It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Whole Race Of Lizard People Lived Deep Down In Tunnels Now What Is Underneath L.A.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CONZPIRACY

I think you should take the time, and make the effort, and go have a look for yourself. At least while you're off doing that chore you won't be posting ridiculous threads like this. But hey... you have a nice day

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I grew up in Orange County, south of LA, and my Uncle was known as "LIZZARD"!!! True, but your story lacks substancial cohesiveness to the claim.

Sssssssss, bye.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Never
Mind

[edit on 15-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
there not lizard people there more closely related to birds and their not aliens they evolved on earth way before man did the church has been trying to kill them off since it was first established more on that later

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If lizard people do live under LA it would be the perfect place to hide. Right under Disneyland or under downtown LA. The louder the city and more vibrations, it would seem the less detectable the lizard tunnels would be underground.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
First of all I want to point out that I don't believe in lizard people but I still like to keep an open mind. Now, let me point out some problems with responses.

"eye witness accounts, do not count as proof nor do records in history of 'Lizard People".

Eye witnesses hold up in court and we know a lot about history from studying records.

"It makes a mockery of physics, geography, geology and large chunk of the world".

How so?. Have you ever heard of the unified field theory. If a unified field theory is discovered we may have to scrap the current physics books and start from scratch. The only people who really know anything are those who understand that we really know nothing.

"the 4th dimension...
time?
they came from time"

Time is not the fourth dimension. Einstein said that time along with speed and distance have the characteristics of a dimension but others believe that there's a fourth physical dimension.

Some also believe that if the dinosaurs hadn't become extinct, the raptor would be smart then the human race.

There are all sorts of proof of strange things on this planet that main stream science ignores. Ask the brilliant Nikolai Tesla about that. A genius that should never have been ignored.

Like I said, I'm not saying that I believe in lizard people, I just think we shouldn't have a narrow minded view of the world we live in. The supernatural is just a natural occurrence that we don't understand yet. Anything is possible, even if it's improbable.

P.S
Forget about the Lizard people, they just distract you from the real cold blood monsters that rule this planet. Humans.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join