It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring Mohamed Atta's Bag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
On September 11th, 2001. The FBI found suspicious evidence belonging to Alleged hijacker Mohamed Atta. In total, two bags were found containing the following;

1. Handheld electronic flight computer
2. Simulator procedures manual for Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft
3. Two videotapes relating to "air tours" of the Boeing 757 and 747 aircraft
4. Slide-rule flight calculator
5. Copy of the Koran
6. Passport
7. Will
8. International driver's license
9. Religious cassette tape
10. Airline uniforms
11. Letter of recommendation, "education related documentation"
12. Letter to other hijackers on how to mentally prepare for the hijacking

If the hijackers could pull off the perfect crime of all-time, fooling the entire U.S. military, how could they be so stupid and leave such incriminating evidence behind? Let us explore the significance behind each item.

1. Handheld electronic flight computer Function: Wind deviation; ground speed; Time, fuel and distance; Cross and head/tail wind; Pressure and density altitudes; True air speed; Timers; Unit conversions. Result - Helps Pilot perform necessary calculations before and during flights.

2. Simulator procedures manual for Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft Unable to determine the exact manual, however, I have provided an unofficial version detailing the complex task of operating a Boeing "for dummies."

3. Videotapes relating to "air tours" Unable to locate exact description/detail of these air tour videotapes.

4. Slide-rule flight calculator For calculation and conversion of Temperature, Time, Distance Volume, Altitude and Density Altitude, Speed, Weight, Fuel, Multiplication and Division, 1 in 60 rule etc. Procedure side incorporates a cursor with colour defined Wind Speed procedures. A simple movement of the cursor and procedure disc enables calculations to be completed for Head and Tail Wind components, correct Sector join procedures and turns for holding patterns etc. **Why would a slide-rule be needed if an Handheld electronic flight computer was availablel?**

5. Copy of the Koran Is it not more feasible to carry the Koran with you on your journey into the afterlife?

6. Passport A Passport is required to board US flights by international passangers. Were these two bags left before or affter security check points? Obviously the equipment and supplies in Atta's bag would prompt the quick attention of Airport Secruity, however, how was he ultimately able to board leaving his passport behind?

7. Will Please help me explain the significance behind having to include a will that will ultimately be discovered by the foriegn enemy?

To be continued... (lack of post time)

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Rather convenient, don't you think? I'm impressed by how they were able to pull 19 faces out of their collective rear ends within two days, too.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That's a classic. It's amazing how all the terrorist incidents which look like intelligence jobs ALWAYS leave a bag behind with all the tell tail signs. It's always one of the 'key pieces of evidence' - a bag or car with all the missing pieces which complete the official story puzzle.

Forget the ISI tranfer of $250,000 from Pakistan to Atta - we found his back of tricks which proves he was planning it just like we said it happened!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Please review Mohamed Atta al-Sayed Wikipedia encyclopedia aka profile.

Atta (blue shirt) boarding a Colgan Air flight from Portland (with bag) to Boston on the morning of 9/11. Key note: Because the flight from Portland to Boston had been delayed, his bags did not make it onto his final destination Flight 11 that slammed into the WTC. Why would Atta jeopardize the success of the mission by attempting to board Colgan with a bag containing such incriminating evidence? More importantly, how did Atta then board flight 11 out of Boston after leaving behind all his traveling identification in Portland?

8. International driver's license Since 1949, the United Nations sanctioned the use of International Driver's License (IDL) allowing International Travelers to drive freely throughout the world.

From the Wikipedia encyclopedia timeline:

# April 26, 2001: Atta is given a citation for not having a drivers's license in Broward County, Florida.

# May 2, 2001: Atta applies for driver's license in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida.

Why would Atta apply for Drivers License in Florida, when his IDL allow him to drive freely across North America?

9. Religious cassette tape Details unavailable.

10. Airline Uniforms Details of the Airline uniforms are unavailable. However, there is no existing documentation detailing the use or requirement behind the significance of a uniform to carry out the 9/11 attacks. We know Atta evidently had no use for them in Boston since they were left behind in Portland.

