It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic War III Showdown On Earth, The Nazis, Aliens, Illuminati, The Real Truth Behind WWII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is a very interesting article I found that explains how Hitler was controlled by the alien greys to take over the world for them. Hitler's deep hypnotic evil stare and gazing eyes put his generals into robot-like trances. He was apparantly trained by psychics in Austia how to do this so they could be controlled even when his generals intellectually totally opposed his orders! FOR THE ALIENS WHO SPONSORED THE NAZIS, HITLER WAS A BAD INVESTMENT, THE NAZIS WERE ALSO FINANCED AND SUPPLIED WITH OIL, GAS, LINE, ELECTRICITY, VEHICLES, BOMBS, RUBBER, AND WAR SUPPLIES BY CORPORATIONS CONTROLLED BY THE ILLUMINATI (which made billions of dollars off of the Nazi war machine manufacturing).

If you have some time I would recommend reading this article it's quite lengthy, but a very intriging article indeed. Really makes you think how everything is connected and it's sort of like putting all the pieces to a giant jigsaw puzzle back together to try and figure things out. www.think-aboutit.com...

[edit on 10-11-2005 by CONZPIRACY]

[edit on 10-11-2005 by CONZPIRACY]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONZPIRACY
Hitler's deep hypnotic evil stare and gazing eyes put his generals into robot-like trances.

I've never heard of any reports of anything like this with hitler. He was convincing to people, but not 'hypnotic' like that. Rasputin comes to mind for this effect.

He was apparantly trained by psychics in Austia how to do this

What do you see as the best evidence for this having happened?

BY CORPORATIONS CONTROLLED BY THE ILLUMINATI (which made billions of dollars off of the Nazi war machine manufacturing).

Please don't type in all caps, its considered rude.

The problem with this is that the nazis we rallying against the illuminati and used that as their propaganda.

Oh, I see why you have it in all caps, because you cut and pasted from that page without attributing it properly, even trying to make it look like your own statements.

Don't copy from another work without presenting it as a properly attributed quotation. *hits cut and paste warning button*

www.think-aboutit.com...

Is that a fictional story or something they are claiming is real?

It is a well documented publicized fact that Hitler often went into trances and spoke to his military commanders

This is neither well documented, publicised, nor a fact.

Hitler told his High Command his belief in the Superman who had ruled the planet in the times of Atlantis and Thule, and after the war of the gods that led to the fall of Atlantis the Superman, who were the Masters of the World, had gone underground

Standard theosophical mythologizing for the times tho.

Hitler said he took his orders for the Nazi conquest from the Superman who lived inside the Earth.

Notice that there is no citation of any such documentation of this claim.

The New Man is living among us now! He is here! Isn't that I enough for you?

This statement attributed to hitler seems to only exist in re-tellings of this Galactic War III story.

Earth had seen two nuclear wars in the last 13,000 years

The evidence rather strongly speaks against this. There is no actual evidence of nuclear wars wipping out civilizations and the like.

Nikola Tesla was reportedly contacted by the Pleiadeans and their Venusian based allies, and given the technology that led to his invention of the AC/DC electric current

Tesla invented Alternating Current, not ac and dc current, and why should this have required super-advanced aliens?

The greys initially gave the Nazis a technology far more advanced than the Americans had then, including guided missile rockets, Jet planes,

The nazi development of these things is rather wel laid out, and, clearly, they didn't have them early in the war, infact these 'wonder weapons' didn't even make a difference in the war.

and the Germans never lost a battle until late 1940

They weren't using any of the alleged alien technology at that time.

The Thule Society in Germany, named after their traditional belief in the Lost Continent of Thule of the Golden Age of the Teutonic Supermen, was a secret order many Nazis were initiated into before the war.

This is simply untrue, as are most of the statements about secret socieites in that page. Thule was a group of quasi-researchers, who apparently were similar to the Theosophists (and I might add that lots of the stuff from that article sounds like theosophy, and that it even talks about the 'root races', but manages to never even mention the theosophists). Thule supported hitler, and hitler, in turn, sent Thule members to the death camps and outlawed the order, along with most secret socities. Most nazis were not Thulers, even the high ranking ones.

There had been four root-races in the past...Etherian, Thule, Lemurjan, and Atlantean...and the Nazis were to be the Fifth root race or the Aryans.

They misspelled Lemurian, which is important, doesn't destroy their argument, but I wonder if that serves as a nice 'tag' for the article? Or perhaps the text is infact a scan of a book text, 'i' beccoming 'j' would seem reasonable in that respect.
Indeed a google for lemurja turns up other Glactic War II pages.

