It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think someone was just found dead around the corner from me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Today is my birthday, so I was allowed to sleep in. I didn't get to because I was woken up around 1030 am EST, with the most annoying sound of someone just laying on their horn. It was a steady honk, and no inflections or intonations, whatsoever. I woke up and said wow, I think someone died in their car, maybe we should call the cops.

With that, I heard the sound stop, and all sorts of sirens going off, ie firetrucks, ambulances, and cops. How do you find out exactly what happened other than the news?

This sort of thing happens kind of commonplace around here, last summer, my brother inlaws sister was outside with her kids when they saw a car jump over the concrete median, blocking entrance to the grass field for the power lines, when they went over to check if anyone was hurt, a guy had had his head pretty much blown off, and the poor girl in the passengers side, couldnt speak. It turns out that it was a drug deal gone wrong.

Where the f do I live, and thank god I'm moving... Gotta love Philadelphia
Oh maybe I'll post about how SWAT had our block on lockdown in August because for 3 days some nutcase decided to shoot anyone who walked down our street (he was ticked his ex wife sold the house) noone was injured, but we were not even allowed near our windows, and couldn't drive our cars FOR 3 DAYS! It is sooo scary when you have to keep your child away from windows, because the cops tell you your house is in direct line of fire.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does noone else give a crap about this sort of thing?
Well if anyone cares, I'll update.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Gee...you gotta figure that you live in a pretty bad neighborhood. Have you ever considered moving? And, if you can't afford it, have you considered that, perhaps, you can't afford to continue to live in a neighborhood that is so obviously crime ridden.

If you really can't move, consider becoming active in your community to help rid your neighborhood of the elements that contribute to the state that your area is in.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dont worry about that mate, moving day is November 20th Thank GAWD

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think that a larger interest has not been generated by this, threadwise, because we are simply so use to death.

On a darker more sinister note, I wonder how much money you could have gotten if you had harvested his organs (undamaged) on the black market.

new topics

top topics

join