11. Letter of recommendation Details unavailable.

12. Letter to other hijackers on how to mentally prepare for the hijacking "make an oath to die and renew your intentions," "you should feel complete tranquility, because the time between you and your marriage in heaven is very short," "check your weapon before you leave and long before you leave. You must make your knife sharp and you must not discomfort your animal during the slaughter." The writer of this document is now believed to have been Abdulaziz al-Omari, who went with Atta aboard Flight 11.

# September 8, 2001: Atta flies from Fort Lauderdale to Baltimore and meets with Flight 77 team of hijackers in Laurel, Maryland.

The purpose of this Letter is clear, to provide mental preparation to the other hijackers, yes that we know. However, why did Atta have the letters in his possetion on 9/11 when he should have distributed them to his team on 8/11?

Clearly Debunked?

[edit on 11-11-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yep, this is kindergarten-style evidence planting. It looks like they had a brainstorming session to come up with things that could be found in his bag to point to the hijackings.

"Okay...I'm thinking a letter...uhh...a letter...but what does it say?"

"The letter says, 'DIE INFIDEL PIGS!!', written in blood."

"No, no, too B-grade horror."

"How about a suicide pep-talk...with...seventy virgins in heaven and stuff?"

"Aaaand I'm thinking...something about the boxcutters too."

"Brilliant! Write that down, quick!"

The airline outfit was just too much, guys...

[edit on 2005-11-11 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
"Okay...I'm thinking a letter...uhh...a letter...but what does it say?"

"The letter says, 'DIE INFIDEL PIGS!!', written in blood."

"No, no, too B-grade horror."

"How about a suicide pep-talk...with...seventy virgins in heaven and stuff?"

"Aaaand I'm thinking...something about the boxcutters too."

"Brilliant! Write that down, quick!"

The sad thing is, you are so right!

This is an excellent post!
I wasn't even really aware of such 'evidence', as far as i knew they had diddly-squat, but hey this bag justifies Afghanistan AND Iraq! ¬_¬

The bag in that security tape looks like one you would take on-board as alot of passangers in the US do from what i'm told. For short trips they only take the on-board bag.

Don't you think its also rather convenient that the airlines 'held up' those bags?

Surely there would be some initial-check in videotapes that could confirm him checking this luggage in?

[edit on 12-11-2005 by ekul08]

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This apparently contains info about this and the will of Mohamed Atta.

Link
Link to Affidavit

The whole thing makes an interesting read.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
Link to Affidavit

The whole thing makes an interesting read.

Fantastic job in providing key materials covering this thread Klepto. I highly recommend that ppl check out this FBI report by agent James K. Lechner. It provides in depth details of the property found in Mohamed Atta's car and in his planted bags.

The witness reported that he had received a telephone call shortly prior to the collision of AA11 with the World Trade Center from a flight attendant on AA11 using a cellular phone

Interesting....

The report also details Mohamed Atta's will...

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I know that there was a reciept found in that bag that lead the Terrorism task force to Beach Laundermatt in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Agents arrived at the attendants home at 4am on 9/14/01. Why is there no record of this?

SMR

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Exploring.Mohamed.Atta's.Bag.s01e01.USGOV.avi

I cant wait for episode 2 !!

Reading just the first post was like watching a TV episode with a cliff hanger ending....all you see is 'THE BAG' that was left behind....
Come on man, all those contents would not have been left behind.All this evidence they have is made up.I dont even care if they have photo's of the stuff.That doesnt mean it was his.Lets see, I need a passport to board the plane, but I forgot it!!!....meh, no worries, I will get on.

You have voted syntaxer for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

EDIT:Spelling

[edit on 18-4-2006 by SMR]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You would have to be a 2 year old to not see what went on here! Makes you wonder how some still swallow this, hook, line and sinker.

Thanks for adding to the world of evidence already uncovered, and more every day!!!!!

top topics

join