Hitler regarded the Jews as an inferior race from another planet. (He actually wrote that!)

And, again, no citation.

HitIer's visions of grandeur and power, under the influence of the '___' he received from the Sandoz labs and the coc aine he regularly partook in, went literally to his head.

A citation here would be nice, I don't recall, at least modern, '___' existing at this time.

Hitler would then stand swaying and dazed, look around the room as if he were lost, uttering "he is here....he is here...It is he....he has come for me! There....over in the corner...he is there!"

Him having nightmares sounds familiar, but, agian, where is the citation? They have presented a specific quote attributed to him, where'd they get this from? From another article that doesn't cite it either? I mean, where is the evidence that any of this happened.

I am enjoying the article, but I can't imagine how anyone can find it convincing in the least. It seems to be written by someone who doesn't understand

1. History
  2. Science
  3. anything

Edit to add:

Also, Atlantis and certainly Lemuria never actually existed. Neverminding atlantis for now, Lemuria was created by scientists to eplain why you could find lemurs (which don't swim across oceans) in madagascar and india. They hypothesized that there was once a land bridge between india and africa, which later sank. The Theosophists in particular latched onto this idea and figured that ancient men lived on lemuria. Problem is, there is no continental rock at the bottom of the indian/pacific ocean, and there is no need for landbridges to explain the distribution of animals, since plate tectonics takes care of this nicely.

Also, as far as genetic experiments, the sort of things that they allege probably wasn't even theoretically possible at that time, since the Modern Synthesis of Darwinian Evolution and Genetics wasn't really completed and in place for them to use. It didn't happen at a single point of cours,e and the synthesis started before the nazis and ended after them, but it'd be precocious for nazis to be doing genetic experiments in death camps, and, as far as I have ever read, none of the people involved in the synthesis were in the nazi circles.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Not so fast Nygdan...

there is much in this story that is true, or at least hypothesized...
but buried in with silly nonsense...

the parts that have some documentation are:
Hitler was supported by many elite familys in America and abroad... there are still many scandals being uncovered (i.e. one particularly famous presidents family). (*source- history channel)

Hitler was also obsessed with the occult which included Thule (the thule society is closely associated with him), and the idea of superman as well as many influences from Blavatsky to Crowley... he was intersted in religious artifacts, and felt that they truly had magical power.
most of his immediate unders were also occultists. I forget, but it was one officer that mainly got him involved in the occult (maybe goering). He had only a curiousity until then.
there is much symbolism within Nazi culture that was influenced by occult symbols.
In short, he was as close to an anti christ as we have seen...

IMO that he didn't know aliens from blue cheese, and didn't have any technology from them...
I also beleive that secret societies still study his attempt to dominate the world. (learn from histories mistakes)

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think everyone can agree that the interest in the occult was there, yes.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
One issue I have with this story is that if his generals were in a hypnotic trance, why did some of his top men try to assassinate him during the course of the conflict when they felt he was destroying the war effort with his poor control and understanding of the war.

Another interesting note I'd like to add. It was either the day he killed himself or the day his body was discovered by the Russians (I can't remember which) but on that day the Americans discovered one of his stockpiles including the spear that a roman soldier pierced the side of Jesus with when he was on the cross. The spear was believed to give anyone invincibility who possessed it and Hitler firmly believed this. Interesting coincidence no? The spear now sits in a museum in France I believe. I might not be getting some of the details right but I know this to be true. Google around for the details if you're interested.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

BY CORPORATIONS CONTROLLED BY THE ILLUMINATI (which made billions of dollars off of the Nazi war machine manufacturing).

Please don't type in all caps, its considered rude. Oh, I see why you have it in all caps, because you cut and pasted from that page without attributing it properly, even trying to make it look like your own statements. Don't copy from another work without presenting it as a properly attributed quotation. *hits cut and paste warning button*

Nygdan, first of all I didn't type in all caps to be rude, I did it because that's the way the author wrote it. Second, don't tell me or other people how to write/type because I consider that to be rude by you. I'm the one that started this thread I can type and write however I want to. Now, you do make a lot of good points about there being no citeations and therefore there is no proof. However, it's not an article to be looked at whether or not it is a myth. Many things cannot be explained or proved but people still believe it it's existence like God, Aliens, and Ghosts. Sometimes proof is not needed to believe it's just known. In this case however it is different I do agree. Most of this story cannot be proved or disapproved it's just a matter of whether you believe it or you don't.

