It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Please excuse this Topic if there is already one going and if so could you direct me to it. Being a "Newbie" it would take me days to go through and look.
Anyways, I have always been interested and a little envious of those that have had real missing time. By that I mean, someone who might leave a place and arrive hours earlier then planned. Or even gotton to your destination hours later then you were supposed to be. Even maybe looked at your watch and noticed hours had passed by with no evident reasoning. I am very interested in this study.
Is there anyone on this board that has turly experienenced "Missing Time". I would love to hear about it please. I will not degrade or bash anyone's reply.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The other day I left the pub which is a 10 minute walk from my house, at around 12 o'clock and by time I got home it was 5 in the morning, I had strange remnants of puke on my shoes. Would have been a real mystery but considering I nearly emptied that bar of its vodka that night it came as no surprise.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sitting here at my keyboard LMAO. That is totally hillarious. I needed a good laugh.
Ben there myself a few times. I am really on the floor with that one.

Originally posted by ToxicDelirium
The other day I left the pub which is a 10 minute walk from my house, at around 12 o'clock and by time I got home it was 5 in the morning, I had strange remnants of puke on my shoes. Would have been a real mystery but considering I nearly emptied that bar of its vodka that night it came as no surprise.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't know how much time passed, or if it was a lot even, but I blacked out next to my wolf's grave, and woke up with my shoes off facing the opposite direction standing up. Based off of the brightness of day before and after, I'd estimate an hour or two had passed since it was much shadier than when I walked back to the grave. I stood there for around 15 minutes trying to gather what had just happened, why I was now on top of the grave facing the opposite direction from which I had just "slept walked" and why the hell my shoes were in that spot.

Sounds like a bad sci-fi abduction scenario, but I don't care, I know it happened, and it has baffled me for some time now... It happened about a year ago.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
And yes, you were there and you know what happened. That is a very good story. It's the shoes that really get me wondering too. Maybe I should start calling you "Traviss Walton.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link