It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Proven False

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by panda319

Indeed. I made a thread a while back about dispelling the myths and misconceptions about evolution which I talked about this.

7a. Humans did not evolve from chimps, monkeys,
Gibbons, orangutans, gorillas or any other still-living
ape species.

We share a common ancestor with all the modern primates, we did not come from them.

I don't care what you think the word 'ape' means, humans are apes. Ape is an old word that became redundant with modern taxonomy and genetics. In scientific terms ape is replaced with Hominoidea, which is a superfamily. In the superfamily, we find:

Superfamily Hominoidea:
..........Family Hominidae: great apes
..............+ Genus Homo: humans
......................# Human, Homo sapiens

[Source]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenOne

So your saying we came from monkeys....well im gonna ask you this how come monkeys became humans 1000 years ago and cant become humans now?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Why is it so hard to find other human remains after 4000 years. If we have been here for more then.... i dont know 30 000 years. Shouldn't we have found huge populated societies.
If you look at human expansion records we breed like rabbits.

Now!!! we use C14 to date fossils. But i bet if they dug up Darwin they would date him back millions of years

The C14 method has been proven to be off by a long shot but still they use it. Why to keep a lid on what really is. To save some re writing of history.

And dont blame it on the climate or rough standards. There are a lot of black people living in Africa that have worse living standards then they had back then. And in Africa they still breed like rabbits.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Why is it so hard to find other human remains after 4000 years. If we have been here for more then.... i dont know 30 000 years. Shouldn't we have found huge populated societies.
If you look at human expansion records we breed like rabbits.
only in the last 5-7,000 years

stabble climate dont cha know, we also have created false enviroments for ourselves where finding food and being chased around by predators isnt an everday occurance, where we are much much less likley to die from disease and injury, where sanitation lowers the chances of catching said diseases

so populations have massivley expanded as each improvment has allowed for older ages to be attained more kids to be produced and for less of them to die while still children

Now!!! we use C14 to date fossils.
no we dont!

anyone that uses C14 for fossil ating is a moron no wonder it gives false readings for them

But i bet if they dug up Darwin they would date him back millions of years
bet you it wont

The C14 method has been proven to be off by a long shot but still they use it. Why to keep a lid on what really is. To save some re writing of history.
its off by 5-7,000 years at its highest level of testing 60,000 years

the margin for error on anything under 10-15,000 years is neglegable

its well known fact, not hidden secrets, its taken into acount when things are dated so no need to re-evaluate evidence

And dont blame it on the climate or rough standards. There are a lot of black people living in Africa that have worse living standards then they had back then.
back when? they would have the same living standards if they dont have the advantage of technology, which they do they also have extra food in the form of food aid and medication

so very different to how it was

mortality rates in africa are still lower then they were a few hundred years, so conditions are better and still improving

[edit on 28/12/08 by noobfun]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join