Cug

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Hitler was also obsessed with the occult which included Thule (the thule society is closely associated with him), and the idea of superman as well as many influences from Blavatsky to Crowley...

Really Himmler was the one interested in the occult, not Hitler.

If you don't mind, could you tell me what influence Crowley had over Hitlers/Nazi thinking?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Second, don't tell me or other people how to write/type because I consider that to be rude by you. I'm the one that started this thread I can type and write however I want to.

It's just proper ATS Etiquette

4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

More on topic, I find the Hitler-Alien connection very interesting. I thought one story told in an interview with G. Ward price stood out.

After the war he told G. Ward Price, an English reporter, how once he was eating his dinner with his comrades in a trench. "Suddenly a voice seemed to be saying to me, 'Get up and go over there.' It was so clear and insistent that I obeyed automatically, as if it had been a military order. I rose at once to my feet and walked twenty yards along the trench, carrying my dinner in its tin can with me. Then I sat down to go on eating, my mind being once more at rest. Hardly had I done so when a flash and deafening report came from the part of the trench I had just left. A stray shell had burst over the group in which I had been sitting, and every member of it was killed."

The Heritage Of The Great War

Does anyone else think this could be aliens using telekinesis?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Really Himmler was the one interested in the occult, not Hitler.

If you don't mind, could you tell me what influence Crowley had over Hitlers/Nazi thinking?

I have know idea what A. Crowley himself was up to at that time, but supposedly World War II was orchestrated by the Black Lodge.

From "Revolution of the Dialectic"

CHAPTER VI

A BET WITH THE DEVIL

Napoleon would have succumbed against the Devil. One thing is to be in the battlefield against other males and another is the fight against oneself. Satan is a golden enemy, and he is very useful. The Devil is a ladder to descend and it is also a ladder to ascend. The Twelve Labors of Hercules are with the Devil. The pact with the Devil is the bet itself and the triumph is the capacity of fabricating gold. The electric force is the cross in movement or the swastika; it is continuous movement. The transcendent electricity which turns like a vortex has served me to form the Gnostic Movement. The cross in the profane and the profaners is not a swastika because once the chemical copulation ends, the movement ends. On the other hand, in the Gnostic cross, the movement does not end because the electricity continues transmuting itself. The norm in the sexual work should be a minimum of one hour. In India, the degree of culture is measured according to the time that the chemical copulation is carried out; the one who lasts three hours is respected and is a “lord”. The swastika in movement generates transcendent sexual electricity.

Hitler understood these things. This is why he chose the swastika as the symbol of his Party. However, Hitler let himself be dazzled by the "Man with green gloves" who belonged to the Dag Dugpa Clan. This man was the one who taught Hitler to crystallize everything negatively. When Von Litz capitulated, the monks in Lhasa of the Dag Dugpas launched themselves to the streets celebrating the capitulation of Berlin. The Second World War was a duel between the teachings of Gurdjieff and that of the Dag Dugpas. This duel was imported from Tibet and it was a true struggle between the white and black magicians of Tibet.

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is interesting:

en.wikipedia.org...

Crowley has been attributed as selecting the "V for Victory" sign during World War II as used by Sir Winston Churchill...

..."In World War I Aleister Crowley ingratiated himself with a Hermetic sect in order to reveal to the Americans that its head was a highly dangerous German agent. In World War II it was well known in British Intelligence that many leading Nazis were interested in the occult and especially in astrology. Crowley did some work for MI5, but his project for dropping occult information by leaflet on the enemy was rejected by the authorities." - Richard Deacon, Spyclopaedia

Hmmm.....

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Second, don't tell me or other people how to write/type because I consider that to be rude by you. I

I am a moderator on this site and thus have a responsibility to keep it how the majority of the members like it. One of the things that practically everyone on this board can't stand is when people type in all caps. You agreed to abide by some rather standard net ettiquette when you signed up for the board. Please keep up your end of the agrement.

Most of this story cannot be proved or disapproved it's just a matter of whether you believe it or you don't.

Not for nothing, but thats rather silly don't you think? I can understand it with respect to the Orions and Greys, but why 'beleive' that hitler said something specific without any support? The only way that anyone can know what he specifically said is if they themselves were there of course, or if they read it from a particular source. Its hardly reasonable to 'accept or reject' these direct quotes without any sort of backup.

[edit on 11-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
You know, things have GOT to be bad when every conspiracy post makes good sense.

This one offers another rational explanation to an irrational world.

I beleive it, why not?

new topics

top topics

join