It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voters in PA that voted out ID Supporters Reject God as well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, Our great and mighty Pat Robertson has finally chimed in on the way voters in PA ousted school board supporters of ID. When they voted these people out they also
rejected God
Should not call on God's help if there's a disaster in their area.
You just voted God out of your city.

Robertson: Pa. Voters Rejected God

Man and there are thousands of people out there that follow this man's rantings and delusions of grandeur. What next?

[edit on 10-11-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Last I checked, God never came to the aid of any city or anyone in crisis. In fact, every "miraculous" rescue, or event along those lines, happens to be simply a case of someone doing something right.

It happens.

I won't get into the ID/Evolution issue, but to say that ID equivocates God shows only ignorance of the ID claims themselves.

God has no place in schools, and he'd admit that if someone would actually challenge him in public.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have to give it to Pat he sure can make a blunder all the time he opens his big self righteous mouth.

Can somebody tape his big mouth.

It looks that God has abandon him also is just that he is blind and can't see it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
God, what a bitter old bastard.

But, at least he didn't call for the assassination of the new school board. So, by that measure of press releases, I'd consider it a success.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That was a good one brimstone735 you have make me laugh, I tell you supposedly ID and Christianity doesn't travel the same path.

But what many seems to forget that the religious pro alternative to evolution wants is anything beside evolution so they can bring their only ID designer God, no extraterrestrials or any other myth of creation but God and the bible.

What a pity, ID can have so many potential if religious pushers just stay the heck away from it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Common sense has prevailed this is a victory for anyone who wants to see an educated society. Dumbing down society makes controlling the masses easier , however it also holds society back and at worst undermines (in this case ) the USA.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I love all the stupid blunders Roberts says.
I love the way Benny Himm wears his hair
and his shiny suits
I love the fact that Jerry Falwell may not find suites to fit anymore, thereby eliminating from the public eye...sore
I love the way some evangelists froth at the mouth and yell at people before they push them on the floor
and my personal favourite:
I love the way Tammy Faye Baker looks after she's been crying

Unfortunately, Jon Stewart cant' be on 24 hrs a day and somtimes we need a really good laugh.

top topics

join