my lungs completely cutting off the amount of oxygen getting into my lungs.now my house was beyond haunted for i carrie certain weights upon my soul that attract certain things...now
every time i would try to get up and walk i would be able to step a fewe feet then i would loose conciousness.every time i would go down i could see the people sitting around my house watching me.now alot happened as my mind was overloaded with toxins and i lost alot of my ability to function properly and i am just now a year and a half later calming down and able to think clear.but i have sensed and seen alot of other things.
but as i was coming so close to death i have never seen such vivid apparitions.i do not lie i am a truth seeker take this story for what you want
i am somewhat skeptical about the whole ghost direction of thinking aswell for to be truly wise you must doubt even your most solid word...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Somethings happen to people Toraylin ... that is just for them ... Alot of times you will never be able to get an answer from anyone else ... The only thing I can tell you is to meditate and listen to yourself the answer alot of times, is right inside of you you just need to more than anything relax and not think about it and go on with life and meditate not on the past but the future ... REFER TO MY SINGATURE ... If you are not going forward always looking at the past ... Then you are eventually going to run into the FUTURE and it is going to hurt ...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Interesting experiences Tor. Actualy, I believe there are more to be lern about spatial localisation throught your heart and lung, and how fluids dynamics and respiration set your desire and sight focus.

Concerning the spirits and ghost, one must wonder why seeing these forms is so addictive and psychally draining. I believe a physical mechanism can't help you but to be tormented from seeing a form that dissolves itself in itself. It's like observing an object (mist) that your brain cannot categorize into the common object of existence or laws as long as you share the same heart patterns (fear) in reaction of certain forms than most people do. Torment comes from the unending cause-consequence thinking such an object can sparkle.

I'm trying to understand what happened during your crystal trip, and what I'm seeing is that your blood flow changed an awareness focus. I read somewhere that a mixture of non toxic seven part of oxygen and three part carbon dioxide produces halucinations. How can you interpret this?

Well maybe, carbon dioxide might be an organic extension of the living, in the sense that it holds the eletronic potentials (O=C=O) to a subtler plane which allows your conscious to delocate itself for a brief period of time. Plants that grows structures that mimics insects and colors to attracts the likes might use this mechanism.

A question I have right now is, if we humans had more ferric or ferrous nervous receptors, would the world be a crazier place to see or a crazier place to be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join