It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. army uses chemical weapons on Iraqi's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Now not only does the double standards of the Bush administration get to me. Im referring to the fact that they invading Iraq using the excuse that Iraq possessed chemical weapons and nuclear weapons while America holds some of the biggest stocks of chemical and nuclear weapons in the world.

As if that wasnt enough hypocrisy, its actually been documented that the U.S. army used chemical such as white phosphorous (a deadly chemical which literally burns people from the inside out) and MK 77 (a modified version of napalm which is just as harmul and deadly).

How can a country invade another country because they possess chemical weapons when the invader not only possessed chemical weapons themselves but actually uses chemical weapons on the country theyre invading for possessing chemical weapons. That goes beyond double standards and hypocrisy, they'll need to coin a new word for that level of hypocrisy.

Heres a documenary which interviews U.S. soldiers who saw it for themselves and shows the damage and harm these chemical weapons cause to the unfortunate people that happen to come in contact with it.

Warning if your easily sickened dont watch this video, it will make you puke your guts out in disgust.

www.truthout.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You may want to review the various threads that are already going on this
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

You will find that the film makes some big assumption.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It does no make me want to vomit that rather kill someone responsible

I wonder, how long it took that american citisens understand, that witchever politician come with the world "war" out of their lying mounths, deserve to be immediatelly removed from office...?

It was also a great, how the "reasons" to invade Iraq was envolved over time.

1. Iraq has WMD! Clear evidence! We know, where they are. They are into the triangle of Badgag, Tirk... bla bla bla - Rummy.
Bang! WMD was never found and we now know, that it was a lie to get other countries to participate (even only with mounths) on the unlawfull attack on Iraq.

2. Getting rid of Saddam and bringing peace and democracy for the Iraquis.
Bang! Damn Iraquis did not show a slight "thank-you" and rather asking US army when get the # out of Iraq. They consider them as occupants, rather that liberators. Why is that, unless we being flat-out lied to?

3. Even God itself telling George Walker Bush to attack Iraq. A new way of spreading the christianity, perhaps?
Bang! This speaks w/o witnesses belong to the psychoteraphy and GWBush file rather that to politics...

4. Removing regime that harbor and support terorists and support their attacks to USA.
Bang! The damn terrorists from other countries come now in Iraq in massive scale, after the invasion of US army took place. That is because of fighting against the aggressor. Even according to CIA, Iraq is now a "paradise for terrorists".

Somewhat I'm not quite sure if this is not exactly what the US goverment want to - if enemy does not exist, let's create it?!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My reactions exactly. When the fact that i'll never get my hands on the ones responsible hits me the rage kicks in.

I wonder, how long it took that american citisens understand, that witchever politician come with the world "war" out of their lying mounths, deserve to be immediatelly removed from office...?

The American political system seems to be rigged. No matter who they vote for they always end up with a corrupt, murderous scumbag(severe understatement in Bush's case).

They really took the American people for a bunch of fools by giving them one idiotic excuse after another and expecting them to just swallow every excuse after the previous one was proved wrong.

1. Iraq has WMD! Clear evidence! We know, where they are. They are into the triangle of Badgag, Tirk... bla bla bla - Rummy.

Not to mention that America not only have WMD's themselves but they are the only country to have ever dropped a nuclear bomb on another country.

We're gonna bring peace to a country by starting a war with it. No matter how hard I try, I still cant understand the logic behind that one.

Even God itself telling George Walker Bush to attack Iraq. A new way of spreading the christianity, perhaps?

I wonder if Bush and the muslim dictators see a slight contradiction their.
The first commandment "Thou shall not kill".
In the name of the all merciful and compassionate lord, we're going to destroy the enemy and slaughter countless numbers of the lords creations.

4. Removing regime that harbor and support terorists and support their attacks to USA.

The U.S. definition of terrorist is so broad, almost every U.S. soldier falls under the definition of terrorist for whats been done in Iraq.

Somewhat I'm not quite sure if this is not exactly what the US goverment want to - if enemy does not exist, let's create it?!

Your dead right.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by ToxicDelirium]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If countries like Iraq are invaded because they possess chemical and nuclear weapons, if countries like Iran arent allowed to obtain them I dont see any reason why the U.S. should be allowed to have them.

I think the U.N. should demand the that the U.S. gives up its nuclear capabilities and if it refuses I dont see why it should be treated any different to Iraq.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
You may want to review the various threads that are already going on this

You will find that the film makes some big assumption.

He knows. He has posted in at least one of those topics.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by trodas

Bang! WMD was never found and we now know, that it was a lie to get other countries to participate (even only with mounths) on the unlawfull attack on Iraq.

Bang! Damn Iraquis did not show a slight "thank-you" and rather asking US army when get the # out of Iraq. They consider them as occupants, rather that liberators. Why is that, unless we being flat-out lied to?

3. Even God itself telling George Walker Bush to attack Iraq. A new way of spreading the christianity, perhaps?
Bang! This speaks w/o witnesses belong to the psychoteraphy and GWBush file rather that to politics...

Bang! The damn terrorists from other countries come now in Iraq in massive scale, after the invasion of US army took place. That is because of fighting against the aggressor. Even according to CIA, Iraq is now a "paradise for terrorists".

1. I know there are many of you who would like to rewrite history, but prior to the invasion everyone thought there were WMD. The UN and most other countries really did belive it. You are looking at this from a hindsight perspective and this is why the dems and meida and repeating it over and over.

Proof of my allegation:
www.snopes.com...

2. At first the Iraqis did welcome us. If you remember your history, they were kissing us, throwing US troops roses and beating statues of saddam. Of course we know that it decends in chaos as insurgents from Syria and Iran flow into the country to help a suni resistance. At this point it has turned into a frontline of the Islam Vs West war Osama envisioned.

Proof Iraqis DID welcome us:
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.isn.ethz.ch...
www.portal.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/04/01/war101.xml

3. No one is this country pays attention to the president’s religious remarks unless they are trying to get dirt on him. I’m not religious but I don’t take much stock in his rare references to religion. The US isn’t the Christian breeding ground you think it is. At least, where I live.

4. English is obviously not your first language. After reading your post a few times I still cannot understand what you are getting at here.

Oh, it exists. Everyone on this planet is going to slowly realize that. Jordan is the perfect example of why everyone should band together to fight these Islamo extremists.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Dronetek]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

He knows. He has posted in at least one of those topics.

If your referring to me, I only found out there were other posts about it after I posted. Otherwise I wouldnt have posted it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Threads already in play in reference to this. No need in people having to discuss the same thing in many threads.

new topics

top topics

join