It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elf Nuiptuals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, it finally happened.

On Halloween afternoon, of the year 2005, I finally have wed my fiance, Mr Alex Anderson. I am now Mrs. Christine A. Kinzel Anderson.

The wedding fianlly took place after a bunch of delays. The first being my terminally ill mother and setting up hospice for her, the second delay being my own mysterious illness that I have been fighting for the past year required a series of medical tests that I had to delay the original date of August 13.

Though I am still ill, I am now married, and will be moving to Bournemouth, England at the end of November. My husband is hoping to get me to a doctor when we get there, but I honestly dont think it shall do any good, and really dread seeing more doctors.

The important thing to me is that I have finally gotten married to my beloved, and perhaps in a few years, we shall move back to the states, preferably to New Mexico, Arizona or Montana. Until then, we shall be in the UK because he still has family there and things he needs to do.

Thats it on the elf update. Not like anyone really cares, but Im sure someone might find it all amusing. :w::w:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Congratulation on your wedding hope you have a wonderful ife together.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Congrats Skadi

Best of luck to you!

All the best,
Hellmutt

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks guys!

Ill tell you a bit about my husband. His name is Alex. He is 62 years old, 31 years my senior. But his age means nothing to me. He is still healthy, spry, and youthful, and rides a motorcycle. We met a few years ago while I was visiting friends in England. He is currently working in selling houses, though most of his life he has been a sales consultant in many other areas.

During our long relationship, I have taught him about conspiracies and paranormal. I have used my own personal experience and all the personal research at my disposal. I have finally convinced him that UFOs are not always tricks of light or hallucinations, and the more he looks, the more he is surprised. He is also surprised that, when he asked people, to find that many seemingly unlikely people are actually interested in the phenomenon.

He was born and raised in Tottenham, a north part of London. He has two children of his own, plus two stepchildren. he has been helping me through my difficult illness and other personal difficulties.

He joined this board a while ago, though he doesnt really post, he likes to lurk and read stuff. He is pretty impressed!

Today, we just got my marriage visa from the British Embassy in Los Angeles, so everything is ready to go!

Ill try and keep you updated!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Congrat's!!!!

if he rides a motorcycle he gets my vote!!!....

i hope your both eternally happy together and that your health problems can be resolved quickly and painlessley!

lol...just because im sad in this way...what bike is it?..........

all the best, peace out and party on!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
Congrat's!!!!

if he rides a motorcycle he gets my vote!!!....

i hope your both eternally happy together and that your health problems can be resolved quickly and painlessley!

lol...just because im sad in this way...what bike is it?..........

all the best, peace out and party on!
\

He rides a Kawasaki ZZR600.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Congrats Skadi have fun in England, but watch that food

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Congrats Skadi have fun in England, but watch that food

Yep and watch the weather too very cold if you are used hot weather then bring loads of winter things!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well, seeing how I was living in Seattle for 7 ears, the weather in England is not much of a surprise to me. In fact, when we arrived tuesday afternoon, the weather was nicer and warmer here than in Seattle. When i talked to my mom, she told me it snowed there. We actually have had some ok weather!

Dont worry, FredT, if I could survive 4 years of army cusine, I can take anything England can throw on my plate! Except of course for the maddening lack of two of my most beloved foods.........smoked salmon chowder and key lime pie! How do they survive?

new topics

top topics

join