It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 18th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
For anyone whos interested i will be having a show on the date mentioned in the title. But sadly this will be in Hong Kong so if anyone is in Hong Kong at the time then come along.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What's the music like? I've got a friend in HK, he might like to know about it...

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What's the music like? I've got a friend in HK, he might like to know about it...

A mixture of different styles of metal its partly organised by my g/f' school she\s a teacher by the way not a student!

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Alright, well, he's a total metalhead. I'll pass along the event info if you send it to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Alright, well, he's a total metalhead. I'll pass along the event info if you send it to me.

Cool cheers but not sure of the timing yet will u2u you when i get it.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This show is fast approaching, recently we had a rehersal i had another friend on guitar and also a vocalsist but sadly they didnt seem interested so i had to fire them(if i can use that word ) i mean they laughed at my vocal style so i got pissed off with them and told them a day later that they are not wanted , the guy who came in to be 2nd guitarist is still a good friend.
We would have been a 5 piece on the day but now i am pissed off with trying to add people to the band so we are just gonna have to do it with the 3 of us German on guitars Cherry on Drums amnd Nic(me) Bass and vocals.

top topics

join