It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best of Luck to all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I would like to wish everyone taking part in the ATS Elections the best of luck.

As for those who are not, get out there and vote. We all want your input to decide who is on the council this time.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Since it is election time, and this thread is about said elections, I thought it would be a great time to revisit some campaign quotes of the past:

1. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --President George W. Bush

2. "You said something I didn't say. Now shove it!" --Teresa Heinz Kerry, telling off a reporter

3. "You bet we might have." --Sen. John Kerry, asked if he would have gone to war against Saddam Hussein if he refused to disarm

4. "I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it." --Sen. John Kerry, on voting against a military funding bill for U.S. troops in Iraq

5. "We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job. That's what I'm telling you." —George W. Bush, Gulfport,

6. "They're trying to scare you and make me look like I want to be dictator of California." --California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nov. 6, 2005

7. "The chief cause of problems is solutions." Eric Sevareid

8. "A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities, and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties." Harry S. Truman

9. "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill

10. "I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them."- George Bush

11. "I've read about foreign policy and studied, I now know the number of continents." - George Wallace, 1968 presidential campaign

12. "It's time for the human race to enter the solar system!"
- Dan Quayle, on the concept of a manned mission to Mars

13. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. - Al Gore

14. We all know the leopard can't change his stripes. - Al Gore

15. Mr. Speaker, this bill is a phony with a capital F.
- US Congressman, during a heated congressional debate

Let these be a lesson to all to think BEFORE speaking on the campaign trail. Good luck all!

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
LOL!

These quotes are hillarious at least

...I think I borrow some of them sometimes, don't you object?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
oms;

I love the may you changed your avatars.
There is nothing that makes me LOL like that does..

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The av's still scary though

good luck everyone whos candidating and chewing nails bout now.....

Vote for May...Vote for May.....Mayet for ATSNN she will make your day..Vote for May

May all the way...

and vote Odium cos hes a really nice guy...and so is shorty vote for him too ...Get Shorty......

and this would have to win the award for most pompous, full of hot air, bragging self motivated liar..

13. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. - Al Gore

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Mayet]

top topics

join