It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPACE.COM: "Saving the Planet"....from reptiles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

space.com...

The composition of the picture is interesting in its own right, but the fact that the article originates from a SETI team member is the real hook.

Now, it's obvious that the article has absolutely nothing to do with the search for extraterrestrial intelligence. The author instead draws a comparison between the extinction of the dinosaurs and the possibilities of mass or near extinction events in our future.

I'm making this post with a somewhat light humor, but I know that a few people may see some significance here. Like myself, many of you strongly believe in the governments policy of trickling information through seemingly innocuous forms.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by alexg]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"Ignore this user (info)
ignore"

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The article in your link has nothing to do with saving the planet from reptiles. Nor does it have anything to do with aliens or UFO's. Nor does it have anything to do with "the governments policy of trickling information through seemingly innocuous forms".

The only thing the author is conveying is that a space program may one day save us from an asteroid impact.

Being a new member we will cut you some slack (this time).

new topics

join