It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis AFB UFO footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think, whatever it is, it's man-made and not extraterrestrial. I think the 2 triangles I saw a couple of years ago were man-made too and so did the 3 others I was with at the time.
I think we have the capabilities to build such advanced craft and after our sighting, I'm totally convinced to the point where there's no question in my mind that it's us who are building them and that they are not extraterrestrial regardless that such crafts are able to do things that are just 'out of this world'.
If extraterrestrial beings 'taught' engineer's how to construct such crafts, then this would mean that there's a group of individuals who are actively working with beings to create them. And the fact that there's the distinct possibility that this very well could be the case just boggles my mind because from all of the heresay and evidence (though nebulous) that we have on this, this seems to be the case.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
WOW, another crappy, blurry video that only convinces those who already believe and makes those who don't laugh out loud.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It looks like human technology. I mean it looks like the video was shot
inside a room. You can see the 2 lights where the "UFO" was floating
around. This is just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
hmmm...I wonder if that is a weather ballon. The only problem with that is the speed. Can anyone if a wheather ballon can move as fast as that object?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Bump

Can anyone say for certain that object is too fast for a ballon? cause that is the best explanation so far for it.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azorean2200
Bump

Can anyone say for certain that object is too fast for a ballon? cause that is the best explanation so far for it.

A fairly good indepth review of this video.

www.roswellproof.com...

C-BuZz

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
lol, too much numbers and graphs, but this number...

700 mph??
Thats too much for an ballon

What has the USA federal government said about it? After all this happened at a restricted federal area.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Bump

Can someone please tell me what was the US government reaction to this video? after all it was (supposelly) taken in a military restricted area

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
it looks like it could be a guy on the other side of a table moving a magnet around, with a small model of something with a magnet on it (the craft) on our side. it doesnt look like natural movement. looks like its the camera doing the moving. dunno man. thats a toughie, great find.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevo351
it looks like it could be a guy on the other side of a table moving a magnet around, with a small model of something with a magnet on it (the craft) on our side. it doesnt look like natural movement. looks like its the camera doing the moving. dunno man. thats a toughie, great find.

Hmmm i never though about that. perhabs someone here can say something about that, in adiction of what has the US government said about it

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Azorean2200]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join