It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weired creature atacking farmers in South Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Farmers in South Africa are terrifyde to go outside at nite time due to attacks by some weired looking creature of sumsorts! The South African police denise that this creature excists but i have spoken to some off the fammelys who have claimed to see this creature, well at first i did not belive it excisted but ill get to that in a few moments. First off all it started 4 years ago wen a farmer was found half eaten in the Karoo, the authoritys in this area blaimed it on a wild cat but the farmers wife said there is no way that a wild cat can do that to any human being and it would take the cat atleast a few days to consume half a human. So we have a cover up here cause the teeth marks that they found on the body was not of any wild cat that i have seen before and it defnitly could'nt of been a lion. Well a few days later another attack acaured but this time the farmer barely escaped with his life, the creature wich he describes as huge lizzard crossed with a human, you would say what a load off bull well so did i, but the local black comunity talk of this creature as if it is some kind of deamon from the abyss. They say that it was sent to this country by a shaman who died several years ago who swore that he will have hes revenge on all the white people in south africa for what they did to theyre ancisters. IM NOT BEING RACIST but this i thought was a bigger load of bull. So the atackings went on and on, so one of my friends said hes uncle who owned a farm all the way in the dragensberg was also atacked by this half lizzard half human thing. That is wen we dicided to investigate this so called ''lizzardman'' from hell. We have been tracking this creature all over the country now for the last year and we have came up with some interisting clues. We have found footprints and we have a scale from this ''lizzardman'' but we dont belive that our lizzard man realy excists but it is still a mystery why the goverment is trying to shut us down and they are constantly trying to arrest us just as we get closer and closer to this story. But im still surprised that the onley ppl that are realy getting killed here is white ppl. And it onley attack's men and not woman but still we say why onley men and not woman. We got a lead the other day that it was a escaped test subject from the millatry. The person said they were trying to enhance the human visioligy and trying to make us stronger. But i would like to hear your comments on the socalled ''lizzardman'' that atacks white farmers in SA and if you are in SA and KNOW of this creture stay in contact and we will find you

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
this lizard man is an alien they are called draconians or as others like to call them reptilians they are known to eat human flesh an blood....weird tho they absolutely prefer blood of a young child or infant... intresting story....look it up those names on the internet youll find lots of facts.... u live in africa??

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Lions can actualy eat 60lbs of meat in a single feeding.

Anyways, almost sounds like one of David Icke's Lizardmen got lost in South Africa and is eating people to stay alive :p

Time for the British Royal family to come pick up their relative

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Paragraphing! its a lot to take in one go
You'll probably get more replies that way.

Anyway are there any documented photos?

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikillaliens
this lizard man is an alien they are called draconians or as others like to call them reptilians they are known to eat human flesh an blood....weird tho they absolutely prefer blood of a young child or infant... intresting story....look it up those names on the internet youll find lots of facts.... u live in africa??

yea draconians don't exist sorry
do you even know where the name draconian comes from?
just a question have you ever seen one?
if you ever do see one take a picture and post it then I might believe you

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
First I wanted to post my favourite "You type like a Muppet" picture, but I'll let it slip this time.

This is the first time I've heard of this Lizard man. And I can assure you that I'm well informed about South Africa's mythical creatures and other paranormal activity in South Africa. Because we have so little "paranormal activity" (especially concerning mythical creatures and cryptoids) I know all about the handful of existing ones. Point is I've never heard of this!

You don't give a single source. No news article about a farmer(s) killed by anything out of the ordinary? No news article about this "Lizard man" anywhere. Newspapers such as Rapport and magazines like You/Huisgenoot would have a ball with a rumour like this.

Where do you live? Give us just a little bit of background? Who are the "we" you are talking about? "We" got a lead... If you are in SA and KNOW of this creture stay in contact and "we" will find you... Who are you?

I can assure you that the current SA Government is completely incapable of hiding something like this. The current military does not do any kind of research and even less so any biological testing. You are over-estimating the South African Government. I might have believed this during the previous regime. And if Dr Wouter Basson's name were dropped I would have believed it even more, so.

To me this is the kind of racist propaganda one can expect from groups like the "Daughters of Sion". Yes there are farm killings. But it's no secret who the killers are. It's most definitely not any sort of Lizard man.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
People, give the guy a break, he's apparently from south africa and probably speaks Afrikans, not english, hence the unusual diction.

Originally posted by suib101
the teeth marks that they found on the body was not of any wild cat that i have seen before and it defnitly could'nt of been a lion.

Are you saying you were on the scene? How'd you see the teeth marks?

We have found footprints

Can you post an image of them here?

and we have a scale from this ''lizzardman"

Can you post a image of the scale? Have you considered bringing it to a lab for analysis? They could analyse the proteins its composed of, which might at least tell you if its from a lizard.We got a lead the other day that it was a escaped test subject from the millatry.
What is this person's connection to it?

Also, have you been involved in anything like this before? Are there any photos of the lizard man that you are aware of?

