It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Suspicious Car Sparks Terror Fears in Colorado

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They removed two smaller cylindars about 45 minutes ago. They were about the size that you would use for your gas bar-b-que.
The one that is still in the vehicle, looks to be about a 100 gallon size. Definately not one for you backyard grill

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I suspect they now feel at ease for some reason the individual by the car and robot now has no special suit on at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The car isn't much more than a go-bucket, so maybe he lives in the car and uses the propane to tailgate at Broncos games.

Seriously though, that tank looks as big as a water heater.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
too many news stories to follow and they are driving me nuts with national coverage. CNN just showed a bomb sqad person approaching then cut away to a commercial.

They may be reluctant to show the bomb squad guy getting blown up on live coverage......hence they cut away at moments of that possibility.

They have the doors standing open, the trunk lid and hood up....they are about to use a remote 'robot' to lift the tank so that they can look under it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I used to fill propane tanks, and the larger one may be a 100 pounder used by roofing companies. But if it is, he is tansporting it illegally, because it should be in an open vehicle like a pickup.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
They removed two smaller cylindars about 45 minutes ago. They were about the size that you would use for your gas bar-b-que.

If that is the case, then why is the media only talking about one tank and one tank alone?

Has anyone other then Kenshiro seen anyone remove any tanks from the car???

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This maybe nothing but I thought that it deserves to be brought up.
If everyone will remember, it was a Dever Congressman Tom Tancredo who advocated the bombing Mecca as a retaliatation tactic if there were any bombing in the US by Islamic extremeists.

www.foxnews.com...

I am trying to get a still photo of the cylidars that they had removed will post as soon as I can locate.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Recent update to the story.
The owner of the car has contacted the police and it all seems to be a "great big misunderstanding"
The owner of the car called police after seeing his vehicle on tv.
will update with link soonest

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As promised, here is the link about the "great misunderstanding"
cbs4denver.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
As promised, here is the link about the "great misunderstanding"
cbs4denver.com...

"Jonny Law" wins another.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

From the link
Police spokeswoman Susan Medina said the owner of a car had taken his girlfriend to the building at about 7 a.m. but got tired of waiting for her, grabbed his duffel bag and ran off.

Ha! I guess that's what you get for abandoning your girlfriend: robots totalling your car on live national TV!

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Immigrant on his way to work, the propane tank is for his abandoned shack on the north side of Arvada.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Probably an illegal

Immigrant on his way to work, the propane tank is for his abandoned shack on the north side of Arvada.

Rude and uncalled for.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Can you imagine......turning on the "breaking news" and seeing your old klunker the object of soooo much attention!!

Lucky for him, there wasn't any thing else of an 'incriminating' nature in
there!
(Or was this area included in the recent 'decriminalization' vote??)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join