Wig

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi

Can we have a statement from the guy who got away? Some photos of his injuries. A photo of the scale you got, with some everyday object along side such as a match stick/ match stick box or a sharpened pencil nib.

The name of the guy who died or others too if more than one. where they died and links to news reports of their deaths.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
Hi

Can we have a statement from the guy who got away? Some photos of his injuries. A photo of the scale you got, with some everyday object along side such as a match stick/ match stick box or a sharpened pencil nib.

The name of the guy who died or others too if more than one. where they died and links to news reports of their deaths.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would like to say to every 1 who is reading and who has read this "lizardman" myth that we( dont worry about who we are) are tracking down did take the scale for testing and came to a conclusion that it was fake. the farmers who were killed and injured asked for us to keep them annonomys(excuse my spelling cause i do speak Afrikaans).And to the crittic who said this is a racist proppaganda stuff you man have you ever been to my country and have you ever heard of a "poesklap" wich you will get soon. To the rest of the belivers we will send in fotos and a vid or 2 but we are not going to put it in if we are also abit sceptical of the footige.So hang in there please we will have a photo or 4 in by next week
So to everyone thanks for the posts

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
QUOTE : "the farmers who were killed and injured asked for us to keep them annonomys"

ROFLMAO ............ " dead farmer requests anonymity "

thats a new thread right there

appologies " SUIB101" i am not mocking you or your english

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
QUOTE : "the farmers who were killed and injured asked for us to keep them annonomys"

ROFLMAO ............ " dead farmer requests anonymity "

thats a new thread right there

appologies " SUIB101" i am not mocking you or your english

Yeah...that was mean
You knew full well what he meant

My interest is peaked, lets see if he comes up with the goods (be they for or against the "monster")

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I would like to say to every 1 who is reading and who has read this "lizardman" myth that we( dont worry about who we are)

And why shouldn't we? You give little to no real information or facts. You give very little information or reason as to why anyone should believe this.

the farmers who were killed and injured asked for us to keep them annonomys(excuse my spelling cause i do speak Afrikaans).

That's no excuse. Many people speak other languages yet you'll never be able to tell it from their posts. The proper way to do it, is to type your reply in MS Word, and spell check it before you post it. This way you also won't loose a two page post you just typed due to an IExplorer error.
And a "dead farmer" asking "to keep them annonomys" is not a spelling mistake; it's just plain stupid.
Oh, and if you were wondering, my mother tongue is Afrikaans as well. I don't see anyone complain about my spelling because I make an effort! You can read everything again, and you'll pick up a couple of grammar mistakes in my posts... But at least I try!

And to the crittic who said this is a racist proppaganda stuff you man have you ever been to my country

Err... I've been there (here) all my life. Born here, in Potchefstroom to be exact. If you took a quick glance at my profile you would have noticed that I am also from South Africa.
"Proppaganda stuff"… If I’ve ever seen "propaganda stuff", this is it…

and have you ever heard of a "poesklap" wich you will get soon.

I'm familiar with this term. And to everyone who is wondering why I'm suddenly this aggressive towards the poster, this is the reason why. This word "poesklap" is an Afrikaans swearword in the extreme. It contains very vulgar reference to the female genitals, and it is also a threat to physically assault me. If this word were understood by a mod, you would have been banned in a heartbeat. Unfortunately no one understands it, and you will get away scot-free. I beg of mods to visit one of the sites that translates/contains swearwords and double check what I'm saying...
And suib101, I am not for a second afraid of you. Your threats are empty and meaningless. If you think I’m going to back off, you gave me more reason not to do so. And making such threats to other people in public could land you in trouble. Making these kind of threats and using such foul language says a lot about you as person. And you should also note that it's against the rules to post anything in any other language but English, to make threats towards other members and to swear.

To the rest of the belivers we will send in fotos and a vid or 2 but we are not going to put it in if we are also abit sceptical of the footige.So hang in there please we will have a photo or 4 in by next week
So to everyone thanks for the posts

I've proven myself on this site, as someone who goes for the truth. It is my duty to protect the rest of this community from totally BS anyone is putting out about South Africa. I guess you deserve the opportunity to prove yourself. That remains to be done.
Go to any random South African and ask them about this "Lizard Man", and they’ll also react as I do.
If I'm not going to state that what you are selling is BS, then you'll take the rest of the members for a ride for a short while, but you'll be found out in the end. I'm just taking the short route.

I don't know what you're trying to gain here... Attention I guess. And it's an easy story to sell because there is little to NO information about this topic available to the rest of ATS. And I'd just like to thank the mod for the applause she gave me for my post above.

Let's take a quick look at why this is such obvious BS...
It started 4 years ago in the Karoo? There are no military facilities in the Karoo where such a creature can escape from. And as I already said, the SA military does no Biological testing (or at the most - very little testing). Most definitely not to "enhance the human visioligy and trying to make us stronger" ... If the current government did have the funds and facilities for studies like this, they would most definitely not create a "lizard man" to kill white farmers!

What would such a creature do in the Karoo? Let me remind you that the Karoo is semi-desert with little water, and flat wide-open spaces. There would be little to eat and even less to drink.

The farmers in these areas are known to drive around with firearms in their trucks, because of the jackal and Rooikat (Caracal) problems. This Lizard man would have to be one sneaky being to be able to sneak up on one of these farmers, and kill him.

And even more so, the Karoo stretches from Namibia and Botswana, through the whole of the Northern Cape deep into the Western Cape, and well into the Freestate. It easily takes up about a fifth of South Africa. Thus stating that "a farmer was killed in the Karoo" is extremely broad. You could just as well have said that "a farmer was killed somewhere in South Africa"...

And then moving on to the Drakensbergs... You said that a person (a friend's uncle...hmmm) was attacked in the Drakensberg. Again, this is extremely broad. The Drakensberg stretches from The Eastern Cape, through the whole of Kwa-Zulu Natal up to Mpumalanga. Again you might just as well have said "somewhere in South Africa"... And why did it suddenly move from somewhere in the Karoo to somewhere in the Drakensberg? It's two completely different environments! And now it's moving all over the country? By foot?! And killing/attacking as far as it goes? With NO news reports?!

You've been tracking this creature for the past year? Who's funding it? Or did you have enough funds and time on your hands to go on this "country wide" year-long chase just for the kicks. That's quite the expensive hobby! And where's you summation/reports of what you've done so far? You've been tracking this thing for a year, and you've got nothing to show us... (But now have/had enough time to fake pics...)
Let's compare this to people who "tracks" bigfoot for a living. They report every move they make. Every single ounce of fibre and evidence they find are shown to the world with extreme excitement. You? Nothing...

I would like to say to every 1 who is reading and who has read this "lizardman" myth that we( dont worry about who we are) are tracking down did take the scale for testing and came to a conclusion that it was fake.

Oh wait... You do have a scale... Right? You tell us about the scale in your first post... And then suddenly when asked about it, then it's fake? Why not say it's a fake in the first place? Or not mention it at all? What kind of test(s) did you run? Did you run them yourselves? There are a handful of labs in SA that can do this kind of testing... Your unscientific ways of presenting yourself makes me doubt that you have any access to these labs, or even know of them.

You cannot say "Farmers in South Africa are terrifyde to go outside at nite time" if no single farmer knows about this lizard man... This is called propaganda.
I know many, many farmers, one being my brother, and not a single one of them have ever mentioned this lizard man.
And by the way, South African farmers aren’t known to be scared of anything. They are tough people that have to deal with lions, leopards, elephants, political farm killings, etc. etc. They usually have enough firepower to arm a small army. A “mythical” creature will most definitely not scare them, and if such a creature existed, they would long ago have gone on a “witch-hunt” to find and kill it.

Suib101, I think you should start answering (my) questions, and not just respond with your vulgar aggression. You loose credibility by doing so.

@ All other members reading this:
I seem aggressive towards Suib101, yes. I'm all for giving someone the chance to prove him/herself. But when something jumps at you as complete and utter nonsense, then you should point it out as such. I don't need to convince anyone to see Suib101 or me as the real deal. You can look at what's in front of you and decide for yourself. ATS members are known for their ability to find the truth. I should actually just sit back and watch you guys take this guy apart...
This time it may be different due to the lack of public information. But you have my faith, guys! I'm all for denying ignorance. I wonder what Suib101 is trying to achieve?

I always wondered how hoaxes and urban legends are born. Now I know. The Internet makes it much easier.

[edit on 14-11-2005 by Gemwolf]

Wig

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, lets hope Suib101

a) Comes back with more of the story, with pictures etc.

b) doesn't get banned because of using an insult, before he has the chance to come back with more info.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Dealing out a "poesklap" means "to smack sb. in the puss" -

a silly threat in a silly thread .

... you would say what a load off bull well so did i, but the local black comunity talk of this creature as if it is some kind of deamon from the abyss

What a load off bull, but what's the name of that location?

And if a mod reads this:

Why has my "ATS Points" score been reset?

[edit on 14-11-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by popular mechanics
Dealing out a "poesklap" means "to smack sb. in the puss" -

a silly threat in a silly thread .

Close... "Poes" = [moderator edit] as in the vulgar term for the female genitalia, and "klap"=smack, but it is indeed one of the worst possible insult/threat you can say to someone in Afrikaans.

[edited out censored words -nygdan]

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is no lizard man. Suib is not telling the slightest bit of truth. And I am pretty sure he does not speak Afrikaans. It seems as if he is writing in a conversational tone. His grammer is not the problem at all.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I asked my sister and she hasn't heard a thing about this so i am calling this one a made up story. I lived in SA for 16.5 years and i know all the monster stories from the locals and what not and i have never heard of this one.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Uh, crocodile/alligator? Monitor lizard? Mutated killer turtle? Although does sound fake.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think it's a load of rubbish to be honest. As has been said before, no sources, photo's or links at all. And if you really want people to listen to you and believe in what you are saying, you don't swear at them.

Especially with words so extreme as the one used.

I'm with GemWolf. suib101 should have been banned.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join